Pink Pelican Florist Reviews

93 | Sebastian, FL

93 Reviews for Pink Pelican Florist

Morgan · Married on 10/14/2016

Everything looked just as we had reviewed. I couldn't have imagined anything better. She sent a video of all the flowers the morning of so I could see them.

Sent on 10/21/2016

laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Jill is a Rockstar. I planned my wedding from across the country so I put a lot of trust in a florist. I loved her online reputation, which she definitely lived up to and exceeded. Everyone loved the flowers, and I can't wait to see our photos. It's also really cool that they are waterless and delivered with vases so your bridesmaid can display them. Thank you so much for making my day so beautiful!!! <3

Sent on 10/20/2016

Michaela · Married on 09/03/2016

We used Pink Pelican Florist for our wedding on 9/3/16 and we were blown away by the service we received. Jill was incredible! She really went the extra mile to make sure everything remained on track for the wedding and was great about checking in with me. We had a destination wedding in Vero Beach and had some travel delays due to weather and she was very accommodating throughout the whole situation. I was so, so happy with our flowers! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend Pink Pelican Florist!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Michaela,
    Thanks you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!
    We are so happy that you like everything and can not wait for the pictures!! We wish the both of you a happy and blessed life!
    Jill and Team

Anita · Married on 08/28/2016

My first experience with Jill of Pink Pelican Florist was five years ago when my eldest daughter decided to have a destination wedding. I cannot praise Jill enough for the way she maintained constant communication with me during the entire planning period. We were extremely impressed when we saw the incredible things Jill proved she could do with floral design. She has creativity beyond compare! Orchids were strung from the chuppah with beautiful crystals and candles, they were inside cylinders, they were floating in water, and they were repurposed, too! All of our wedding guests were in love with the flowers and I received many compliments about all of the details to which Jill paid attention. Five years later, when I started planning my younger daughter's wedding, we spent months searching for a local florist in Pennsylvania. Well, let me just say that after meeting with 5 or 6 florists, we decided there was no comparison to Jill at Pink Pelican! I was so relieved when Jill offered to drive flowers and her fabulous designs all the way up north for us (Pink Pelican is located in Sebastian Florida). Jill informed me that they love to travel and that August was a perfect month! The wedding was yesterday and the flowers were better than we could have imagined! Everyone was raving about all of the details! Even the people from the venue were amazed and said they had not ever seen anything like it! It was like an enchanted, organic garden with succulents, and the largest, freshest garden roses that smelled heavenly! It was a huge relief for me to know that Jill was here. Jill is reliable and trustworthy, and her prices are very reasonable. Her creativity is unmatched. Nothing was overlooked. My daughter was ecstatic, and I am thrilled to inform anyone reading this review what a pleasure it is to work with this very talented florist. If you choose Pink Pelican as your florist, you can trust Jill's magic touch and be confident that you are in good hands!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Thanh · Married on 07/10/2016

Thank you for the flowers and decoration. They really highlight my wedding. The flowers are so gorgeous:)

Sent on 10/26/2016

Joan · Married on 06/25/2016

Beautiful flowers and many creative decorating ideas. Listened and gave my daughter exactly the look she had in mind.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Joan, Thank you so much for the review! The wedding photos are perfect and Jill looks so happy. Love helping make memories!
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/20/2016

We used Pink Pelican Florist for our wedding, which took place at the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa. We were extremely happy with their service. I can't say enough good things about Jill. She was amazing! She listened to us and asked all the right questions. She was very attentive and reassuring. We were confident everything was in good hands.

They decorated for the ceremony (aisle runner, lanterns, pew flowers, hanging bud vases from the trellis and decorative fountain flowers/ferns) and provided our bouquets, boutonnieres and flower girl petals. The crew arrived right on time as scheduled and we didn't see anything until just before the ceremony. Everything turned out beautiful just like we had imagined! I highly recommend Pink Pelican for any floral/event needs!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Kim,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure in making your wedding beautiful. We wish you both much love and happiness. Congratulations!

Starr · Married on 06/18/2016

Flowers were amazing - I received complements on the beautiful floral arrangements from almost every wedding guest. The flowers were perfect!!! I would highly recommend Pink Pelican!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

JIll and her team are wonderful ! Their work is beautiful!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you Nicole so much for the kind words...Love your pictures!!! Best wishes from all of us at Pink Pelican Florist
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/14/2016

Jill and Jamie were an absolute dream to work with. They were professional and brought additional ideas to life on my wedding day. Everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Hannah · Married on 04/02/2016

Pink Pelican was my favorite wedding vendor, everyone in the office was friendly and fun, always open to my ideas and incredibly easy to work with. I thought the services were very affordable and my bouquet was my favorite part of my day! I wanted something unique for myself and my maid of honor and on the day of my wedding I was thrilled to see that Jill and her team delivered exactly what I wanted! My flowers and wedding arch were beautiful and everyone was impressed by their style and elegance.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Emma · Married on 03/17/2016

Jill and her team did an amazing job. I was delighted with my flowers. They made the venue look so beautiful, and were so easy to work with and helpful in the months leading up to the big day. The perfection to detail still blows my mind. I am very happy I chose Pink Pelican, highly recommended.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Emma and Richard,
    Thank you so much for your review. We love making our brides happy. You two are such a sweet couple. We wish you love, happiness and success!

