Pink Pelican Florist Reviews

93 | Sebastian, FL

93 Reviews for Pink Pelican Florist

Debbie & Joel · Married on 03/14/2015

Jill and her staf were beyond anything we could have hoped for. The flowers, table decor, candles, arch, everything was breathtaking. We could not have asked for more. Everyone attending commented on everything Pink Pelican provided. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this night so special and beautiful.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much! We loved being a part of Jenny's big day!!

I don't think I say enough wonderful things about Jill and her staff. From the onset of our interactions Jill was absolutely wonderful; she had recommendations for vendors (all of which were outstanding as well), she helped us formulate our perfect decoration scheme, and even provided her own flare that made everything simply perfect. I would find myself wanting to go visit the cute shop just to say hello! The day of service was also incredible and more than I could have ever hoped for. They made the most beautiful arrangements and set everything up perfectly. We received numerous comments on how well the reception area was decorated, and how romantic the entire ambience was, which was all due to the integrity of Jill and her staff; ensuring every last detail as included and perfected.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2014

Jill and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. From the beginning they provide their professional guidance and wisdom for so much more than the floral decor. They helped create our vision and make it better than we ever expected. They pointed us to other vendors for the wedding that made everything come together flawlessly. It was truly an amazing experience and her guidance made the whole wedding planning so much more enjoyable.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you. We hope our paths cross again.

Crickett · Married on 11/29/2014

My daughter had absolutely no idea in what she wanted in flowers other than color. Jill was given free rein to create arrangements for the tables (including containers), buffet and dessert tables and the wedding arbor, which she also provided.
    We were ALL blown away when she and her husband arrived with the arrangements. They were the most spectacular I have ever seen!!! Jill's knowledge and skills to put arrangements together are so obvious. She also "sprinkled her floral magic" on the cake and several accent pieces I had.
    Jill also provided other items. She has an awesome selection of vases, votive cups, urns, and other items that made everything just pop!!!! She is easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and professional.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Pink Pelican Florist was a pleasure to work with. They made our dream wedding come to life! There flowers looks stunning and everyone commented how well the colors blended together so well! Thanks to this florist for making our wedding look beautiful! I loved my bouquet! I would definitely use them for future events.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Monica · Married on 10/25/2014

Jill and the entire Pink Pelican team is amazing. I cannot even express how beautiful my flowers were. The moment Jill brought them into my bridal suite I started to cry. Happy tears! I've never ever seen such beautiful arrangements. Not only does she make the prettiest flowers but they are the kindest and sweetest people! Hire them for your next event and you will be as happy as I am! They are just wonderful! - The Walsh's

Sent on 11/03/2014

My daughter's was a destination wedding, and Jill worked closely with us by email and phone to create the floral arrangements that we were imagining. We made two trips during the months before the wedding, and she set up beautiful sample arrangements. The process was wonderful and the flowers stunning. Highly recommend Pink Pelican!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Pink Pelican did a beautiful job with my flowers. They were able to duplicate the exact picture and colors I wanted for my bouquets. All flowers were delivered on time and were just what I wanted. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! I don't see a name anywhere, so I'm not sure who this is or which wedding, but thank you.
    We really do appreciate it!!

Margi · Married on 06/08/2014

Jill and everyone at the Pink Pelican Florist did such a great job with the flowers and decorations for our ceremony and reception. Everything looked so beautiful and just like the pictures and ideas I had sent to her and envisioned for our special day. The flowers and decorations were everything I hoped they would be and more. So many people complimented on how beautiful everything looked. For planning a wedding out of town, Jill made it so easy. She was so responsive to what I envisioned for our wedding and had so many great ideas of her own. She was very easy to get in touch with and also checked in with me from time to time to make sure I was ok with everything. She was highly recommended to me when I first started the planning process and she definitely did not disappoint!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Margi for the kind words! It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your big day!
    Love, congratulations, and best wishes!

