Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc. Reviews

3 | Elyria, OH

3 Reviews for Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc.

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2005

Pink Peppercorn Catering catered my wedding in 2005, and I could not have been happier with the quality of the food, as well as the service. Judy helped me customize a menu to accomodate all of my guests including the vegetarians. Pink Peppercorn helped me with all of the details including rental items, as well as recommending other vendors and venues. We had over 200 guests at our wedding and they were served in less than 30 minutes, the staff was very professional and efficient. We have used Pink Peppercorn for other family celebrations since my wedding, including my baby shower. The food is always creative and delicious!

Sent on 03/05/2012
  • F

Frances · Married on 02/18/2012

We were very happy with everything. I appreciate being able to provide my own supplies. I only gave a 4/5 on responsiveness because I would have appreciated a quick response back to emails or phone messages that were sent to know that they were received.

We got a lot of compliments at the reception about the food. I really appreciated how quickly you were able to get everyone served. Thank you!

Sent on 02/27/2012

b · Married on 01/01/2012

4.2

I thought the folks did a nice job. I thought staying a little longer would have been nice, but I did not want to have to pay an hourly charge.

Sent on 02/27/2012