Pinkerton Photography Reviews

127 | Phoenix, AZ

127 Reviews for Pinkerton Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alexandra · Married on 04/19/2013

I had followed Kelsie's photography blog for years before I was even dating anyone, and had always dreamed of having her shoot my wedding. She was the first person I contacted when I got engaged, asking her for her availability because I knew I would plan my wedding date around when she was available. No lie.

Kelsie's photography is incredible. It's more than just pretty pictures, though - it's the way she captured details and special candid moments that would be forgotten without a sneaky photo (like the look on my face when I'm giving my dad a hug right after the ceremony). Having a good photographer is also about having someone who can basically run your event for you, make sure everyone is where they need to be at different stages throughout the night, making group photos efficient and enjoyable, and making everyone feel comfortable. Kelsie did all this and more. She has an eye for composition and color, and is a pro at scouting out the very best spots at any venue for awesome photos. She clearly loves weddings, and gets excited about all the things that I was excited about, too; her passion definitely comes across in her photos. Kelsie was always there leading up to the event to help answer questions, even if they weren't specifically about photography. I have gotten SO many complements from friends and family (and even strangers) who have seen the photos and are blown away. I couldn't possibly say enough great things about the work she did!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Kelsie and her assistant did a fabulous job photographing our wedding day - so easy to work with and a very calming presence on the day of the wedding. She made my now-husband and I feel so at ease, which is very evident in the photographs. Kelsie was very prompt with getting us our proofs following the wedding as well, which was much appreciated. The pictures came out beautifully and everyone in the family, including me, could not have been more pleased with how the day was captured - the only hard part is now choosing which pictures to frame!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/11/2013

We couldn't have asked for more in our photographer. She made us feel relaxed and helped us enjoy the whole day. She was great with our bridal party and the little kids and our guests. And most of all she made magic with our photos and we absolutely love them! She knew how to capture everything the way we wanted her to and much more.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Kelsie and her assistant were wonderful!!! Our pictures turned out amazing and they made taking pictures fun and easy. I would recommend Pinkerton Photography to everyone for any event. I am so thankful that they were apart of out very special day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Erin · Married on 03/16/2013

I could not have picked a better photographer for my wedding. Kelsie takes absolutely stunning photographs and has such a unique style and great perspective. More than that, she made me and my husband so comfortable on our special day. I would highly recommend Kelsie to any of my friends.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Miranda · Married on 11/03/2012

My husband and I had the immense privilege of having Kelsie and her wonderful assistant Sarah photograph our wedding! The photographs were the most important part of the day for me and I would not have trusted anyone else to capture the day other than Pinkertonphotography. Kelsie is professional, fun, sweet and made Aaron and I feel completely at ease throughout our day. She was excited with me as I put on my dress, she laughed with my wedding party as we played and took pictures, and she danced with my guests at the reception and caught priceless photos of the people i love as they celebrated our day. When I received all my photos, I could not believe how she managed to capture every detail of our day, from my jewelry, to my dads face as he walked me down the aisle, to my silly flower girls and ringbearer playing before the ceremony. I cannot begin to thank Kelsie and Sarah for making our day even more beautiful with there amazing talent! She is worth every penny and then some! Thank you Kelsie!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Alison · Married on 10/13/2012

Kelsie Pinkerton was the best to work with on our wedding day! She let my husband and I be ourselves and the whole day felt natural. We have had comments from friends and family like "those are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen." We were blessed to find such a caring, creative photographer:)

Sent on 12/26/2012

Abby · Married on 06/14/2012

Kelsie is so great!!! She helped make the day so fun and she took so many beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Linda · Married on 05/20/2012

Kelsie is AMAZING! She is professional, delightful and added an element of fun and calmness to our wedding day. She captured all the emotion and beautiful moments; every time I look at my photos I feel the same way I did on my wedding day. It was truly magical and because of Kelsie we'll be able to remember those special little moments forever.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Kelsie
    Pinkerton is creative and friendly. Always willing to work with any idea we had and made our wedding memories beautiful!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Liz · Married on 04/07/2012

Kelsie and her assistant are AMAZING! I am so very thankful that I found Pinkerton Photography and had her shoot my wedding at the Four Seasons. Kelsie is so talented and can capture so much in one photograph. I just looked over our wedding photos and through her photos you feel as if you are there, dancing the night away. All the emotions are captured, the love, the happiness, everything! Kelsie is super sweet and fun and she makes you feel very comfortable. However, she is organized and kept a large wedding party on task during our photos prior to the ceremony. She has great ideas and always listened to me, to make sure that she captured everything the way I wanted. She exceeded my expectations. I am so thankful to have my amazing wedding photos to have forever to remember our special day. Kelsie is a true professional and we LOVED working with her and I would recommend her to anyone who wants amazing engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 03/24/2012

We were very lucky to have Kelsie as our wedding photographer. She was very professional and established a great rapport with my husband and I (which made it very comfortable for us to be ourselves in front of the camera!).

Kelsie and her assistant were very understanding when our ceremony ran late (which reduced the time we had planned to take pictures) and made sure that we were able to take the pictures that we wanted. Our time constraint did not hinder the quality or quantity of beautiful pictures that Kelsie took of us.

Kelsie also worked very well with the many children in our family. She made taking photographs with nine children (ages 0-7) seem effortless!! Our entire family was very appreciative of her patience and professionalism.

Finally, Kelsie sent us our proofs without delay. We were able to enjoy all our photographs just five days after our wedding! To top it off, our photos were absolutely beautiful!!!! She took many amazing "in the moment" pictures as well as gorgeous posed photos.

My husband and I were very impressed with everything. We are blessed to have so many beautiful moments of our wedding captured. Kelsie's photography services are worth every penny. We HIGHLY recommend Pinkerton Photography.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Kimberly · Married on 03/10/2012

Kelsie is amazing! We couldn't be happier with our photos or our experience with Pinkerton Photography. She did an incredible job of capturing all of the emotion and special moments throughout our wedding day. Going through our photos is just like re-living that day all over again and I can't tell you how amazing that is because our wedding day flew by (as they all do). We cherish our photos and love that they tell the story of the most important day of our lives. Kelsie is extremely talented and a joy to work with. We are thrilled that she was a part of our special day and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Krystle · Married on 03/03/2012

I loved working with Kelsie! She took our engagement and wedding pictures. During our engagement session, she took her time with us. She made sure we got every picture that we wanted. Her time was not rushed and I appreciated that. Our wedding pictures also turned out amazing. I received so many compliments on our pictures! I would hire Kelsie again!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Kalleen · Married on 02/25/2012

I Love Kelsie and Pinkerton Photography! She kept the flow of my wedding going, and when the schedule started to run late she made sure to have the bridal party keep going with pictures! She is so fun to work with, and gets your pictures back to you so fast!!! She takes such beautiful pictures and captures every moment ...I would recommend Pinkerton Photography for your Wedding day, I give her 5 stars and beyond!!!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

If you are looking for a photographer that captures in the moment, natural, and unique photos then Kelsie is the one for you! She is down to earth and all around pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/04/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2011

Kelsie of Pinkerton Photography was PHENOMENAL :) Having her there made my whole day better. Even when things got hectic during the day, she always helped put a smile back on my face and helped me live in the moment and enjoy my day. Kelsie is a true artist; the quality and creativity of her pictures are just fantastic. The way she captures memories is truly unique and beautiful. Everyone I've shown my pictures to has absouultely loved them!