Lisa · Married on 02/20/2016

I planned my wedding from out of town and Jill could not have made it any easier! She sent me pictures of all the possible flower ideas and kept me informed every step of the way. My flowers turned out amazing!! I could not have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

The flowers for my daughters wedding were just beautiful. Jill and her team hit it out of the ballpark. All the guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Jill.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Cheryl · Married on 12/13/2015

The flowers for my wedding were more beautiful and elegant than I'd imagined. It was a pleasure working with Jill and I would highly recommend her. She helped me create the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Dianne · Married on 11/20/2015

My flowers turned out to be breath taking. Jill and her team did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. From my cascading bouquet, the girls bouquets to the amazing center pieces I was in awe of way everything looked. The flowers took my breath away. Jill makes the whole process easy and she really helps your dream become a reality. Thank you Jill and team for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Pink Pelican created a beautiful arrangement of flowers for my wedding and was very professional and were delivered on time. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs flowers for any life event in their lives.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! We love helping brides make their dreams come true!

Cassie · Married on 08/09/2015

My husband and I planned our Florida wedding from Texas. Planning a destination wedding without seeing the details can be stressful. Through many emails, pictures, and phone calls, Jill at Pink Pelican put my mind at ease that our wedding would be everything I was expecting. She did a great job turning my wedding vision into a reality. I liked that PInk Pelican was very upfront with their costs from the first time I spoke with Jill. From the very beginning I was able to discuss our flower budget and Jill was able to give us everything we wanted well within our price range. It was a refreshing feeling working with a wedding vendor that seemed more interested in making our wedding beautiful rather than nickel and diming us for every minor detail. I loved working with Pink Pelican and I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Veronica · Married on 07/18/2015

Jill and her team at Pink Pelican are truly the best! I'm a New York resident, but my wedding was in Vero Beach, FL at McKee Botanical Gardens. Jill was always available to discuss floral arrangements and was extremely flexible when last minute ideas popped up! Jill and her team created arrangements for our reception area that were even better than we imagined and delivered a top quality product. The staging of all the arrangements was equally as perfect. Guests who had been to other weddings this summer congratulated us on the best florals they had seen. :) Every flower and succulent lasted longer than expected as well, which was an extra treat as we were able to enjoy the flowers well past our wedding date. I would recommend Pink Pelican to anyone searching for a florist in the Vero Beach area because you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Veronica, thank you for the lovely review. We can not wait to get your pictures back. The Hall Of Giants looked beautiful! May your life together be filled with love and happiness!

Pink Pelican did a great job of helping us to plan the floral arrangements at our wedding. I am not a big flower person but I knew I wanted something simple on our tables and they beautifully made our vision come to life. From our first planning meeting to the day of our wedding, everything was easy and perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to say such kinds words. Best Wishes for a happy and healthy life!!!

Amy · Married on 07/16/2015

PINK pelican went above and beyond to make my wedding extra special. I live in Dallas and had a destination wedding in Vero Beach, Florida. Our budget was small due to both being teachers but it looked like I spent a million bucks on my decorations. This is the only place to consider for your venue!! The flowers were so beautiful and lasted for days!!! My guests were as impressed as I was! -amy

Sent on 08/01/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much!! We loved working with you to make your wedding everything you dreamed!! We really appreciate the wonderful review!! Congratulations and best wishes!!

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2015

Pink Pelican did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers. I can them a vague idea of what I wanted and their work was truly phenomenal! They were happy to add items and change things up to the last minute and my wedding was perfect. I love Jill's upbeat personality, she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Ashley, we loved working with you on the most memorable day of your life! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kristen · Married on 05/17/2015

Jill and Jamie were a pleasure to work with. They really brought my vision to life. Since I am from Maryland a lot of our communication was via email and they were able to nail every detail. When I came down for meetings they had my vision set up in their shop so I could get an exact idea of what my centerpieces would look like. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen!! It was an honor to be a part of your big day!! We were thrilled we were able to do our part to make it special!! Thank you!!

My idea of the perfect wedding was a wedding surrounded by beautiful, colorful flowers. I was extremely hands on in the process of what my vision was for the flower, how I wanted them displayed and what vases and dishes they were in. The team at Pink Pelican was more then professional in dealing with me being so specific, they paid attention to every detail and responded to my requests immediately. Our wedding was outside and they paid close attention to be sure every flower was fresh until the moment all of our guest reception took place. I highly recommend Pink Pelican, they made our day absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Lindsey · Married on 05/01/2015

Jill, her Husband and team are the best! Amazing, fabulous, wonderful...I can't think of enough great things to say. The flowers, the decorations and their kindness made my Vero Beach wedding the best day of my life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Pink Pelican Florist's reply:

Wow Lindsey! Amazing review, thank you so much!!! Can not wait to get your photos back. Best Wishes to you both!!!