Pink Orchid Press Reviews

26 | Fairfax, VA

26 Reviews for Pink Orchid Press

Stephanie and the Pink Orchid Press team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I knew that I wanted my invitations to be beautiful but I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted the set to go together- I didn't have a very clear vision. Lexi took my questionnaire and the info I gave about our event through emails, and created a couple great designs. From there, we tweaked each piece until the most amazing invitations came together. They were exactly what I wanted but couldn't verbalize!
    I sent Stephanie a piece of fabric from our tablecloths and she matched the ink to that perfectly. I was stunned. Initially, I hadn't been sure if some of the extras that I added on were worth it: envelope liners (my fiance insisted that people don't even look at the envelopes), double-ply paper (the thickness made them even more drool-worthy), and edge painting (omg omg omg I wanted to edge paint my place cards after that!). Let me tell you, they made an amazing invitation set even more amazing. I have gotten more compliments than I imagined-- I guess people pay attention to invitations after all =D
    While my paper budget is blown for a little while, I fully intend to come back to Pink Orchid Press for stationery in the future and, hopefully, birth announcements a couple years down the line. The team was wonderful to worth with and I ended up with breathtaking invites. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Rebekah · Married on 06/08/2014

Stephanie at Pink Orchid Press was more than delightful to work with. She is very professional and accommodating, and her work is beautiful. She is also very flexible and timely - when I moved my wedding up an entire month, she never once wavered. I could tell that she has a big focus on her customer satisfaction - she sent several mach ups of examples of invitations before I found the perfect one. I couldn't have asked for more elegant invitations, and I'm so thrilled that Pink Orchid Press was the company to print them! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for contributing to our wedding day in such an important way!

Sent on 01/30/2015

E · Married on 11/29/2013

Pink Orchid Press was incredible to work with!! They spent so much time with every little detail and the finished product was perfect! Stephanie went out of her way to make sure that I was pleased with every aspect of the invitation. I cant say enough good things about this company! i recommend them 100%!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Janel · Married on 06/22/2013

Pink Orchid Press was WONDERFUL to work with. Not only did they produce a gorgeous product in record time - but they were absolutely lovely throughout the process. We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Nick · Married on 06/22/2013

The Pink orchid press was wonderful! They were attentive and followed up with us and made sure that we had enough invitations and everything was on time.

We will definitely go back to them again!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2012

I absolutely loved working with Stephanie and the Pink Orchid Press team. I would call them with a million questions and they were so calm and answered every question with great depth. We were in constant communication during the process and the timing was great. I would highly recommend the team to anyone and everyone. I can't wait to use them for future projects!!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Jane · Married on 09/29/2012

Pink Orchid Press was wonderful to work with. Stephanie was very prompt to return phone calls and answer questions. I dealt directly with The invitations turned out beautiful!! I used a calligrapher from Tennessee, Abigail T. McGinnis, to do the calligraphy on the invitation and then Pink Orchard Press did the letterpress printing. It turned out great.
    I would highly recommend both!
    Jane.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Sunayna · Married on 09/08/2012

Stephanie and her staff were simply amazing. She catered to my every request, no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential. She was responsive, professional, friendly, and always went the extra mile. In the end, my invitations were absolutely stunning and everything I wanted them to be. I absolutely could not be happier!!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2012

jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

We absolutely loved our invitations! They were exactly what we expected! Stephanie was always responsive and on top of her game, one less thing that a bride has to worry about because Stephanie has it under control! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Megan · Married on 06/16/2012

Everyone at Pink Orchid Press was amazingly helpful throughout the process of designing our custom calligraphy letterpress wedding invitations. They were responsive to all of my suggestions and tweaks and the final product exceeded all of my expectations. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on the lovely color and design. Our wedding stationery is a keepsake I'll be proud to add to our wedding album!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2012

Stephanie creates the most wonderful invites. Stephanie created our June 16th invites and they were beautiful. She was very knowledgeable and accommodating throughout the entire process. Everyone loved our invites and it definitely set the tone for our special day!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2012

Pink Orchid Press is absolutely amazing and perfect in every way!!! They completely understood the custom design I wanted and did not stop till it was perfect! They also had a very quick email response! The quality of the craftsmanship (craftswoman ship) was stunning! You will not be disappointed, and all of your guest will absolutely love their invitations!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Amanda · event on 02/08/2012

Stephanie and her team at Pink Orchid Press were incredible. From the very first email exchange to the final shipment of finished product, she was an absolute dream to work with and professional in every sense of the word. She was eager to deliver us exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. We are thrilled with the final product and have received countless compliments as well. We hope to have the good fortune to work with her again someday.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Betsy · Married on 12/29/2011

