Pink Diamond Photo Booth Reviews

8 | Lexington, SC

8 Reviews for Pink Diamond Photo Booth

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Eric was very easy to work with & even traveled from Columbia to Greenville for our wedding! He was extremely affordable and everyone LOVED the Photo Booth! He had tons of awesome props for people to choose from and even had an option for color or black and white photos in the Photo Booth! Would definitely recommend Pink Diamond Photo Booth!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Ebony · Married on 06/03/2017

I'm so happy that I chose to use Pink Diamond Photo booth at our wedding. Very professional and affordable. Anytime that I reached out with a question they always responded promptly. I will definitely recommend Pink Diamond Photo Booth to anyone I know who needs a photo booth for an event.

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/21/2016

What a great time the wedding guests had with the photo booth, the bride and groom even received a book with all the pictures that the guests signed.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Amber · Married on 07/18/2015

Pink Diamond was so easy to work with, professional, and did everything they promised. The best part is they are locally owned and less expensive than the big guys. I would recommend Eric and Starla over and over to any bride or groom looking for a photo booth at their wedding!

Sent on 02/08/2016

This was just what we wanted! They were friendly, on time, and did great job.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Brandon · Married on 11/11/2016

Eric did a great job keeping in contact with me and making sure the photo booth was a success. He had everything you need to have a fun and eventful photo booth experience. He certainly flexible when it comes to times and working around your schedule. I'm glad that he was able to be apart of our special day. I would certainly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 03/12/2016

I wish I could give more feedback but out interaction was limited. We hired Pink Diamond photo booths through another vendor and did not call them. Overall the pictures looked good and props were also good. We also purchased a photo guest book, I would not recommend it, you can purchase a similar book from the dollar store and the photos are falling out of ours 3 weeks later. The booth itself was a large tent not a booth. Pictures did look good and everyone that used it seem pleased with it.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Great business to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2016