Pins-N-Brushes Reviews

83 | Curtis Bay, MD

83 Reviews for Pins-N-Brushes

Jenn · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent job and very flexible. Starr was great!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Libby · Married on 06/23/2018

I worked with Carly to book my wedding make-up and she was so so patient with me answering all of my questions and was super flexible when I needed to change my timeline as the day got closer. Then Lauren did me and my mom's make-up the day of and we were both so happy with how it turned out. I didn't really know what I wanted- I didn't want to not look like myself and didn't want to feel like I was wearing too much make-up. I asked her to do a very natural look and I loved what she came up with! I wish she could do my make-up every day :) My mom had brought her own products that she asked Lauren to use and Lauren was super accommodating. Lauren was super sweet and patient, just the best! Would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thank you Carly and Lauren!!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Carly, Nina and the team at Pins-N-Brushes are amazing! They are like long-time friends you're catching up with. I have always been very particular about my hair (as most brides are) and Carly took the time to meet with me for multiple hair trials and answer any questions just to make sure I felt 110% confident going into my big day. She also helped me with the day-of schedule which was so appreciated to ensure everything ran smoothly with nothing to worry about. I can't recommend Pins-N-Brushes enough!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Carly is absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. She was so accommodating to our needs. For my wedding, I had 8 girls (myself included) who needed their hair done. She did this solo with time to spare, and I was so impressed by the final products. All of my bridesmaids said it was the best their hair had looked for a wedding. My hair even stayed in the 90 degree heat! She provided me with a little goodie bag as well with the best smelling hairspray and bobbie pins for touch ups (which we did not even have to use). As someone who enjoys doing updos, I am a bit of a perfectionist and picky when it comes to my hair. I had Carly put in extensions, and no one could even tell they were in! Carly made my hair look like exactly what I had hoped for and kept the day fun and stress free. Thank you Carly! Highly recommend.

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2018

Carly was so great to work with. She was super flexible and fit right into the crowd. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair and how easy she was to work with. Would definitely recommend. She made my day that much easier!!

Cara · Married on 05/26/2018

I am so happy that I found Pins-N- Brushes for my wedding! Carly and Kait were so amazing! We had 10 girls for hair and makeup and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! My hair and makeup was perfect even though I wasn't able to do a pretrial.( I live in North Carolina and opted not to, although Carly was so helpful and responsive and was willing to do whatever for me to have one). They had to travel to my venue and started very early in the morning to make us all feel gorgeous and they did! I highly recommend Carly!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Krysten · Married on 05/19/2018

Everyone was so pleased with the girls!! Starr and Kaitln had 8 of us done with hair and makeup an hour ahead of schedule. Made for a stress-free morning getting ready for my wedding day!! :) I would recommend them 100%! Carly and her staff are the best!! :)

Sent on 07/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Carly was a dream come true. I was lucky enough to have her do my hair for our engagement shoot and was happy to have that time to build a report with her prior to the wedding. On wedding hair she was so fast and efficient that we got everyone's hair done with plenty to time to relax before pictures. Carly was able to take everyone's pictures and transform them into reality. She was a wonderful addition to wedding day morning! Every time I needed to email her she was always very responsive and flexible, including a last minute venue change. You can't go wrong working with Carly and her team!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2018

Carly was amazing!! So professional and she did an excellent job with my hair. I showed her a picture and she was able to recreate the look beautifully. She was easy to communicate with and quick to respond to emails and texts. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Romina

Romina · Married on 04/20/2018

Hiring this team was one of the best decisions I made! Starr and Nina were the exact energy me and my girls needed the morning of the wedding! My girls all loved how they looked and felt amazing. I was in LOVE with my wedding day look - natural, but just a perfect version of myself! These girls nailed it! Carly was a doll to work with every step of the way and I look forward to using them for any future occasions I may have!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/23/2018

There are not enough words to describe how absolutely wonderful Carly and her assistant, Starr, were. They met me at the hotel I was getting ready in and began styling immediately. They stayed ahead of their schedule and stuck around to do any touch ups needed. I met with Carly about a month before the wedding for a hair trial and absolutely loved my time with her. She is so sweet and an amazing stylist. I absolutely loved my hair and got compliments all day!!!! I would absolutely recommend Carly for any wedding hair styling needs!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Katie · Married on 02/24/2018