Words can not express how much I love my invitations. So many people have called to tell me that my invitations are the most stunning invitations they have ever received-- and I couldn't agree more! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Stephanie. She made the entire design/order process so easy and stress-free, even when the samples got lost in the mail! She made sure the delay did not delay the mailing of my invitations by sending the invitation envelopes to the calligrapher at no extra charge while the rest of the invitation suite was being printed. She also went above and beyond in helping me to choose just the right color of ink-- even matching a color sample I emailed her from a picture. And she never once made me feel like I was crazy when I asked a million questions about envelope sizes, ink colors, paper colors, etc... She is patient beyond belief!

Stephanie made one of my absolute highest wedding priorities everything I dreamed of and more. I want to invent reasons to need invitations just so I can have the opportunity to work with her again, and of course, to have more beautiful stationary. You will not regret hiring Pink Orchid Press- from the customer service, design work, quality, price, and overall finished product- it was all impeccable.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2011

I cannot recommend Pink Orchid Press highly enough!! Stephanie was responsive, more than willing to work with my limited budget, and provided a stunning product. The invitations were so much more beautiful than I could ever have imagined, and the service you will receive from Stephanie is unparalleled. She even included handwritten notes with everything she sent me, which is such a nice touch that most people no longer pay attention to. Bottom line, you will not regret hiring Pink Orchid Press for all of your wedding stationery needs!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Jenny · Married on 10/02/2011

Stephanie at pink orchid press was the best! My letterpress invitations were gorgeous and she even provided files for me to use for my table numbers at the last minute. I was so happy with the final product and the price was really reasonable for what I received. My order arrived early so I did not have to worry about a rush charge and every detail was perfect. Thank you Stephanie for a great value for my money and invitations I love!!!

Sent on 12/29/2011

CHINH · Married on 10/01/2011

Stephanie and her team are ultimate professionals. It has been a pleasure for me to have Pink Orchid Press provide our wedding invitation for us. Although we are in Ca and Pink Orchid is in Tx, the responsiveness from Stephanie made it seem like we were just down the street. Our invitation was exactly as we pictured and more. The quality of the work is amazing, I can't say enough good things about Pink Orchid Press.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Brittany · Married on 08/27/2011

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Stephanie at Pink Orchid Press. She worked with me to create the perfect invitation design that gave our guests a preview of what was to come. We received amazing feedback from our guests and I couldn't have been happier about the beautiful quality of the letterpress. Colors were perfect, design was beautiful, and the craftsmanship was truly amazing. Plus, Stephanie sent the whole suite in coordinating packaging. What a great experience!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Leigh · Married on 07/30/2011

Being a graphic designer I am quite fussy about my printing & being it my wedding invites that needed printing I was extra fussy ~ I started searching around for somewhere to print my invites and found many printers rude and slow to respond. Pink Orchid Press were different though, even though they were in a different country to me, they responded to me quickly & with friendly / flexible service. This is why I chose them. Yesterday our invites arrived early in a little box in the post and I jumped up and down on the spot in excitement. I had been dreaming of letterpress invites from when I was a little girl. I LOVE our invites - not only did Pink Orchid Press print them just as I had been dreaming, but on a few occasions they even went out of their way to make them that little bit extra special for us. I'm very glad I chose them. I hope to use them again.

Sent on 08/31/2011
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2011

What can I NOT say about Stephanie at Pink Orchid Press - she is AMAZING - what a wonderful experience I had. As a newly engaged duckling I found her on a weddingbee website and she was absolutely wonderful from the moment of our first correspondence to after our last transaction. I am in California & she is in Texas but it felt like we were in the same town. I had many questions, of course never having done wedding invitations before, and she answered VERY promptly and very thoroughly all of our questions. And she was VERY reasonable as well - what a wonderful price for such quality product.

Stephanie was VERY professional and very sweet in her emails - she sent us samples, and showed us layouts and the entire process was wonderful. She even gave us special custom Thank You cards. In a beautifully presented box we received absolutely gorgeous CUSTOM LETTERPRESS wedding invitations that were exactly what we had envisioned (and even BETTER if that is possible) and we received so many compliments from our guests and family that even a friend of mine's mom is using her for her wedding stationary!!!!

From a recently married bride, I know that wedding planning can be extremely overwhelming, but Stephanie will make the stationary part of your wedding a WONDERFUL and memorable experience - I had to make sure I saved at least one invitation for us to commemorate just how beautiful the invitations were. I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie and her team of designers for you and for anyone! I will be using her in the future for sure for any special stationary needs!!!!

