Pinkerton Photography Reviews

127 Reviews for Pinkerton Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• misspaige

Paige · Married on 07/31/2010

Kelsie is AMAZING! Her work is incredible. The high quality of her pictures is distinct and recognizable. We loved having Kelsie with us on our wedding day. She was fun, instructive and extremely professional. I have never seen pictures like Kelsies. We were proud she was able to shoot our wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2010
  • W

liz · Married on 06/26/2010

Kelsie was absolutely the best photographer we could ask for! My husband is a professional photographer, so when we were looking for who would document our day, we had very specific ideas in mind. We wanted someone who would capture the artistry and beauty of our wedding. Kelsie captures in a unique and inspiring way all the special moments. We absolutely loved our pictures when we got them back.

Many wedding photographers request that you pay them for their services, but at the end of the day they still own the pictures. This means that you have to pay $40 for every picture you want printed. So, we searched for a photographer that would let us have the pictures, so we could make albums, multiple copies, etc. Kelsie not only takes the most beautiful pictures ever, she lets you keep all of them!

She was timely and responsive. She also printed several of our pictures. Definitely worth every penny. I only wished we had booked her for a longer time period!

Sent on 01/11/2011

Christina · Married on 05/01/2010

Kelsie is so creative, her pictures are truly amazing. She made everyone feel so comfortable and was very professional the whole time. I would hire her again in a heart beat.

Lindsay · Married on 04/10/2010

Keslie Pinkerton with Pinkerton Photography is a wonderful vendor and i would definitely recommend her to any family and friends for any future photography needs. She did an awesome job at the wedding and we recieved all of our edited pictures with in a week, everyone was amazed with how fast we got our pictures back!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Karen · Married on 04/03/2010

Kelsie is every bride and groom's dream. At our first meeting, my husband and I immediately felt like we had known Kelsie for years. After our engagement photo session, which Kelsie drove to Sedona to take, we were sure we had made the right decision with Pinkerton Photography. Everyone who has seen our pictures has raved about them. The day of the wedding, Kelsie and her assistant were flexible and professional throughout. We just received our wedding album and are so pleased with it. It is beyond beautiful. We will cherish it forever and are so happy we found Kelsie. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/12/2010

Stephanie · Married on 03/20/2010

I have never thought of myself as a model, but the photos Kelsie took of me and my whole wedding day make me look like I belong in a magazine! She's that good! The creativity and clarity of her pictures are like nothing I've ever seen!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Katie · Married on 03/13/2010

I would absolutely recommend Pinkerton Photography. Kelsie responds quickly to e-mails and works very fast to give you your pictures and wedding album book. She has a very unique photography style, which is why I wanted her for my wedding. All of my pictures and wedding album book turned out absolutely gorgeous! She captured everything that I wanted to remember from my wedding, including the personalities of my guests. Best of all, I hardly ever noticed she was there taking pictures! Pinkerton Photography was an absolute delight, it was fun to work with such a positive person!

Beckie · Married on 02/27/2010

Amazing photographs, eveyone who view the photographer favorite slide show said she captured the moments so perfectly. We all cry or laugh when we look again. The photos are a great reminder of the day, thank you Kelsie.

nafisseh · Married on 02/14/2010

Kelsey was amazing! She is so great about getting back to your emails and phone calls (within minutes sometimes). She is so sweet and amazing at always trying to keep you laughing while taking pictures. Our pics turned out wonderfully well and everyone that sees them will agree that Kelsie is amazing. At the wedding I got so many comments on how good she was. I promise if you pick Kelsie for your photographer you will be very glad you did!

Sent on 03/11/2010

Ruth · Married on 11/07/2009

I loved working with Kelsie! And my photographs are beautiful! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Amy · Married on 10/17/2009

Kelsie Pinkerton was the best decision my husband and I made with our wedding...other than picking eachother! She did our engagement photos as well, and both far exceeded our expectations. Kelsie is an incredible artist and has the best eye I've seen of any photographer- and I looked quite a bit. She is also very professional and just a pleasure to work with. She's got a great smile, and it will put you at ease. Believe me, book her ASAP!

Sent on 11/05/2009

Andrea · Married on 07/04/2009

Best value! So professional and amazing quality!! What else can you ask for in a photographer?

Sent on 09/04/2009

Amy · Married on 06/27/2009

I would recommend Pinkerton Photography to ANYONE who values photography! She is phenomenal at what she does. My wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Andrea · Married on 05/08/2009

Kelsie Pinkerton was a fabulous photographer, she got the best shots of our wedding ceremony and reception and we didn't even realize she was there! Very professional and beautiful photography skills.

Sent on 07/31/2009

bethany · Married on 04/18/2009

Kelsie Pinkerton is one of the best photographers I have ever come across! Her style is glamorous and edgy at the same time! She was able to make great pictures out of a backyard full of overgrown weeds and a broken down car! What a true artist! She was calm and cool and super professional! I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone for their wedding pictures! I had numerous guests say that they couldn't wait to see our pictures, cause our photogrpher was so on top of things. Even though we had only exchanged a few emails and met a couple times, I felt like I had known her for years! She is a super sweet and friendly person! I can see why she was chosen as one of WeddingWire’s 2009 Bride’s Choice Winners!! Thank you Kelsie!!!!!! And a big thanks to Sarah as well! :)

