Pink Palette Artists Reviews

Pink Palette Artists 5
Pink Palette Artists 6
  • John

John · Married on 10/22/2011

My new bride looked beautiful! I was very happy with the ladies' work at Pink Palette, and would
    recommend them in the future.

Sent on 11/19/2011

Roshni · Married on 10/08/2011

The make-up artist knew my style without me having to show a picture or being too specific.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Van · Married on 10/08/2011

We got to work with Debbie and Pink Palette Artists for my sister in law's wedding, with absolutely amazing results!!! Debbie is a consummate professional who cares about each person and really takes the time to listen to what the bride wants, and the result is just brilliant. My sister in law was drop dead gorgeous and the whole bridal party was thrilled! If you want a makeup artist who truly emphasizes your features and helps you look and FEEL fantastic, Pink Palette Artists is the way to go. They're a full service glam team and will help with all of your hair needs, too! We got to work with Souki for hair, and she whipped up some magic we have never seen before. Long curls and basket weave braids = amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Lindie · Married on 06/25/2011

It was a last minute decision to find a hair/makeup team for my bridal party... my wedding coordinator suggested Debbie with Pink Palette. I could not have been happier with this suggestion. She immediately started fitting me in for trials and was even willing to meet me at 7am the day of my bridal pictures since she was already booked for the rest of the day. Debbie did my makeup and Souki did my hair... AMAZING. I have never felt more beautiful. The day of the wedding i brought them extensions to add, which they did better than my hair dresser! Debbie brought in a team for my bridal party. They were all so nice and calming for the big day. Everyone couldn't stop looking at themselves in the mirror... they were very pleased. Debbie even did my grandmothers makeup, who was very hesitant at first... she was SO glad she did it in the end, she looked BEAUTIFUL and so much younger. Hair and makeup lasted all day for everyone with no touchups needed, and trust me, with all the dancing we did we definitely tested that to the limit. Everyone especially loved the lash extensions and the makeup sealer so the mascara/eyeliner didnt' run from crying. The Pink Palette team is definitely worth the extra splurge for you to be able to sit back and relax on your wedding day, knowing that you are going to turn out feeling more beautiful than you ever have before. My pictures turned out flawless! It's YOUR day, enjoy it! :)

Sent on 07/19/2011

Rose Ann · Married on 05/07/2011

Pink Palette not only handled my hair and makeup but also took care of eight (8) flower girls with hair and nails. They were patient, loving to the little ones and spectacular with their work. My makeup and hair lasted all day with no touch ups save a gloss here or there. I can't believe the job they did in such little time.

Sent on 05/27/2011

Elena · Married on 03/19/2011

Debbie and Souki did an awesome job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. They also did my wedding party. We were all getting so many compliments on our gorgeousness. Our hair and makeup lasted all day. I wish I could get them do glam me up every day, I felt like a celebrity!! You have to contact them today!!!

Sent on 04/04/2011

Pisey · Married on 02/26/2011

Debbie and her team with Luna are awesome. .. I've worked with them for my wedding and continued to stay with them for the rest of my girlfriends' weddings .. If I could afford all of them everyday I would, but I hold off for haircuts with Luna instead. Debbie for makeup is like getting new jewelry every so often :-))

Sent on 04/15/2013

Vita · Married on 11/27/2010

Debbie made me look absolutely stunning for my wedding! Would highly recommend Pink Palette Artists when looking for any professional makeup service. She using very high quality products and knows exactly how to compliment your face and skin tone.

Sent on 01/14/2011

Carol · Married on 11/06/2010

Pink Palette did an awesome job. Even with all the crying I did at my wedding my makeup still looked good.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Julie · Married on 07/10/2010

Debbie did an amazing job for my Bridal portraits as well as on my wedding day!! I am not one to wear makeup often but Debbie made me look and feel beautiful and comfortable wearing makeup. On my wedding day she did my bridesmaids as well as my mother. Everyone was really pleased with their makeup. Debbie was very helpful on the day of my bridal portraits, I forgot my bouquet at the salon we were at and she went out of her way to bring it to me!! She was great!!