Carly and Nina were very flexible and accommodating. I loved them! They make my wedding day so special and I am so thankful for how beautiful my mom and I looked! My curls stayed in all night and make up didnt melt.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Serene · Married on 11/19/2017

Carly and Nina are the absolute best of the best!! They did the most incredible job making me look amazing on my wedding day! I had no idea I would be as beautiful as they made
    Me. My make up and hair lasted
    All day and I received so many compliments. They were responsive to every email I send through the planning process. The day if he wedding they had
    To travel a long distance to My venue and were
    On time, and so professional. They accommodated all Of my needs and the others getting there hair and make
    Up done in my group. Not only were they amazing but they were so personable and comforting to Me when I was getting anxious. I felt Like I had 2 of My own best friends with me. I wouldn’t even think to use anyone else! They are amazing and the best I’ve ever seen!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sydney · Married on 10/21/2017

Carly was absolutely fantastic!!! I sent her way too many emails and she always answered me and told me I was not bothering her even though I always apologized because I felt that I was! She did such an awesome job! Everyone loved their hair styles and NO ONE had to use the very nice touch up kit she gave us because it stayed all night. Some of my girls even slept in their hair do and looked good as new in the morning. I went through chemo and radiation in between the time I hired her and my wedding day and I was so nervous about my hair. I eventually got a wig and she did it so beautifully, and made it look so natural with the hair I did have left, no one would have known it was a wig! I loved my hair and am beyond thankful I hired her!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

patty · Married on 10/15/2017

We all loved working with Carly she is the best.... My daughter had never had her done before and was truly comfortable with her... She made the morning of the wedding so much fun... Thsnks again We all will be coming to your salon soon...

Sent on 10/29/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Carly was SO amazing!! She went out of her way to make my girls and me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I can't imagine having anyone else do my hair. She took her time, listened to what I wanted and gave me my dream wedding hairstyle. She was also just so kind and fun to be around- everyone loved her! THANK YOU SO MUCH CARLY for helping my wedding day my absolute dream!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Carly at Pins-n-brushes was so easy to work with and gave all of my bridesmaids and myself beautiful hair! She was quick to respond to any emails, was right on time and her services were super easy to coordinate as the contract and all billing was online. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/07/2017

Carly did a fantastic job with my hair and all of bridesmaids hair. We stayed on time and she was even ahead of schedule which I was nervous about because I had a larger group! I was very pleased and she was wonderful to work worth!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Lynn · Married on 10/02/2017

Working with Carly was fantastic! We received many compliments from the guests at Heather's wedding. It was great to work with someone who was friendly, flexible and knows what she is doing. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Carly was such a joy! I have a TON of thick hair, and she managed to put it up beautifully with all-day hold. I'm so glad I found her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Michaela · Married on 09/23/2017

Carly was amazing to work with!!!! She was so flexible with allowing me to do as many trials as needed to decided what I wanted on my big day. She also made me feel very comfortable and was easy to talk with. She helped offer ideas and is very professional. On the big day we also had Starr helping with the bridesmaids hair and she was awesome as well!! Everyone that had their hair done loved it! Carly and Starr Truely made everyone feel beautiful:)

Sent on 10/16/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Carly is amazing! She does BEAUTIFUL hair.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Sheila · Married on 09/16/2017

Our experience with Pins-N-Brushes was wonderful. They are extremely easy to work with, and very time efficient. We had several bridesmaids, myself (MOB) and a last minute house guest, all needed updo's before 1pm.
    Pins-N-Brushes handled everything from start to finish and everyone looked amazing. It's obvious they keep up with current trends and know how to handle all hair types. You will not be disappointed if you book Pins-N-Brushes for your wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Abigail · Married on 09/09/2017

I got married last weekend, 9/9/17, and Carly and Kait did hair for me, 2 moms, and 6 bridesmaids. Every single one of us were SO happy with our hair - it was even better than what we imagined. Leading up to the day, Carly was extremely responsive and even squeezed me in for a second trial run the week before my wedding since I completely changed how I wanted my hair. Between that trial run and the wedding, I changed my mind again and she was so flexible, and my hair turned out exactly how I wanted! HIGHLY recommend Pins-n Brushes!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Megan · Married on 09/03/2017

Carly made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She listened to everything I wanted and all the little details I admired to make me feel so special! Plus I normally have very thick and heavy hair that never keeps a curl but my curls stayed all night plus looked bouncy the next morning! Completely love Carly!!

Sent on 10/11/2017