Jill, Jamie, & Staff

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2014

Excellent service, and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 09/17/2014

REGINA · Married on 02/26/2014

Jill and Jamie are FABULOUS ! I live in Oklahoma so I did not get to meet or see their work in person until the day of the wedding. All correspondance was phone or email with a few pictures regarding colors and basic shape of bouquets. They did great. Perfect in fact. Not only did they get the flowers...all the flowers perfect
    they hung glass votives from the pergola beams and lit the candles...it was breathtaking for the first dance
    on the veranda overlooking the ocean with the twinkeling candles in the background. We loved it.
    I could not have asked for for prettier flowers....PERFECTION

Sent on 03/08/2014

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much Regina!! You made designing Melissa's Vero Beach Hotel & Spa wedding a breeze. Thank you for the kind words! We were blessed to be a part!!
    Best wishes to Melissa & Jacob!!
    GO MILLERS!!!

Jamie, Jill
    & the Staff

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2014

Pink Pelican was recommended to me and I'm so glad! I did not have a color them but found a simple photo of a bouquet that inspired my big day! Working from this photo Jill and her team were able to artistically create my hopes and dreams with flowers. Our wedding would not have been the same without her beautiful touch and attention to detail! I'm beyond thankful!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We were so honored that you chose us to be a part of your big day!!
    Much love, thanks, and our very best wishes!!!

Jill. Jamie,
    & the staff

DT Linda · Married on 12/04/2013

I absolutely would recommend Jill for your floral designs. She is easy to work with, professional, on-time, and definitely brings her artistic talent to the party. I was planning my wedding from 3,000 miles away (LA) and we did all the arrangements over the phone and email.

With that distance, it's always a risk. I was beyond pleased that everything turned out as we discussed and she made my vision come true. The flowers were fresh, the structure of the bouquets were solid, and she even went out of her way to incorporate my lace handkerchief.

Pic: Bouquets http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/ynot29cool/Wedding%202013/flowers/120413LindaShawnPortraits051.jpg

Pic: Groom http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/ynot29cool/Wedding%202013/flowers/120413LindaShawnPortraits089.jpg

Author of the book: 'Hitched...in 90 Days or Less. Every Girl's Ultimate Guide to Dating'
    for your single friends.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Mariana · Married on 10/05/2013

Jill and her team were just excellent to work with. While planning our wedding from DC, she was easily available to me to answer questions and help me get my floral arrangements just the way I wanted them. I sent her photos of what I was looking for, and she worked to get things just the way I wanted them. I appreciated that she called me a few days before to ask if I needed anything else - she helped me tick the task of purchasing several bouquets from the grocery store to supply petals for my flower girl baskets. When it comes to planning a distance wedding, I can't recommend Pink Pelican enough.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Christen · Married on 09/07/2013

The flowers could not have been any more beautiful! I could not believe how absolutely stunning they turned out. Jill and everyone were absolutely wonderful and kept in contact the entire time! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much for making my wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2013

Jill at Pink Pelican Florist in Sebastian, FL did a wonderful job with the flowers at my wedding! She has a gift and has many years of experience. Her style is a mix of modern and traditional and very sophisticated. She exceeded my expectations and I could not have been happier with the results on my wedding day! Jill went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception look stunningly beautiful. I received so many compliments from wedding guests. The flowers truly made the wedding more beautiful. In pictures, the bouquets looked so bright and vibrant and there was no mistaking that they were of high quality. THANK YOU, JILL!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ginny and Tim · Married on 04/13/2013

Jill and Jamie were wonderful to work with. Being a destination wedding (we are from Connecticut), I wasn't sure who I could trust and who would put great bouquets together while capturing our pretty yet relaxed beachy feel. Our ceremony was on the beach at Oyster Point Resort. We were trying to figure out where we could purchase and how to set up an arbor and chairs, etc. They offered to do this for us. They put together the arbor, decorated it with beautifully including our Calillies and Blue Delphinium with soft flowing thule wrapped with little branches of bling. They set up the chairs on site for the ceremony while also providing classy yet beachy wooden signs on a bamboo post to point the way to our "private event", ceremony and reception. This was a huge help since my brother (who was also in the wedding) was my wedding planner. Very difficult for him to be 3 different places at once! After setting up for the ceremony, Jill dropped off the boutinieres with the guys at Capt. Hirams and our bouquets at my parents house. Finally, during our ceremony, Jill waited at Capt. Hirams for the cake to arrive so she could set the decor on the cake. Calilillies, Delphiniums and seashells. It really put the finishing touches on our cake. What I did not know was Jill saved the day for us! Instead of our cake being delivered up to the Tiffany Room, our cake had been left outside the front entrance - on a sunny & humid day. Our cake could have melted! But Jill adapted and adjusted seemlessly. She found some servers from Captain Hiram's and together, they got the cake upstairs where it belonged. As difficult as it could have been working between Oyster Point Resort and Captain Hiram's, one could never tell. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful & exactly what I wanted, but as you can now see, our florists provided much more to us than just the flowers! Jill and Jamie rocked it from beginning to end. Thanks a million! Ginny & Tim King