Sent on 01/19/2011

Cindy · Married on 04/24/2010

Omg I loved Debbie Nguyen and her team. They made my wedding party and me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! If you're looking for someone who knows how to do Asian make-up then she's it! So also uses spray-foundation which stays on longer. I also think she's really good for her price range. She also comes to you, so you can have the convenience of getting ready on location without worrying about having to get somewhere on time. Also, I'd recommend the hairstylist she recommends because Laura is awesome too!

Sent on 05/02/2010
  • aprilflower

Mayra · Married on 04/24/2010

Debbie & Andi both worked on me, for my trial and for my wedding day make-up. They also did the make-up for my wedding party and everyone including myself were very happy with the way we looked. My make-up lasted all day/night and that was a must for me! I would definitely recommend them to a fellow bride and I would definitely work with them again. They are far more reasonable than other make-up artists that work with airbrush make-up.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Jackie · Married on 11/29/2009

I would hire Debbie and her staff all over again! She is THAT good..highly recommended and professional as well as punctual and personable! You will not be disappointed!! Thanks for making me and my bridal party look like a million bucks! We felt gorgeous all day..best wishes to you always. =))

Sent on 04/07/2010

Tessa · Married on 11/14/2009

Debbie with Pink Palette was a pleasure to work with. She was prompt, flexible, reasonable, and a lot of fun to work with. My makeup was absolutely beautiful for my big day! I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 04/07/2010
  • U

Uyen · Married on 04/11/2009

Debbie is professional and flexible, and she listens to and encorporates your ideas/requests. She is a perfectionist, so you can rest assure that you will look your very best. Last, but certainly not least, you will look flawless but not fake. I highly recommend Debbie for any/all special occasions.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Anh · Married on 09/01/2007

Deborah is amazing! She did such a great job on my wedding makeup. The make up lasted me ALL DAY! From 8am til the time I went home which was around 2am. I didn't even have to touch up a single thing. Just gloss. That was it. I have referred her to many family and friends and everyone was just as pleased as I was. I definitely would book her for any special occasions. Her price is VERY reasonable for the quality you get. She does makeup trials too so before you commit you will know what you will look like on your wedding day. Definitely an important thing.

Sent on 11/02/2009

Almira · Married on 12/17/2005

I loved the work that Pink Palette Artists did for my wedding. My make-up was flawless and I didn't even need a touch up. Not only did she make me feel beautiful on my special day, she made my mom and bridal party look awesome.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Veronica · Married on 11/14/2015

I originally booked Debbie for my engagement picture make up on the referral of a friend. I really didn’t know where/how to start looking for makeup & hair companies so the trial worked out perfectly. I received several compliments on how “natural” the make up looked. By natural, I mean it was definitely more intense and heavier than every day make up but not in a cakey, over the top look. It was perfect for taking HD pictures because it highlights and enhanced what it was supposed to but I still looked like myself….only better. I put off booking PP as my wedding day hair and make up team because I wanted to research our companies too. Big Mistake. I spent months looking at websites, Instagram accounts and wedding websites. I wanted a picture that would stand out to me and go “YES! That’s exactly how I want to look on my wedding day” I was going for the contour, fake lashes, airbrush look…but still natural, not too expensive (as I was paying for all my bridesmaids hair & make up too) and being able to do fantastic hair too. After booking another company and having them horrible fail at my trial and make me over an hour late to my own shower….my sister made me get another company. She booked Pink Palette, almost 6 months after I original used them, and it all could’ve been avoided had I just asked Debbie what they could do! She is incredibly personable, very professional and ridiculously talented. All of my girls look phenomenal so did the moms – and she knew how to do perfect make up customized for the twenty something and for the moms and grandmothers. Our hair stayed all night long as well, which is a lot harder than it seems. I had the hardest time articulating what I wanted to our stylist but someone how she exceed my expectations. I looked in the mirror and I can honestly say I was pleasantly appalled at how perfect everything looked. It was more than I could’ve imagined as it was exactly what I wanted. I just wish I could’ve saved months of stress and booked

Sent on 01/11/2016

Pink Palette Artists's reply:

Thank you soooo much Veronica!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day;). Plus, your wedding party was so much fun to be around.

