PINK Floral and Events Reviews

7 | Larkspur, CO

7 Reviews for PINK Floral and Events

Marcia Nelson · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Flowers from a proffessional

The flowers were absolutely stunning. Of course, there were some hiccups along the way like almost everything for a wedding. In the end, the flowers were absolutely stunning. Many guests asked where we got them and commented on how beautiful they were.

Sent on 06/15/2019

PINK Floral and Events's reply:

We are so glad you and your guest loved the flowers. Our team worked so hard to get the perfect blooms for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2017

Breathtaking work, I didn't know florists could have accreditations. Sherrilyn has many. She is so fun and outgoing...she can bring even bring the most vague vision to life and the fact that she is accredited puts me at ease. You wouldn't trust your car to a me mechanic who "taught themselves" don't trust your wedding to a florist who taught themselves. Thank you Sherrilyn for all the knowledge and pretty much being my right hand WOman through this amazing process!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tina · Married on 08/27/2011

The minute marriage equality passed, Sherrilyn said "I'm doing your flowers!". She flew out from Colorado, used her floral know-how to find all the amazing flowers, and worked her butt off to make allllll the beautiful flower arrangements. It was a wonderful gift, and we got to see her too!
    Every time we see a sunflower we think of the beautiful arrangements you made for our wedding and aaaallllll the sunny flowers all over the sanctuary. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful

Sent on 10/09/2018

Susan · Married on 07/06/2013

Wedding flowers were beautiful. Rec'd many compliments on them.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Devin · Married on 09/14/2018

4.2
      3.5

Great job!! The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Tammie

Tammie · Married on 08/25/2018

3.0
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

large flower arrangements were lovely, - however I didn't expect to discover plastic flower accents on my sprays when I took down the flowers, there are certainly live plants that she could have used. Bride bouquet was lovely, expected a bit more out of the bridesmaid bouquets. Wrist corsages were lovely. Delivery issue - some of the men didn't get their boutineers because they went to the wrong place (father of the bride and ring bearer). Highly educated on flowers as a Dr of Flowerology? Flower rings for pews were far too big, for the tables also. should have been more delicate, but they were very pretty. Flowers lived and were very fresh, decorated my house with them.

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • O

Olivia House · Married on 06/14/2018

Do not recommend

I do not recommend this business for your floral needs. I don’t want someone to end up in the same situation I was in. Way too expensive for what you get. All of our arrangements were small and disappointing. My bridal bouquet was tiny. We also paid extra for her to be our wedding planner and she didn’t communicate with us at all, maybe twice before the actual wedding day. She promised things that weren’t delivered. She said she was going to make these cool burned wooden signs as table numbers, but ended up laminating pictures that were printed poorly instead. She also made a wedding sign and spelled my name wrong! The signs looked so cheap, if I knew she was going to do that I would’ve done something myself. Plus at the end of the night, she kept pressuring my mother to give her a tip she didn’t deserve, and wouldn’t stop following her until she got it. Unbelievable.

Sent on 01/02/2020