Pink Pineapple Bakery Reviews

18 Reviews for Pink Pineapple Bakery

1 User photo

Pink Pineapple Bakery 1

marie · Married on 06/29/2019

Our tasting was great! The fillings were awesome and they were able to get my special request in time for our tasting. I was all smiles!!! I can’t wait to see our wedding cake!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Pink Pineapple Bakery's reply:

Marie, It was such a pleasure to meet with you! We can't wait to make your amazing Hibiscus cake!

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your cake tasting! Stay Sweet!

Rebeca · Married on 01/05/2019

Very Detailed. Beautiful Cake

Working with Pink Pineapple was such a pleasure. They where easy to communicate with and designed the cake of my dreams. Once the arrived at my wedding it was beautiful and tasted great. My guests came back for seconds and told me how awesome the cake was. It was such a great experience I would highly recommend them

Sent on 02/28/2019

Regina · Married on 10/08/2017

Rebeca and her mother are simply lovely. They made our elegant wedding cake, cake pops and cannolis (as a favor). Everyone raved about the delicious sweets. Top notch!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Pink Pineapple Bakery 2
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, it tasted great too. Loved working with the Pink Pineapple Bakery. They made a special cake just for me, as I have food allergies.

Sent on 05/02/2017

This bakery was great! The hotel we stayed in recommended it and I'm glad they did. Our wedding cake turned out beautiful. The service was personal and prompt. The staff was very helpful with every aspect. 5 out of 5 from me!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Pink Pineapple Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you are happy. Hope to see you soon.

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

Was very pleased with every aspect of the services.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Brent · Married on 08/25/2015

We asked them to bake our wedding cake. We provided them photos to go by, which they did. Everything we asked them to do, they did and more. The staff were very helpful with questions and also provided us with professional advice when needed. The flavor of our cake was coconut cream. We asked them to add a little coconut flavor to the cake itself, and it came out absolutely amazing. It was the biggest hit at the reception. They now do contracts with their customers, which I like. It makes sure everyone is on the same page. My wife and I would strongly recommend these guys to anyone who wants a fun and stress free wedding cake experience. Just make sure you give them enough time and advanced notice. Their cakes are of high quality and they cannot be done in two or three days. We made contact with them about three months in advance. It was waiting for us when we arrived to pick it up on our wedding day. Best of all, we got to bring the bottom half back home to enjoy it whenever we want. :)

Sent on 09/12/2015

Steven · event on 06/07/2015

They made me a custom cake for my to propose to my Girlfriend and it came out amazing. Would recommend to anyone. I contact multiple well known bakery's in the area and they all turned me down. Pinkpineapple accepted my challenge and make it awesome.

Sent on 06/19/2015

D.J. · event on 05/29/2015

The Pink Pineapple Bakery provided delicious treats for my recent baby shower. The cake,cookies, cupcakes, and cake pops were beautiful and matched the nautical theme perfectly! Everything was so good! I enjoyed the cupcakes again the next morning for breakfast! ( it's fair- I'm pregnant)
    I no longer live in Myrtle Beach but I often think of this bakery! Not only for desserts but for lunch as well! I really miss their smiling faces and the amazing "piglet panini" they serve!

Katie · Married on 05/10/2015

Pink Pineapple is like a home away from home. The service is A++++! Love talked to all the ladies in the bakery and eating just about anything I can get my hands on that they bake fresh daily!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Pink Pineapple Bakery's reply:

Katie we are so pleased that you enjoy our staff and food. Thank you for your review :)

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2013

By far the best part of our wedding was the amazing cake buffet. The Pink Pineapple ladies helped us plan just the right amount and variety. People still rave about our cake table! Can not recommend them enough. Have sent many prolly here for their bakery needs.

Kara · Married on 07/13/2013

Great family owned company with excellent service! Our 7 layer red velvet wedding cake was fantastic!

Cindy · event on 06/29/2013

Very friendly & helpful! We were vacationing nearby for my in-laws 50th anniversary. I arranged to have cake delivered the day we arrived. They were very accommodating!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Joanna · Married on 08/05/2012

Our wedding cake was delicious! By far the tastiest and moist (very!) wedding cake I have had. Even our top tier was amazing for our one year anniversary! Pink Pineapple Bakery was very professional and super friendly and everything was done according to plan all at an affordable price. Great job ladies and thank you!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Our cake was so delicious and moist! The wedding cake was very responsible priced by slice. Worked with our ideas and gave us the cake I always dreamed of, I almost didn't want to cut it! 3 tier square fondant cake, served 200 guests.

Sent on 04/22/2015

The cake was absolutely delicious! My husband and I gave them a picture to work from and the finished product was identical and beautiful! The cake was funfetti with buttercream frosting. They are very professional and would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for the wedding cake of their dreams!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Suzanne · Married on 04/22/2015

They were wonderful to work with especially seeing that it was all done long distance and with about a week's notice! I asked them to send me a picture which they did and I appreciated that. The cake was the perfect size and while it was very pretty, I was a little disappointed that the top of the cake looked like it had a dent in it and the diamond diagonal lines that were on the picture I sent were not on the cake like I wanted. However, my friends loved it and said it was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2016

3.5

Great people to work with and I loved the taste of the cake. They worked with me on what I wanted and just by phone and email conversations provided me with the perfect wedding cake

Sent on 11/07/2016