Pink Comb Studio. Reviews

233 | Westfield, NJ

233 Reviews for Pink Comb Studio.

Pink Comb Studio. 1
Pink Comb Studio. 2
Pink Comb Studio. 3
Pink Comb Studio. 4
Pink Comb Studio. 5

Lauren · Married on 12/20/2014

Pink Comb did an absolute amazing job at my wedding. They made feeling beautiful such a breeze. I was so stress free and I knew I was in amazing hands. I have recommended them for my friends wedding coming up on August 2nd and I look forward to having them make me look beautiful yet again. Overall, very pleased keep up the excellent work ladies. Xoxo

Sent on 07/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

Michelle and everyone at Pink Comb could not have been more amazing. I have curly hair and was very nervous about the wedding because I don't wear makeup normally, and I'd never liked my hairstyles when done for a fancy event--hated my hair at both proms, other weddings, etc. Went to Michelle for a trial and she set all my fears to rest. The hairstyle was gorgeous and the makeup was perfect--natural but pretty. On the wedding day, everyone arrived early, was efficient, and got my party of 6 bridesmaids, 1 bride, and 2 moms ready on time. I got SO many compliments on how gorgeous I looked, and I was thrilled to feel so beautiful on my wedding day--being happy with how I look when dressed up is not an experience I'm used to! To top it off, their prices are incredibly reasonable. I spent weeks looking for hair & makeup who would come to the hotel but weren't too expensive for my bridesmaids. I would highly, highly recommend Pink Comb to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Christine · Married on 11/01/2014

My bridesmaids and I were very pleased with the hair and makeup services we received on my wedding day, 11/1/14. Marena and Chelsea arrived promptly and were very professional. They both did an amazing job! I have very fine hair and I was nervous about styling options. Marena listened to my concerns and did an amazing job styling my hair. It looked full and voluminous! Also, my makeup was flawless. I received so many compliments that day; I highly recommend Pink Comb Studio!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Gary · Married on 10/24/2014

Ok, everyone knows hair and makeup is one of the most important and most FUN parts of getting married. Of course, it also has the potential to be one of the more stressful parts of the process. Knowing this, I wanted to find a team of people that I felt comfortable with, who could help me narrow down what I wanted, and ultimately could execute the look I wanted, MINUS any drama. After reading reviews and checking out websites, I decided to contact Pink Comb to get an idea if they would be the right fit for our wedding. Needless to say, I was impressed. Michelle, the owner, is fantastic. She is incredibly responsive via email and you can tell how organized she is right off the bat. She worked with my schedule to get my trial date scheduled and was really helpful answering my various questions. By the time we finished my trial, it felt like Michelle and I were old friends! She is so easy to get along with and did an amazing job based on the pics I brought and what I told her I was looking for- I felt like a million bucks-even in my sweats! I even went to her a few days before the wedding to get touched up with highlights and a trim. I didn’t want to leave my hair in anyone else’s hands! For the wedding day on 10/24/14, our team was Michelle, Alysha, and Chad. They were AMAZING. I had 7 bridesmaids, myself, and my mother all getting beautified- this could have been a seriously stressful ordeal, without the right people handling the job. Michelle, Alysha and Chad were on it. They were really easy going while being totally professional. My bridesmaids all LOVED them and even asked if they could please come to the wedding! Everyone looked beautiful and we got tons of compliments. My hair and makeup stayed put the entire night. I was so happy with how I looked. I wish I could do that part of the wedding all over again. Seriously, book Pink Comb. You will not be disappointed!

<3 Caitlin

Sent on 12/08/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2014

Pink Comb made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! I had Chelsea for my make-up and Kerri for my hair. They were absolutely amazing. When I explained to them at my trial what I wanted they knew exactly what to do and it was everything I wanted. My bridal party loved their hair and make-up as well. My sister-in-law used Pink comb for her wedding in July 2012 and after the wedding I immediately called Pink comb to book them for my October 2014 wedding. The compliments from both weddings have been endless. I can't thank Pink Comb enough!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Shana · Married on 09/06/2014

Michelle, Alysha, and Chad were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! They made all of us girls look beautiful! They were professional and helpful through everything, including the trials and day of the wedding. They helped make the special day even better!

Sent on 09/14/2014
  • User4901966 · 2+ years ago

Michelle and her whole team were one of the best parts of my wedding day. I knew I could rely on Michelle and she didn't disappoint me. I was so stressed out on my wedding day but when it came to hair and make-up I was at ease. All of my bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers got their hair and make-up done in my suite at the hotel and they all looked absolutely beautiful. Pink Comb delivered exactly what each girl asked for. I especially loved how I looked and so did my husband. At my trial I showed Michelle a picture of my dress and showed her a few hair styles I liked. Based on that she created a unique hair style I've never seen before that was absolutely perfect. She is truly talented. I also explained that I didn't typically wear make-up and she did such a natural look for me that I loved. I would recommend Pink Comb Studio to everyone! Every time I look at photos from my wedding I just love how great everyone looks (including myself) and only think of positive experiences of getting ready with my friends.