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

The team at Pink Palette were great to work with. Debbie was very responsive - the first to get back to me when I requested a quote. That approach didn't stop once I signed the contract either. They were flexible when working with us on the timelines for the day of too.

Linda and Luna did hair and makeup for 5 people. They were a breeze to work with, listening to all our requests and making them happen. I did a trial-run with them, so I knew everyone was in very capable hands.

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • Z

Zulema · Married on 12/28/2013

Professional, friendly, accommodating and most importantly TALENTED! I would book Pink Palette Artists again in a heartbeat! Everyone looked amazing and the bride was breathtaking!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Rose · Married on 02/04/2017

Pink Palette did an awesome job with hair and makeup for my bridal party and I. We were all amazed on how pretty everyone looked. My mom is picky about how her hair is done and she loved it! Our hair and makeup also lasted for most of the night. Debbie and Rachel were friendly and listened to what my bridal party and I wanted. They arrived on time on the wedding day and made last minute adjustments as needed. Debbie was responsive to all of my emails.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Renee · Married on 02/21/2015

Worked with Debbie to get my bridesmaids and I set up for makeup (only, got hair services elsewhere). Debbie is super kind and clear-cut about pricing and policy, so really nothing hidden. I trusted PPP's work from their portfolio, but I still went in for a trial run, and Debbie was able to set that up for me last minute. I'm glad I did it for peace of mind -- plus Debbie was really kind to find a way to cut a little cost for me by doing the eye makeup only! Thank you so much.

Linda was our makeup artist and she was on time and VERY thorough. Let's just say she spent lots of time on me and my bridesmaids so it felt like making it worth our money. My makeup was pretty much spot on, and I think my bridesmaids were happy with their looks as well. And with very careful cleansing around the eyes...I was able to keep my falsies on for a whole week after the wedding, haha. Not saying that everyone should do that, but I was able to without any eye damage, so you know their products are good! And the rest of the makeup of course stayed on great all night even when sweating on the dance floor and getting rained on in the ceremony, haha.

Makeup is always expensive but if you want a good vendor, Pink Palette is definitely trustworthy in my book.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Phenomenal! Debbie and Laura (sp?) were incredibly flexible with my crazy schedule given that I wasn't living in the Houston area. I had a trial run a couple days before the wedding and loved it, so had them take care of me on the wedding day as well. The hair and makeup stayed on all day and despite the hot, humid Houston weather, I didn't look like I'd sweat one drop! They were very professional, personable, and gave me exactly what I wanted--a natural, classic look. I felt like we were good friends by the time they were finished with things on the morning of the wedding. The cost was more than I'd originally planned to spend, but very worth it for my wedding day. I would definitely recommend Pink Palette to others!

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • Y

Yen · Married on 11/11/2017

Debbie did make-up and Luna did hair for me (bride) and my 4 BM's. I loved how both my hair and make up turned out... I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and the make-up photographed very well! I had a long day (tea ceremony at 10:30am, followed by outdoor ceremony at wedding venue at 4pm) so if I could do it again, I would try to have a touch up around 3pm just to keep everything looking perfect! However, even without a touch up my make up and hair did last all day. All my BM's loved their make-up which made me SO happy! Some even commented that they liked the make-up by Debbie even more than their own bridal makeup from their wedding day! I did a trial about 3 weeks before and would definitely recommend you get one! The trial allowed me to give some feedback to Debbie and Luna to get the EXACT look I wanted for my wedding day. Thank you PPA! I would definitely book them again or come into the studio for future events to get GLAM!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Becca · Married on 10/24/2015

3.5

They did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding in October. It lasted all day/night and felt natural. I am not a heavy makeup person but am SO happy I hired a professional for my special day. My hair was also amazing. I must have taken out 100 bobby pins at the end of the night and I didn't feel any of them during the day. They are amazing at what they do!

Sent on 11/17/2015