Sent on 08/05/2011

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2011

AMAZING!! My photos turned out beautifully and Kelsie is so fun and personable. I'm thrilled she was part of my special day, she helped make it even more enjoyable. I could not have asked for a better photographer, she captured every moment of our more precious day. I would recommend her without any reservation to every bride who wants the most incredible photos of her wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2011

Kara · Married on 06/11/2011

Kelsie was the best wedding decision we made. She was super organized, creative, and really considerate. She made sure she understood family dynamics, relationships between certain family members, and incorporated our own style with hers. So many wedding guests told us how sweet she was and how impressed they were with her rapport. The photos are unbelievable. We would continue to use her services for all the major events in our lives if only we lived in the same state! We've actually talked about going back to AZ, from MI, for future sessions.

Sent on 09/10/2011

Laura · Married on 05/28/2011

Having planned events for over 7 years and worked with hundreds of vendors, I was extremely selective about who I wanted to have shoot my wedding. Working with Kelsie was any wedding planner's AND any bride's dream. Two totally different things. She was on time, cheery, knew the plan, and was ready to execute. But as the bride, I was relaxed knowing she'd capture it all and with a genuine tone. It was amazing to watch her work and to see her commitment to getting the right shots. She stood on chairs, walls, laid on the floor at one point, I mean she was AWESOME! And proofs were ready before I got back from my honeymoon, and all prints were in hand a few weeks later. I highly recommend Pinkerton Photography.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Alana · Married on 04/23/2011

Kelsie covered my wedding back in April 2011 and I was blown away by the pictures she produced. She was both professional and worked with me to really capture the specific typesof photos I wanted.
    Every single person that has seen my wedding photos has commented what a fantastic job our photographer did! I seriously can't say enough good things about her work. My wedding was a once in a lifetime experience and I feel blessed to have it captured on film so beautifully.
    Thanks a million Kelsie! Next time we're in AZ I may have you do our family photos too! I'm expecting! :)

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • Z

Whitney · Married on 11/06/2010

Pinkerton Photography is amazing. My engagement and wedding pictures were so beautiful. She gets every angle and every special moment, she is definitely worth every penny and I would reccomend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/09/2010

brittany · Married on 10/16/2010

The most important aspect of my wedding (besides the dress) was the pictures! Pictures are the only thing you walk away from and look at years after the wedding. These pictures are the memories you show your children and grandchildren so they need to be good. I looked and looked for photographers and am so thrilled with my choice of Pinkerton Photography. Kelsie was amazing. She made me and my husband feel comfortable before the camera. Her pictures were so romantic and beautiful and caught every detail of our day. I have been recieving so many compliments on the pictures. Pinkerton Photography was so encouraging and enjoyable on our big day. Kelsie replied promptly to calls and emails and gave us our pictures back super fast. To fellow brides trying to decide photographers, Pinkerton photography will not let you down. Kelsie's work is classic and timeless and photos you are sure to love and cherish (and have fun taking them).

Sent on 12/11/2010

K · Married on 10/02/2010

Words can't describe how much I love Kelsie Pinkerton's work! She is an amazing photographer; and captured our engagement and wedding perfectly. Her photos are just so full of life and beautiful. Kelsie is such a pleasure to work with as well. She is very nice, fun and creative, which I think are all characteristics you want in a photographer. She is also extremely responsive to any questions you may have throughout the process. Moreover, she is very proactive in getting your pictures to you in a timely manner. I did not have to wait weeks or months for my photos, which is great. She also provides links to photo slideshows she creates to music of her favorite images. This makes it so easy to share with family and friends. By the way, our family and friends absolutely love her photos as well. We are so happy we chose Pinkerton Photography for our wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Katie · Married on 09/25/2010

Kelsie was absolutely great! She was very friendly and personable- my husband and I loved her! She really went out of her way to meet our needs- including driving up to Flagstaff to shoot our engagement pictures! Our engagement pictures turned out amazing. She turned both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures around extremely quickly! (She completed our wedding pictures before we even got back from our honeymoon!) All in all, Kelsie comes highly recommended!

Sent on 12/09/2010