Sent on 03/22/2015

rachel · Married on 08/23/2014

Thank you Michelle, Marena, and Angela for beautifying my entire wedding party! They were so professional and easy to work leading up to the wedding and on my wedding day. They are all truly talented and made us all look out best! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Pink Comb is absolutely fabulous! I knew from before I got engaged that I wanted Michelle to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. As soon as we booked our venue I emailed her to see if she was available, and I was so excited that I was able to book her and her team! The salon itself it absolutely adorable - the trial was fun and my MOH and I walked out with the biggest smiles on our faces. I brought a few ideas for hair, and I wanted my makeup to be very natural looking - and Michelle pulled it off flawlessly. The day of the wedding I kept looking at myself thinking "I didn't think it could look any better than it did at the trial"... but it did! My favorite thing about Michelle and her team is the energy that they bring with them - they are a very fun and sweet group. In a time when a bride is so stressed out they made me feel calm and happy. I would recommend them to anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup services!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Krissy · Married on 07/11/2014

This is one of those vendors you need to book right away and not think twice about. I had the pleasure of working with Chelsea and Kerri throughout my wedding process. From the first moment of walking in the door for my trial the whole staff was kind, accommodating and listened to any questions or concerns we had. On my wedding day this past Friday the girls showed up early and worked through all 8 of our girls and each girl said they felt truly beautiful after. No tears, no "man my make up is too heavy" just pure perfection. What makes Pink Comb absolutely fabulous is their efficiency and professionalism, let it be sending you a schedule for your wedding day weeks prior or being accommodating when bridesmaids decided to add on lashes or change their hair style all together. Michelle is running a truly fabulous place which is supported by a very talented staff. I can't recommend them enough if you are looking to look beautiful on your wedding day and want to know you are in the very best hands! Thank you girls!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Ariana · Married on 06/28/2014

Michelle and her team is amazing. I was so pleased with how my tight and curly hair looked and stayed all day and night through some serious dancing! I was amazed with how my airbrush makeup still looked flawless at 3 am after our after-party! My mother, my mother-in-law and I had airbrush makeup which stayed perfect all night. My seven bridesmaids used regular makeup and they looked so beautiful! They hair stayed all day and night also and everyone was so pleased. Michelle and her team are friendly, high-energy, talented and were the perfect group to start our wedding day!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Kate · Married on 06/21/2014

When my sister went for her hair trial with Michelle, I came along and booked her for my wedding! Michelle does such wonderful work. She made my sister and her bridesmaids look flawless. She takes her time and is patient with each person she works on.

For my hair for my wedding, I wanted something different. I had and idea and Michelle executed it perfectly at the trail. My make up looked so beautiful.

When it came to my wedding day, we wanted to recreate the trail make up and hair. I was so nervous (I was getting married!) and Michelle was so calming to me. She was so patient with me and answered all my questions. I trusted her the whole time. I never felt so beautiful in my entire life as I did on the day of my wedding. This is a big thanks to Michelle!

My sister and I used Pink Comb studio for our weddings. Every girl or guy that Michelle brought was extremely talented. My bridesmaids looked beautiful. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed in place through the summer heat and all the dancing that we did!

I would recommend Michelle and the Pink Comb Studio staff to anyone who asks!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Chelsea did an amazing job on me and all my bridesmaid in the bridal party! We couldn't thank her enough.. Not only did my makeup look amazing everyone is still talking about it! Thanks for all your help in making us beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Therese · Married on 06/06/2014

Michelle and Chelsea made me feel at ease while getting ready on my wedding day. They are both extremely talented, very friendly and they arrived early the day of my wedding. None of my bridesmaids had a trial prior to the wedding, and each one of them were extremely happy with the way their hair/makeup turned out. I'm so happy to have found Pink Comb Studio, and I will be sure to recommend Michelle and her team to anyone I know that's getting married!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Angeliki · Married on 05/18/2014

Michelle and Alysha did a fantastic job on everyone's hair! They showed up right on time and stayed on schedule the entire time. Michelle is very organized and is very quick to respond if you need anything. All my girls loved their hair and everyone looked great! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Alison · Married on 05/17/2014

