Pins-N-Brushes Reviews

83 | Curtis Bay, MD

83 Reviews for Pins-N-Brushes

Logan · Married on 09/01/2017

Carly was my stylist and she was perfect. From time of booking her. I needed 2 seperate trials and still just had no idea what I wanted. We went into my hair on my wedding day knowing my hair doesn’t hold curl well, she prepped them before actually styling and my curls held ALL NIGHT LONG. Even when I was swinging my hair back and forth on the dance floor! I went into my wedding day honestly almost blind since I didn’t make a hair decision and went against the two trials I had. It was even more perfect than I could have imagined.

Carly you’re truly a gift,
    Much love,
    Logan.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

Carly did my hair for me on my wedding day & it was exactly what i requested of her! She responded quickly and always answered tons of my questions! Thank you again for the amazing experience!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

I really enjoyed working with Carly. She is very responsive and patient. She helped me to find a specific hair piece I was looking for. She was in regular communication about timing and planning. She executed each of the designs we selected flawlessly. She was very patient during the chaos of the day-of preparations. She was so good with my 5 year old niece while preparing her up-do. Everyone was happy with the finished products. I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding. Carly even finished in record time, ahead of schedule. She gave us a little touch-up kit as a gift so that we could do last minute touch-ups after pictures before the ceremony.
    Thank you, Carly for helping make us all beautiful for this special occasion.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Antonia · Married on 08/12/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Carly for my wedding hair. During the wedding planning process, my hair was one of the only things I was worried about, but after having my trial I couldn't have been happier. Carly listened to what I wanted and executed it beautifully. My bridesmaids were very happy as well. Skilled, easy to work with, very quick to respond, and fair pricing - I couldn't have asked for better! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/02/2017

natalie · Married on 08/12/2017

Just Amazing

I had the best experience with Pins-N-Brushes. Their flat-rate travel fee was amazing, and their prices truly cannot be beat. Four people got their hair done for what it would have cost just for bridal hair at other salons. The trial was phenomenal, and my hair looked amazing. It held up as best it could, and I was provided with plenty of products in my emergency kit. The Mother of the Bride hair was elegant, and both of the bridesmaids hair looked perfect and matched their personalities. Could not recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

Carly is your go to hair stylist. She is so kind and accommodating. She turned a simple picture into my dream wedding style. When I asked for a small tweak she was so lovely and understanding. Carly worked very fast but the quality of the styles were never lack luster. Everyone was extremely happy! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and amazing person to do my hair.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Carly was great at answering my questions. I also booked with Nina, make up artist, that works closely with Carly. Both were wonderful. Our hairstyles and make up held up great for my wedding. I was so glad we did the hair and make up trial. I would definitely recommend booking with Pins-N-Brushes!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/07/2017

I absolutely loved working with Carly, she did a beautiful job on myself and my daughter's hair and I cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/29/2017

Carly was FANTASTIC!

Everyone looked great at loved their hair - bridesmaids and moms alike.

She worked very well with my makeup artist of choice. She also clicked really well with my girls - having professionals who are fun and have a great energy goes a long way in making your day special! Carly really made us feel pampered, beautiful, and excited!

Also - she left us with a touch up kid which was so thoughtful (not that we needed it, our hair survived 90 degree/DC humidity and dancing all night!)

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2017

Carly was great to work with very professional and did a wonderful job on my hair. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing hair services!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Christine · Married on 03/25/2017

Carly was amazing! Scheduling a trial was a breeze and Carly was so friendly, it was love at first sight! Carly arrived early to set up and finished everyone ahead of schedule! What a great experience, everyone looked amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/12/2017

Carly is amazing. She is so great at her job, but you can tell it is a passion for her. She is so sweet and kind. I looked at a lot of different hair stylist for my wedding and she by far blew everyone out of the water. Her prices are so reasonable, it was unbelievable! She was on time and even got there early. I loved how she did my hair for the wedding and it stayed up for my whole wedding and then four hours after it was over. I fell in love with the curls, I will be going to Carly for all my hair needs. She is great and I highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Madhur · Married on 03/04/2017

Carly is great, super easy to work with, and gave me a great hairstyle on my wedding day! I felt very glamorous with the way she styled my hair and she made sure that my hair went well with my Indian wedding attire. I showed her pictures of the types of hairstyles I wanted to do and she was able to make it happen. She was reliable, on time, and always responded to my questions in a timely manner. The trial was really helpful too because then on the wedding day, I knew what it was going to look like and she made adjustments based on our conversations after the trial. She also came to the venue where my wedding and pre-wedding events were which was helpful during the getting ready process. I definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a hair stylist for a wedding or special occasion!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Carroll · Married on 12/31/2016

Carly was absolutely amazing to work with. I showed her a picture of the up do I liked for my big day and she executed it flawlessly. She was incredibly easy and flexible to work with and very reasonably priced. I had to change the start time for the day of the wedding about 3 times and she was more than willing to adjust her schedule accordingly. I highly recommend Pins-N-Brushes for your big day!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2016

Carly was extremely professional and everyone loved their look. Just say what you want and you will end up looking great and feeling beautiful!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Donna · Married on 10/16/2016

Carly with Pins-N-Brushes is AMAZING! I have very fine hair, and the loose curls she did for my wedding day stayed perfectly all day long. Plus, my stepdaughter's hair was simply gorgeous. Carly's work was flawless, from the first communication to my wedding day, and all at a great value. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

Carly was wonderful to work with from day one. She is responsive and professional and also very accommodating and easy to work with! All payment was done ahead of time online and she came to me for the trial. Day of she was prompt and organized but also easy going and fun to work with! All of my bridesmaids hair looked amazing and everyone was super pleased with how it turned out! I was unsure about my trial hair and Carly made adjustments day of to make my hair look exactly the way I wanted and it was absolutely perfect! Carly is very talented and easy to work with I'm super happy with my decision to use her for the big day!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Britney · Married on 10/08/2016

Carly made myself and my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She went above and beyond to make the day magical.

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2016

Carly was absolutely a pleasure to work with! She did the hair for me and my 5 bridesmaids and she made us all look awesome! She was very accommodating and got back to me right away whenever I had any questions, which is the greatest thing when working with multiple vendors to plan a wedding. On top of that, her pricing was very reasonable!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Carly was wonderful. Very sweet, and patient especially with my kids running around. I really appreciated her driving out to my house. It was a huge help.

Caroline · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Pins-N-Brushes who I booked for my wedding this past August 2016! Carly is fantastic, professional, talented, responsive, and patient (I had two hair trials and tried multiple styles before I decided on a day of style I liked). From the start, Carly was so easy to work with and responsive to all my emails (especially when it came to getting the day of timeline straight and coordinating hair and make-up times for 2 moms, 6 bridesmaids, and me--the bride!) Everyone absolutely loved their hair and looked great! Carly can do anything from up-do's, to blow outs, to half up/half down. If you are looking for a talented and affordable hair stylist definitely book with Pins-N-Brushes!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Book Carly!! She is amazing, fun, and creative. I recommend her to everyone I can.

Sent on 08/29/2016

desiree · Married on 06/25/2016

Carly was incredible. She got everyone's hair and makeup done in record timing and was so professional and FUN! I would use her again but hopefully won't have to!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Carla · Married on 03/19/2016

Carly is amazing! She was so flexible, professional, and did my hair exactly how I wanted for my wedding! I highly recommend her for future brides or photoshoots!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Katie · Married on 10/18/2015

Carly was on time, professional, and did a great job on my hair!! She also put up with me messaging her changing my mind several times haha HIGHLY reccomend! !!

Sent on 04/18/2016