Pink Slip Cakery Reviews

37 | Zeeland, MI

37 Reviews for Pink Slip Cakery

• User3722006 · 2+ years ago

I love Lisa! She is a wonderful baker and does a beautiful job! Best Cake around by far! She is so nice and wants to make everything perfect for everyone. I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE! Tastes amazing and Looks Amazing too!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. Also we had a grooms cake made into a drum. Not only was it beautiful but so delicious. Five Star quality at a great price!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Lisa created my wedding cake! It was fantastic and just what we wanted. We decided on two cake flavors- caramel apple (since we had a September wedding) and confetti (my husbands favorite). The price was reasonable for what we got and the most important part...the cake arrived to our reception safely! Thanks Lisa for our beautiful cake!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Kasie · Married on 09/07/2013

The cupcakes where so cute and I loved that she offered to deliver and set them up! It was so helpful.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Matt · Married on 06/08/2013

VERY friendly! Also super flexible, I changed my order a handful of times before the big day and she was able to adapt with no hassle! Not to mention, the cupcakes we had were DELICIOUS.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2013

Lisa was amazing! So willing to cater to our needs and the cupcakes were amazing! Our guests still comment on them over a year later!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Maggie · Married on 06/27/2015

The cupcakes looked awesome and tasted great! Our guests loved them and our large cupcake was decorated perfectly.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Pink Slip Cakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was perfect! So professional looking, great price, and delicious! Lisa was so nice and flexible when making decisions and it turned out to be such a great experience!!!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Tonia · Married on 07/08/2016

Lisa was great to work with! Good service and even better product!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Beth · Married on 07/08/2016

I am usually not a huge fan of eating cake, but this cake I couldn't stop eating! This was by far the best tasting wedding cake I've ever had - very moist, rich, and great flavor! Frosting was delicious! The decoration of the cake was gorgeous and exactly what I had asked for! She matched the fondant to my fabric sample of the bridesmaids dresses to a T. All the decorative elements were perfect. The only thing I was surprised about was that the cake was much smaller in person than I thought it would be. The tiers weren't as tall and the pieces were cut very narrow, so this created very small pieces of cake for the guests and were too small. This may have had to do with how the caterer cut it as well.
    I would highly recommend Lisa at Pink Slip! Best cake around!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Tracy · Married on 07/03/2016

3.5

We had a beautiful cake and would use her again! Easy to work with, understanding and flexible.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/04/2015

1.6
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

My daughter ordered the cake for our 50th anniversary party. She signed the contract, not me. The cake was a beautiful duplicate of our wedding cake; however, it just didn't score well for eating. When my husband and I tried to cut the cake together for photos, we couldn't cut through it. We thought we must have hit a post, but it was the fondant. The fondant was so hard that we had to use a serrated knife to actually puncture through it. Both the flowers and decorative trim on the layers was even harder, like rock candy. The white cake tiers were very dry. Unfortunately, there was a lot of left over cake on the plates. Very disappointing. Again, the cake was beautiful, but not eatable. In addition, we never gave permission for our wedding photo to be posted on Facebook.

Sent on 07/09/2015