Cliff & Susan Reviews

2 | Hot Springs National Park, AR

2 Reviews for Cliff & Susan

sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

SUSAN AND CLIFF ARE FABULOUS!! SO MUCH FUN TOO!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Goodness, I do not know where to start! I had Susan and Cliff (who are the most amazing people I have ever met) play acoustic violin and keyboard for my wedding ceromony, and then DJ/live piano and guitar for my reception. They were awesome and my guests loved them! Susan changed the mood as the crowd changed, and kept the party on point according to what was going on with us. Susan was also a wonderful coordinator. She typed up a contingent schedule and outlined each part of the ceremony and reception with suggested songs. She was completely flexible (I was an awful indecisive bride and I was always busy: she worked with my schedule and met when I could and took any changes with ease). I just thank God that I had them there. With some unexpected family drama, and last minute reception location changes, our wedding was set up to be a mess and they came through with flying colors. I recommend them for any service they offer, and lord knows that they're going to do it better than anyone else! By the way, there's so much more I want to say, but for sake of keeping it short: use Susan and Ethan they'll make life so easy and keep you stress free.

Sent on 07/18/2017