84 Reviews for Pink Pelican Weddings - Floral and Event Design

Samples (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Pink Pelican does amazing work! I had so many people tell me my bouquet was the most beautiful they had ever seen! I would highly recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Theresa, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jill & her team at Pink Pelican are amazing. They are very professional, responsive & great to work with. Jill is great at really understanding what you are looking for and brings your vision to fruition. I love that she made up a sample table for me to see prior to the wedding. This allowed me to give her other ideas I had or changes to make. The decor, flowers & our bouquets on our wedding day were beyond gorgeous. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about them. The colors, the flowers used were beautiful, bold & complimented my bridesmaids dresses and our venue. Jill & her team did an exceptionally great job from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Jill & her team for any event and definitely for any wedding. They truly have the creativity to bring your vision to a reality. Thanks Jill for all you have done to make our day extra special. We are truly grateful!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Sheila, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Thank you Jill for everything. We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor. The flowers were beyond amazing.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were absolutely thrilled with the quality and personal experience that Jill provided us for our daughter's wedding. Jill understood exactly the theme and overall decor that we were looking for. I would highly recommend Pink Pelican Florist for your event.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Jill from Pink Pelican and her team for my wedding. I can't say enough about their professionalism, attention to detail and quality of work. Pink Pelican is best in class! My wedding was beautiful. Flowers were everything I envisioned and more. They managed every detail and provided me with a beautifully themed look that will forever be in my memories. Thank you Jill and team! You are the best. Carmen and Derrick

Profile Picture Carmen, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pink Pelican provided a breathtaking element to our Best. Day. Ever. Every piece was stunning and our guests raved about how wonderful the flowers were. The flowers were beyond beautiful and in every piece you could see the hours of love and amazing work that went into each one. Thank you for making our day extra special. Pink Pelican is AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Brad, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jill and her team at Pink Pelican were so wonderful to work with. I had complete faith that my flowers would look beautiful on my big day from the first consultation and I was blown out of the water, they were stunning!! Not to mention the communication was outstanding and exactly what every bride wants to put your anxieties at ease. I couldn't have been more happy with my choice in Pink Pelican!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Simply Amazing! More beautiful than we could have imagined! Jill and her team are truly creative and talented with there design!

Profile Picture Erik, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Pink Pelican did a magnificent job for our wedding. We live in Hoboken, NJ and had a destination wedding and communicated everything over phone and email and it was the smoothest experience and Jill and team designed the ceremony and reception above our expectations! Thank you Jill and Team!

Profile Picture Erik, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Pink Pelican was absolutetly perfect. The bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremoney decorations were stunning and exactly what I asked for. Besides the fact that their work is impeccable, their service and professionalism was top notch.
Jill was so wonderful and accomodating and set my mind at ease with everything. I trusted her, the other vendors, and the employees at the venue trust her as well, and also have the utmost respect for her and her work.
They are #1. My wedding was perfection because of Pink Pelican!

Photos
Profile Picture Maggie, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jill and Pink Pelican Florist took the vision I had for my wedding day and made it a beautiful reality. Every detail, every request taken care of. My flowers were spectacular and I still have guests commenting on them! I would recommend Jill and her team to anyone who wants their special day to be beautiful and unforgettable! And best bonus of all...she travels!!! So her talents are available to lucky people everywhere! I will add pictures to review as I receive them. The pictures will truly speak for themselves!

Photo for Pink Pelican Weddings - Floral and Event Design Review - My stunning bouquet!
Photo for Pink Pelican Weddings - Floral and Event Design Review - My centerpieces were breathtaking!
Profile Picture Trish, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jill was amazing to work with and all of her team was friendly and accommodating. Jill went above and beyond go make my wedding look absolutely beautiful and helped ease the stress of planning a wedding remotely! Thanks a million Jill and team at Pink Pelican !

