Pinned Up Salon Reviews

Pinned Up Salon 7
  • Alayne

Alayne Sgarro · Married on 12/28/2018

So Wonderful!

I was having my wedding out of town and over the Christmas holiday. They were not only able to accommodate our needs for the day of the ceremony but also for trial runs over the busy holiday time! Rachel, Kim and Sarah were nothing short of amazing! Thank you for such an excellent experience!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Alayne,
    Thank you so much for including us in your special day. We had so much fun working with you all - it was truly a pleasure. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely review!

Nour · Married on 12/15/2018

Ahhhmazing

Haley Garber was amazing behind words! Turned my wedding disaster into a wedding dream!!! Can not thank her enough for all her help! My updo lasted allllllll night as the bride and my mother’s (mother of the bride) hairdo didn’t budge! So thankful for Haley!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

Nour, we so appreciate this! Haley was happy to accommodate and truly enjoyed working with you! Glad everything worked out :).- Megan Gough

Adrienne · Married on 11/03/2018

Bridal hair: amazing!

I had the pleasure of having Megan from PinnedUp Salon do my hair and 6 of my girls hair for my wedding. She was the BEST vendor I worked with during my wedding. She was responsive, timely, understanding, and so sweet! She arrived on time, stayed to make sure everyone was happy, and was extremely professional. I would 100% recommend to use PinnedUp if you are looking for a stress free day. I cannot thank her enough for her efforts!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

Adrienne thank you so much for these kind words! I am so glad to have been a part of your day! - Megan

Emily · Married on 10/26/2018

Awesome amazing classy

Megan was amazing. Not only did my hair and makeup hold up when it rained the whole day, but it also endured tons of crying, younger guests pulling on it, eating bbq, and hot chocolate mustaches. Also I’d like to add that Megan stood and did all 5 of us, 2 with hair and make up and he rest with just hair, WHILE SHE WAS 7 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!! Lady is a superwoman in my book. Nothing took too long and everything was beautiful. Due to the rain I had to take extra pictures 1 week after the wedding, and she even gave me tips on what to do when I couldn’t come in for a redo. Which is super sweet. All in all, amazing experience. Very very happy with it.

Pinned Up Salon 8
    Pinned Up Salon 21
  • Mindy

Mindy Galvin-House · Married on 10/06/2018

Pinned Up Salon is amazing

Haley Garber was seriously the best! She did a great job & was so nice!!!

Pinned Up Salon 22
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 07/29/2018

Rachel and her team did a fantastic job! They traveled to Columbus and did hair and makeup for a pretty large group on site. We had some challenges with space and lighting due to the hotel, but they are such professionals they worked around it and everyone was very happy with the end result. This is the 3rd wedding I've been involved with that used Pinned Up and I will continue to recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

Alexa, it was such a pleasure working with you and all your closest family and friends. Thank you for allowing me to be part of it!

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing time and team

The team here is absolutely amazing! I really don’t think there is enough space to explain. I’ve had my hair and make-up done a few times by the girls at Pinned Up and was never let down.

• Marie

Marie · Married on 05/25/2018

Rachel and Danielle were absolutely amazing! Rachel did an amazing job with both my trail and day of hair and makeup, my husband is still talking about it! Danielle and Rachel made each of my 8 bridesmaids looking and feel amazing as well! We had an issue arise and needed to switch venues in the middle of our hair and makeup on the wedding day and Rachel and Danielle were so accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team! I highly recommend booking with Pinned Up - they have great stylists and value!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Pinned Up Salon 23

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

Marie, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful day! We are so happy you loved everything! You deserve it!!

A · Married on 11/04/2017

Our hair lasted for the whole night! Not a loose pin in sight! Megan was fast and gave us quality updos! I would definitely recommend her! I’m a stylist myself, and it was so nice to trust another experienced stylist for once. She definitely received 2 thumbs up from each bridal party member! Thanks Megan!

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing job! Myself and my daughter have never felt more beautiful! Thank you so much

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Megan and her team were AMAZING! As usual! I have been a bridesmaid in two wedding prior where Megan and the Pinned Up Team came to do hair and make up so I knew they created magic and had to have them for my wedding as well. I had 8 bridesmaids and they knocked us all out so quickly without sacrificing quality. I love that they come on site to wherever you are so that you can feel less stress about trying to get to a salon that day among everything else going on. I felt so great on my wedding and had such confidence because I knew that Megan has this ability to create the most gorgeous brides! Thank you Megan and the girls from Pinned Up for always delivering the very best quality and for being such genuine lovely ladies to help relieve any stress while getting ready for such a big day!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Pinned Up Salon 24
    Pinned Up Salon 25
    Pinned Up Salon 26
    Pinned Up Salon 27

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

What a gorgeous bridal party! Jess you were seriously such a joy to work with. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day and for such a great review ❤️. I am so glad your day was perfect!- Megan

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

Megan and Danielle were amazing for my wedding day! Would of never imagined anyone else doing my hair and makeup for me and my girls!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

Lauren we had an absolute blast with you! Thanks you for the great review, we loved working with you!
    -megan

Cady · Married on 09/10/2017

Absolutely love Pinned Up!! They are so easy to work with and super responsive! Recommend to anyone needing day of hair and makeup services.

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Megan and her team are the BEST. From the beginning, they were very responsive and quick to reply to all my inquiries and emails. Their prices were very reasonable in my mind ($80 for bridal hair/$80 for makeup). Other places I searched were MUCH more expensive. That includes airbrush AND fake lashes AND they come to you! I met Megan (owner) at my trial session and LOVED her. She is so laid back and very friendly :) My trial went amazing and she basically replicated that on my wedding day. I was hesitant about using air brush because I didn't want my make up to look "caked on". But she applied it in a way that let my freckles show through and make my skin look flawless. The fake lashes were also WONDERFUL. I had heard mixed reviews about wearing these on wedding day (some friends said theirs stuck or were uncomfortable). NOT THE CASE AT ALL. Megan let me try them during my trial so I could make sure after wearing them all day this was what I wanted on my wedding day. It was :) They looked wonderful and I didn't have to worry about my mascara running all day. Her team was nothing but fabulous. They came to us where we were getting ready. They were punctual, professional, and stayed on time!! My bridesmaids and I looked fantastic. Thank you Megan for making me feel the MOST beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Sandhya · Married on 09/02/2017

Megan and her team were absolutely amazing! She really took the time to get to know me and my style before working her magic. As someone who isn't very familiar with hair & make-up, Megan and her team made me feel so at ease and stress-free. From all of our communications, to the consultation, to the day-of, she made me feel like a top priority. My bridesmaids and I had such a fun time working with Pinned Up and we were absolutely in love with our final looks. If you're looking for bridal hair & make-up, I highly recommend that you check out Pinned Up. Megan and her girls are the best!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

Sandhya thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know you and working with you and your bridal party this year. -Megan

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2017

Best experience EVER for wedding hair! Our stylist, Sarah did an amazing job and created unique hair styles for each of us. The whole process went very smoothly and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2017

I am so happy that I found Pinned Up!! Danielle did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, and Jamie made my all bridesmaids look incredible! Highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2017

Hands down one of the best vendors I used for my wedding. The whole team of ladies made sure everyone looked great and was on time!

Kay · Married on 08/05/2017

5+ Star Quality! I'd recommend Pinned Up Ltd. for wedding hair and makeup to anyone. Megan was able to bring my vision to life and I couldn't have been happier with the turn-out.

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Pinned Up was recommended to me by a friend, and I could not have been happier! My hair and makeup was BEAUTIFUL, and my bridesmaids and our mother's were just as pleased. We made several changes to who was getting hair done, and they were very flexible and accommodating. We worked with Megan and she was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. I would highly recommend Pinned Up!

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Pinned Up was amazing. So easy to work with!

Christina · Married on 07/08/2017

Pinned up did an amazing job for my wedding! Haley did my hair - she is so talented and such a sweet person, and has a very calming energy which was so nice on my wedding day. At my trial she was able to bring what I wanted to life and I was confident in my choice of using Pinned Up for my wedding day. On my wedding day, Haley and Sarah came on-site and all of my bridesmaids, and my mom and aunt had unique, gorgeous hairstyles. I was so so happy with my bridal hair as well - I have NEVER felt so beautiful in my entire life and I'm so thankful Haley was a part of making me look and feel my best on the best day of my life! :)

Katelyn · Married on 07/02/2017

Haley was absolutely incredible to work with. I had a very unique request when it came to my hair and she executed it beautifully!

Pinned Up Salon 28
    Pinned Up Salon 29

Haleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

They did an amazing job on the entire bridal party! thank you for helping making our big day so special!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Pinned Up Salon's reply:

Haleigh we are so happy to be able to help with your day! Thank you for having us!- Megan Gough, Pinned Up Salon