Pins & Curls Hair Artistry Reviews

48 | Stevensville, MD

48 Reviews for Pins & Curls Hair Artistry

Rachelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Pam did a hair trial and highlights and I loved them both. She is so pleasant to work with. I can't wait for her to do my hair for my wedding day! Def recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Brooklyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Pam is honestly amazing. She has been wonderful with communication and flexibility. I was married in Maryland, and living in New York made planning difficult. She was flexible in meeting me in my very limited time frames and being available to talk whenever I needed to. Not only was she an extremely talented professional, she is a warm and friendly presence. I enjoyed having be a part of my big day. She was accommodating to any last minute changes. Hiring Pam as the stylist for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made during planning.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Pam is amazing!! I was so lucky to find her by chance on Facebook for my July wedding. She was very responsive and answered all my questions. I had worries about my bridesmaids hair staying all day for my wedding day and she gave the best responses and eased all my worries. The hair stayed all day and my bridesmaids loved every hairstyle! Pam also offered to find an assistant for my wedding since my numbers kept growing and ensured that we were all finished on time. She has the best customer service and is truly focused on what the bride wants. If you need a hair dresser for your wedding - go with Pam! She is the best out there!

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/09/2017

Pam was seriously so amazing! She works hair MAGIC. I used her for my hair trial and my day of hair, and loved her work both times. My fine hair looked loose and pretty the entire night, and I got so many compliments. She did an equally incredible job for my bridesmaids.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Molly · Married on 07/01/2017

Love love love her work!!! Pam did a fantastic job on my hair for my wedding. It was everything I had envisioned! She took all of my bridesmaids visions and turned them into reality. Everyone looked beautiful! Pam is very talented and very accommodating! Highly reccommended!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Trisha · Married on 06/24/2017

Pam is a wonderful hairstylist . She is professional and will make you feel ready for your big day. She is very talented and I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Pam is amazing! She does such a beautiful job! And she is so accommodating! I was never afraid to ask her anything and she always kept in touch with me. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sharon · Married on 06/22/2017

Love love love Pam! She was so warm and friendly and totally was able to create a beautiful hair up do that captures my vision for my wedding. She is incredibly talented and highly recommend!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2017

Pam was great, I'm so glad I had her on my big day! I had a braided updo that I loved and she was able to do my hair exactly as I had imagined! My bridesmaids all chose their own styles and she did a beautiful job on all of them, my mother, too! She arrived right on time to my trial and wedding day, and was able to work around my tough work schedule for a trial. I highly recommend her -- my updo stayed looking perfect all night and day during my (hot) wedding day in June. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

Pamela was absolutely wonderful! She was so kind enough to work my wedding in her schedule, as I was having a hard time finding a stylist for my big day!! I was looking for a soft, romantic, loose up do and it turned out better than I could ever imagined! She made myself and my girls look stunning!! I would highly recommend her for your wedding day!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Val · Married on 06/03/2017

Oh my goodness Pam, where do I even start?! You were an absolute gem to work with and made sure my hair worries didn't exist. You knew exactly what I wanted even when I couldn't describe it. Thank you for being so patient during my trial and FaceTimeing with my Mom since she was in the hospital. You really helped me make it feel like she was there. Thanks again, you're beyond amazing!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Rudi · Married on 05/18/2017

I cannot thank Pam enough for her help with my hair for my wedding day! She made me look gorgeous by all accounts :) and was an absolute joy to work with. She was extremely professional so sweet and insanely talented!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Pam is amazing to work with! She's is on time and super friendly. She made my wedding day so much less stressful. She got along great with me and all my bridesmaids. And of course she did a great job on everyone's hair. My bridesmaids loved their hair, all of them had very different hair and very different styles, but Pam was able to accommodate all their needs. I wanted a simple hair style and Pam made me look amazing. My hair even lasted through all the rain the day of my wedding and still looked great at the end of the day. Styling hair is her superpower. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jacquelin · Married on 04/30/2017

Pam was absolutely amazing! I am a mom of 6, and she made my hair so beautiful I could hardly recognize myself! She also did my bridesmaids and my four children under the age of 10. I got so many compliments on their hair as well as mine and several people told me that our kids had the BEST hairstyles they have seen on children in a wedding. Pam was so friendly, flexible, and professional. Not to mention super passionate about what she does. I will be using Pam for any updos we need in the future. Thank you again, Pam! You exceed any and all expectations!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Steph · Married on 04/28/2017

Pam was absolutely wonderful! She is so incredibly talented and gave me a hairstyle for my wedding that was so beautiful I cried. She was professional and flexible. I highly recommend Pam for your special day!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

Go on her social media. She's done so many other events! I trust her completely, as she does hair for her main job as well. Pam has also been doing hair for a long time, so she has plenty of experience!

Pam is EXTREMELY friendly, super easy to get along with! She's also really quick.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2017

Pam USB absolutely wonderful! She was very friendly, professional and responsive. All of my girls and I loved our hair and it stayed all night! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Carla · Married on 02/14/2017

Pam was wonderful to work with! She was willing to try a variety of hairstyles, arrived extra early and even did some of my bridesmaids' hair right on the spot. Five years later people still compliment me on my hair from my wedding day when they see photos.

- Carla Ream

Sent on 02/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 12/03/2016

I highly recommend Pam! I couldn’t have been happier with my hair for my December 2016 wedding. She was super flexible in scheduling the hair trial and helped come up with a style that would work with my hair. On the wedding day she was punctual and my hair looked just like we had discussed. She was able to quickly style my hair and my 4 bridesmaids at a super reasonable cost. It was a great experience from start to finish working with her. She is really talented and extremely friendly. I am so glad I found her and I recommend her without any hesitation to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

I found Pam through an acquaintance who had recently gotten married and used her as her hair girl, and I am so glad I did! She was awesome! Pam, local to Kent Island, was more than willing to come to my house for a "trial" to make sure I liked the hairstyle that I picked for my Big Day! She was so nice and personable that I felt like I had known her for years even though we just met that day! On the day of the wedding Pam arrived super early to start getting everyone all dolled up. She was laughing with us and we all enjoyed each other's company. She took her time to make sure we all were happy with the end result. All of my Bridesmaids absolutely LOVED what she did with their hair. Each Bridesmaid picked out their own hairstyle and Pam had them nearly identical to the picture! Our hair lasted all day, even through the nearly 100+ heat and rain shower that we got! Everyone complimented us. The cashier at Wal-Mart even complimented me on my hair the day of my "trial run." I would 100% highly recommend Pam as your bridal party hair specialist for your Big Day! Plus, she was in our budget which made it even better! Pam is your definite go-to! :)

Sent on 02/22/2017

Christina · Married on 05/07/2016

I cannot emphasize enough how amazing it was to have Pam work on not only my own hair, but also each of my bridesmaids AND my mother. She made sure to work with my wedding day schedule so that the whole getting ready process was the most convenient for me. Not only that, but she did my hair first thing in the morning and by the end of my (very long) wedding day, my hair still looked amazing. She was perfect and my hair and my bridesmaids' hair turned out exactly how I had envisioned.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/10/2014

Pam was so great to work with. She was helpful and full of advice for my wedding day. Everything turned out just the way I pictured it. She even stuck around to help me get my big poofy dress in the car. :) She is so sweet and fun, she made getting ready on my big day feel like it was just stress free girl's day of getting pampered.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Kait · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome experience

Pam was great! She is super chill and experienced. Made the rush of wedding prep seem a lot less stressful. Extremely accommodating. Drove a distance and managed my small wedding party solo. Loved my hair and it lasted well into the evening (I had a morning wedding). Just an overall great experience. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/09/2019