Michelle and her team at the Pink Comb are great, and were the perfect choice for hair and makeup on our wedding day! Another vendor recommended her, and I was so grateful because she was a wonderful find! She was quick to respond to all of my inquiries, and get me on the calendar for our wedding and for my hair trial. The trial was great, and I showed her pictures and she executed perfectly, and brought the photos from the trial on my wedding day so she could replicate the look. A few weeks before the wedding, she sent a timeline of the day so my girls knew when they were going. Her and her team - Chad and Valerie - arrived on time to the venue location, and they did everyones hair and makeup beautifully and finished right on time! All the girls were so happy with how their hair and makeup came out, and Michelle and her team were so friendly and helped everyone relax. They were great to work with, and I highly recommend the Pink Comb Studio for your wedding hair and makeup! They left us all feeling gorgeous!!!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Amazing job!! I had Kerri as my hair stylist for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing!!! I really cannot say enough about how great she was. If you are looking for hair services this is who you want to go with. She came early to the hotel to set-up, was efficient, professional, friendly, pleasant, and most importantly she did an amazing job with everyone's hair! I had 6 bridesmaids and myself that needed to get their hair done, and to be honest i was a little nervous about timing with only having one stylist and so many bridesmaids. Kerri blew us all away with how fast she worked, but the quality did not suffer. Every bridesmaid brought a picture of the hairstyle they wanted that morning and all of the hairstyles looked exactly like the picture. I cannot tell you how good it felt to hear how happy all of my bridesmaids were with their hair and how beautiful they felt. The bridesmaids could not stop talking about how great Kerri was and it really helped all us enjoy my wedding day even more! I loved my hair as well and it stayed perfect all day and night! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Alexandra · Married on 04/26/2014

I can't thank Michelle enough for her beautiful work at my wedding. We all looked fabulous and she and Chad were such a pleasure to work with. I also have to say that my makeup and eyelashes were really durable, because I had a debacle right after they left... Long story short my dress was taken in too much, we had to go back to the dress shop to get it let out, I had a panic attack, cried a LOT and still managed to make it down the aisle with a dress that fit and looking as great as the moment Michelle finished with me, which was AMAZING considering all of that!

Of all the wedding vendors that we worked with, Pink Comb was the one who I felt most comfortable with, who I was happiest to give my money to and who delivered on their promises with no drama. I can't tell you how much that means to me and how much I appreciate Michelle and Chad's work!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2014

I just want to take a minute to thank Michelle and her partner for doing an amazing job the day of my wedding, April 12, 2014. Not only did my hair look absolutely perfect, but all of my bridesmaids and mom loved their hair styles. It is not easy pleasing 9 ladies, but I have to say we ALL LOVED the way our hair came out. It was a pleasure to work with Michelle throughout the planning process. She is well-organized, pleasant, personable, and easy to get in touch with. You can tell Michelle loves what she does and is dedicated to make you look beautiful. Our schedule was all planned out prior to the morning of the wedding and we are actually done earlier than we needed to be which gave us some time for last minute touch ups and good laughs! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Lauren :)

Sent on 05/05/2014

Michelle and her team at pink comb studio did the best job on the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day ! I can't thank her enough for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day! Highly recommend pink comb studio!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Christina · Married on 01/11/2014

Michelle & her entire team at Pink Comb are absolutely fabulous! They traveled all the way to Brooklyn from NJ, for a 8:30 am start time with so much energy and happiness! All of my bridesmaids, moms and myself looked absolutely beautiful! They did such an amazing job and kept on schedule! I would recommend them to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 02/10/2014

The Pink Comb team is amazing. From scheduling to last minute requests they were accommodating and made my wedding extra special! I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Patricia · Married on 12/06/2013

I was referred to Pink Comb Studio by my makeup artist and was extremely happy with the services that they provided. Michelle was professional and responsive via email for setting up my trial with Kerri. Kerri did an amazing job with my hair trial - I even "tried" it out at a wedding that evening and it still looked great by the end of the night. Kerri did my hair and six of my bridesmaids and everyone was happy with the hairstyles she created. One of my bridesmaids even stated that this was the first time she was ever happy with how her hair had come out. I loved working with Pink Comb Studio and would recommend Kerri in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Allison · Married on 11/09/2013

Michelle, Chelsea, Mayra, and Alysha came to my hotel room at 5:30AM to do hair and make-up for me, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law to be. Even though it was super early, everyone came on time and they were all so sweet and upbeat. We were on a time crunch because I had an afternoon wedding and wanted to get all my pictures done before the ceremony which started at 11:30am. Michelle set a schedule for everyone so all my girls would be ready by 8:45am. I was so afraid that the morning was going to feel so rushed and I was nervous that we wouldn't be finished in time, but Michelle and her girls put my mind at ease as soon as they arrived. They finished EARLY and every single person was thrilled with the way their hair and make-up looked. I had such a fun, stress free morning and it really was the perfect start to my wedding day. I loved my hair and my make-up so much and I couldn't have been happier. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous all day long thanks to Michelle and her amazing team. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for me and I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!

Ali

Sent on 12/01/2013

Margaret · Married on 11/09/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Michelle Surgent and her hair & make-up team for my wedding day. I had a total of 13 people to get ready that day - 1 maid of honor, 9 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride, 1 mother of the groom, and I. It could have been an extremely stressful situation! Michelle was so organized and had a specific schedule for the day of the wedding. Everyone was given a set time for hair and make-up and everyone was completed in the allotted time in order to make sure that we were done in time for me to put my dress on and take pictures. Michelle and her team were professional, organized, and everyone's hair and make up looked fantastic! Not to mention, Michelle and her team were a fun group. They played music while we were getting ready and helped to create a relaxed, laid back atmosphere. My sister has already booked Michelle and the team for her wedding in June. We can't wait to work with Michelle again!

Sent on 02/24/2014