Cheers,
    Jenny and Jason
    Wedding date: June 25, 2011

Sent on 07/09/2011

Pavla · Married on 06/15/2011

My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding invitations! Stephanie was so helpful throughout the entire designing process, I am so thankful we chose her. Without a doubt, I HIGHLY recommend Pick Orchid Press. A+++++++++++++++!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Rebecca · Married on 08/13/2010

I can't express in words how fabulous it was working with Stephanie! It was one of the most fun aspects of planning my wedding this far. She is so helpful and will custom design the order to exactly want you want. When the invitations arrived, I could not have been happier. They were even more beautiful than I had imagined!! I was even a little sad when the process was over because it was so enjoyable. I never thought I could afford letterpress, much less, invitations this great! I can't wait to design invitations/ announcements with her again in the future! I tell everyone I know about Pink Orchid Press!!

Sent on 03/27/2011

Natalie · Married on 01/19/2013

PinkOrchidPress is the place to go for beautiful & affordable letterpress. I ordered extra thick Crane paper, edge-painting, envelope liners, & custom calligraphy for half the price the big paper stores offered. They also threw in a free mini-enclosure which meant I was able to add a helpfull website card for all of my guests. The design process was great. Stephanie was a delight to work with. She created a custom suite w/the exact font/scripts that I envisioned. She was professional yet friendly & provided detailed answers & creative feedback to every nit picky question I had. She really was exceptional. I did dock half a star on responsiveness only because I thought the response time on my first few interactions w/her was a little slow but I also inquired during the midst of wedding season so that is to be expected. Later, I learned that she had a newborn at home & she spent her late night feedings multi-tasking by responding to emails, which basically made her superwoman in my book. Overall, I couldn't have been happier with my lovely invitations. They really set the tone for my classic wedding. I would recommend Stephanie & her team in a heartbeat. Oh & ask about the Stamp, Seal & Send option. I provided her w/a spreadsheet of guest names & addresses & she had a local calligrapher address both the inner & outer envelopes. The calligrapher was great & the work looked identical to what was used on my pressed invitations. Stephanie packaged them & had them hand-cancelled & sent from her local post office. It's a great service and worth the extra cost if you have the $$ in your budget; one less thing to worry about for sure. I will admit, initially I was a little hesitant to agree to not see the invitatons in person before they were sent to my guests, but after seeing the proofs and working with Stephanie, I was confident that she would do an outstanding job. I hope to get the opportunity to work with her again. She was absolutely one of my favorite vendors!

Sent on 02/18/2013
  • JennaKate

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2011

3.2
      2.5

We ordered save the dates and invitations from Pink Orchid Press. Both came out beautifully. However we had major communication problems. Stephanie is the owner, and we worked with her directly. She did not communicate timelines, deadlines, or expectations about the invitation design process at all. We told her when we needed to send our invitations by, and then she made no effort to communicate when we would need to have the invitations finalized in order to meet that deadline. We chose to use Pink Orchid Press because they had a WeddingBee member special which put custom, letterpress invitations in our budget. With all the trouble and hassle we had, including our invitations being two weeks late, I wish I had ordered somewhere else.

Sent on 02/05/2012

Pink Orchid Press's reply:

We're sorry that you were not 100% satisfied, Jenna. We truly enjoyed working with you and Adam to create your completely custom suite, and are glad that you loved the invitations.

We do recommend that all clients thoroughly read their Wedding Packet and Print & Design Contract before signing-- the timeline information is stated clearly in both. Also, it is very beneficial for us and the process when all pertinent items (such as guest addresses, etc.) and design feedback are sent promptly... otherwise, there are delays.

Best wishes to you both on a long and happy marriage, and thank you for choosing Pink Orchid Press.

Rebecca · Married on 05/03/2013

0.4
      0.0
      0.5

Last year I ordered some personalised stationary on Etsy from Stephanie and Pink Orchid Press as a wedding present for friends who taking a 3 month honeymoon in Europe so it would be delivered to them while they were away. When they got back they let me know it had not arrived. Because of the limited time you can launch a complaint on Etsy or with Paypal I was unable to complain to either or get a refund. I emailed the company many, many times, after about 5-10 emails I received 1 reply which claimed that a family member had been sick and they would get onto things. They never sent the stationary and I am $150 poorer. Don't order with this company, they are total scammers. I also am unable to leave feedback on Etsy as if the item was never you can't leave feedback. I wonder if that is how they have such good reviews.

Sent on 12/19/2014