Sent on 04/24/2009

Emma · Married on 03/28/2009

Kelsie was the best wedding photographer I could have asked for. I am a photographer myself and was looking for someone who had a similar artistic style to their photography. The photos on her website caught my eye immediately. And when I saw all that I would get for the price, I called her immediately, met with her the very next morning and had the check out to her by that afternoon. Selling points: She's young, so she's got a fresh, modern photographic eye and the touching up she does in Lightroom and Photoshop is absolute art. She was SUPER patient. I married into a huge, italian family so I have to give her credit for being able to get the whole family to stand still and shut up for more than 30 seconds! She was great with the little ones (I had 3 flower girls and 2 ring bearers ranging from ages 1-6) and the photos she took of them were to die for. She was able to keep up with the action (we moved locations 3 times), she had great ideas up her sleeve for poses, and did not stop working until she was off the clock! I ended up with over 200 prints from the whole day... and every single picture she had taken the time to touch up. For example, when I had gotten out of the limo at the ceremony, I got tread marks all over my dress from the tires. I was mortified! I was stressing out about how much I had spent on my dress and now all my pictures were going to be ruined because of the mess I had made of my train. Very calmly, Kelsie told me to not worry about it and promised me that I would not see one mark when she was done with my pictures. Well, she worked her magic on EVERY SINGLE picture and there is not ONE picture that you can tell I destroyed my dress before the day even began! Thanks again, Kelsie, for your patience, your creativity, and your great "eye". I still can't decide which pictures to hang in our house, every single one is a work of art. My wedding day was stressful enough, but with Kelsie there, I didn't worry one second about my pictures because I had complete confidence in her talents and the end result was even better than I could have ever imagined. If you want that "fashion magazine/photo shoot" look to your photos and don't want to pay an arm and leg, Kelsie is the one you want. And for the price, there is no way you can pass her up! I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Ashley · Married on 03/07/2009

My name is Ashley and I recently got married at the Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. I have to say that the pictures of my wedding turned out absolutely amazing. I look at them all the time because it takes me back to that day and gives me that feeling of butterflies in my stomach all over again. Here is a slide show that Kelsie put together for me with her favorites. These pictures say it all.

I have been preaching to all my friends who are getting married to ask her to do their photography because the pictures are breath taking. Take a look for yourself!

Sent on 04/14/2009

Gina Marie · Married on 01/24/2009

Pinkerton Photography is AMAZING! From the first time I met with Kelsie I immediately knew she had the same �style� and �vision� that I did. Kelsie and her assistant were so sweet and easy to work with on our wedding day � they made everything so simple and fun. Our wedding pictures turned out so incredibly beautiful � she was able to capture all the right elements I wanted to remember our day by. We are able to relieve our wedding in such detail every time we look through our albums. Kelsie is such a great person and wonderful photographer � I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 09/07/2009

Marissa · Married on 01/03/2009

Kelsie was FANTASTIC! She was so flexible and easy to work with. Her desire was for our day to be as perfect as it could possibly be. Everything went so smooth and she was a blast to work with! She had great ideas and all of our friends and family were stunned with the photos! She was extremely professional and definitely worth every DIME we had left in our budget. My husband and I will definitely be using Kelsie for future events! SHE WAS PERFECT!

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2008

Kelsie Pinkerton was one of the reasons our wedding was as flawless as could be. Not only is this she proficient and professional as a photographer but her energetic, light-heartedness will keep your day the same. She is incredibly easy to work with, listens to what you want and brings a great team if you get the extra photographers. She is an artist genius! Everyone I know and work with comments on how they have never seen photos like mine. And you'll probably be able to see your photos online within 10-14 days after your wedding. She is very efficient. I couldn't have spent my money better! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/07/2009

Lacey · Married on 11/08/2008

Kelsie was amazing to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Not only were her photos stunnng, but she was fun to work with, professional, and nobody even noticed her sneaking in to catch the day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Breanne · Married on 10/11/2008

Kelsie was amazing to work with! She took my engagement and wedding pictures and blew away my expectations. She is highly professional, courteous, and visionary. She was what every bride needs. We communicated anytime I had questions and her replies were always so prompt. Every bride likes answers to their questions as soon as possible and Kelsie understands that. She made my wedding day and those before worry-free. Her pictures speak for themselves! They are breath taking. I have received so many compliments on my pictures and people are constantly asking for her name. I will use her again in the future anytime I need a photographer. I love you Kelsie!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/28/2008

Kelsie Pinketon made my wedding day the most memorable perfect day of my life. She captured the most amazing pictures that I will truly treasure forever. She has such an eye for what she does, and everytime someone looks at our pictures that are amazed at her true talent. Kelsie is great to work with and really makes you comfortable, at relaxed. She is very personable and only wants her customers to be happy. Kelsie took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding day pictures, and I could not be any happier with end product. We are truly blessed that we found such an amazing photographer, and I would recommend her 100%! I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/21/2008

Kali · Married on 06/07/2008

This was one of the best decisions I made while I was planning my wedding. Kelsie Pinkerton is amazing. She is talented beyond belief. Her motto is "You will like the way I see things," and it is so true. She has a creative and artistist way of taking pictures that remind you of how wonderful and beautiful your wedding day was. I could not have imagined my wedding without her being a part of it all. She is kind, enthusiastic, professional, talented, and flexible.

Sent on 08/06/2008

char · Married on 06/06/2008

***** Kelsie has an amazing creative eye..she took the time to really listen to what we wanted and worked with us to create the perfect wedding memories..she is an awesome talent and a credit to the industry!!

Sent on 08/07/2008