Sent on 07/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2013

Jill, Jamie, and staff were amazing. I thought that planning a wedding in Florida from Philadelphia would be difficult and frustrating, but the staff at Pink Pelican Florist were able to capture my 'vision' from thousands of miles away. I provided Jill with a basic idea of what we wanted, our colors, and some photos of different details within the wedding and she ran with it. Everything was stunning...from the girls bouquets to our center pieces featuring citrus local to Indian River County. Beautiful!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2012

I'm not sure how exactly I came across Jill at the Pink Pelican Florist but I'm sure glad I did. Jill had wonderful vision even though I had NO clue what I wanted. I gave her a broad idea of colors and textures and she really ran with it. I ended up with the most beautiful bouquets. The bridesmaids were thrilled were their bouquets and they held together really well - i think a couple even saved theirs for the future. Jill did a great job working with me to try to get the most possible for my budget. The reception and ceremony were like a fairy tale with delicate looking flowers in varying shades of our wedding colors. Whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea, Jill can make your wedding flowers look just as amazing as you hoped for!!

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2012

Pink Pelican Florist did an amazing job, my flowers were beautiful! I am a bride who wasn't really sure what I wanted, and kept changing my mind. Jill was patientt and helpful in helping me pick flowers that were in my budget, very similar to my pictures, and they turned out better than I imagined. Her decorations and special touch at the venue made it beautiful. The flowers themselves looked great, healthy, and colorful! I loved them! Thank you Pink Pelican! ~Lisa & Justin

Sent on 01/09/2013

Laura · Married on 09/26/2012

Jill was absolutely amazing to deal with. As we live in Nova Scotia, Canada I was afraid that I would have trouble with certain aspects of the wedding as I was using e-mail as my primary source of communication with my vendors. But no, everyone, including Jill from Pink Pelican were phenomenal. She worked within my budget and gave me something I thought I would only see in the movies. She transformed the space into a fairy tale.

Sent on 10/03/2012

kristin · Married on 06/09/2012

Jill and the team are amazing!! Everyone at the wedding said that the flowers were out of this world. Jill made my vision come true. She helped me with all of my lose ends (escort card table, flower girl basket and etc.) She did more than I could have ever asked for. She truely cares about you and your wedding and wants to make it special in everyway. I am so very gald that I had picked Pink Pelican for my florist. Thank you so much Jill!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/09/2012

I came to Jill with a general color scheme (sunset / beach) and pointed out a few VERY DIFFERENT arrangements I liked from her previous work. I planned my Florida wedding from Massachusetts so that was about all I could do. On my wedding day I didn't really know what to expect, but I trusted Pink Pelican and I was NOT let down. They did a wonderful job and found some AMAZING flowers at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend Jill and her girls to anyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Francesca · Married on 10/23/2011

We were from out of town and were sending pictures and art direction for the flowers via email. After an in-person meeting about a three months before the wedding, I knew that we were in great hands. They had trial bouquets ready for review along with thoughts for additional enhancements for the table arrangements. So beautiful, I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you, Pink Pelican! --the Joyces from Norwalk Connecticut

Sent on 06/04/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2011

Jill,

I want to thank you and Jamie SO much for giving me a fairytale wedding! We could not have ever imagined it would have been as beautiful as you two made it. The ceremony looked incredible, and the ballroom was as beautiful as it has ever been, according to just about EVERYONE at Quail. It was a dream come true!

Not only are you two hard workers, with beautiful visions, but you are also sooo sweet! Ciao, until our next event! :)

Sent on 10/25/2011