Profile Picture Terri, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jill was such a big help for us. She was so nice everytime met. She really worked with our budget and made our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pink Pelican went truly above and beyond with our wedding florals and decor; everything was absolutely breathtaking and really made our wedding shine. Planning a wedding from out of town can be stressful, but I had such peace of mind after our initial consultation and knew we were in good hands; Jill is so kind, professional, and easy to work with, and with the help of her amazing team, truly a master of her work! I sent her about a dozen or more random "inspiration" pictures that were kind of all over the place, but she was able to tie together all of the details I loved in a way that flowed so perfectly. The work she and her team did for our wedding was more than I could have dreamed of, and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. I cannot thank them enough and strongly recommend Pink Pelican for anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

The flowers were even better than the vision I had. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect!! You knew exactly what I wanted and made it ten times better than I could have imagined. Absolutely stunning flowers and stellar professionalism!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The folks at Pink Pelican could not have made our venue any more gorgeous! I walked in to the space, wowed by the stunningly beautiful arrangements and romantic lighting. I cannot say enough good things about Jill and her coworkers! I fully recommend this trustworthy, professional and highly talented team. -Rikki Klaus

Profile Picture Rikki, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This is by far the most amazing group I have ever worked with. Jill truly goes above and beyond to satisfy all of your needs. She was able to transform my future in laws work barn into an AMAZING venue. Pink Pelican is by far the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Savannah, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything looked just as we had reviewed. I couldn't have imagined anything better. She sent a video of all the flowers the morning of so I could see them.

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jill is a Rockstar. I planned my wedding from across the country so I put a lot of trust in a florist. I loved her online reputation, which she definitely lived up to and exceeded. Everyone loved the flowers, and I can't wait to see our photos. It's also really cool that they are waterless and delivered with vases so your bridesmaid can display them. Thank you so much for making my day so beautiful!!!

Profile Picture laura, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We used Pink Pelican Florist for our wedding on 9/3/16 and we were blown away by the service we received. Jill was incredible! She really went the extra mile to make sure everything remained on track for the wedding and was great about checking in with me. We had a destination wedding in Vero Beach and had some travel delays due to weather and she was very accommodating throughout the whole situation. I was so, so happy with our flowers! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend Pink Pelican Florist!!

Profile Picture Michaela, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My first experience with Jill of Pink Pelican Florist was five years ago when my eldest daughter decided to have a destination wedding. I cannot praise Jill enough for the way she maintained constant communication with me during the entire planning period. We were extremely impressed when we saw the incredible things Jill proved she could do with floral design. She has creativity beyond compare! Orchids were strung from the chuppah with beautiful crystals and candles, they were inside cylinders, they were floating in water, and they were repurposed, too! All of our wedding guests were in love with the flowers and I received many compliments about all of the details to which Jill paid attention. Five years later, when I started planning my younger daughter's wedding, we spent months searching for a local florist in Pennsylvania. Well, let me just say that after meeting with 5 or 6 florists, we decided there was no comparison to Jill at Pink Pelican! I was so relieved when Jill offered to drive flowers and her fabulous designs all the way up north for us (Pink Pelican is located in Sebastian Florida). Jill informed me that they love to travel and that August was a perfect month! The wedding was yesterday and the flowers were better than we could have imagined! Everyone was raving about all of the details! Even the people from the venue were amazed and said they had not ever seen anything like it! It was like an enchanted, organic garden with succulents, and the largest, freshest garden roses that smelled heavenly! It was a huge relief for me to know that Jill was here. Jill is reliable and trustworthy, and her prices are very reasonable. Her creativity is unmatched. Nothing was overlooked. My daughter was ecstatic, and I am thrilled to inform anyone reading this review what a pleasure it is to work with this very talented florist. If you choose Pink Pelican as your florist, you can trust Jill's magic touch and be confident that you are in good hands!

Profile Picture Anita, 8/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you for the flowers and decoration. They really highlight my wedding. The flowers are so gorgeous:)

Profile Picture Thanh, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers and many creative decorating ideas. Listened and gave my daughter exactly the look she had in mind.

Profile Picture Joan, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews