Pink Blossom Events Reviews

48 | Snohomish, WA

48 Reviews for Pink Blossom Events

Nicole · Married on 08/10/2013

BreeAnn is amazing to work with! She made out day flawless! She is the most organized person I know and had so many helpful ideas throughout the wedding planning process! Having BreeAnn as our wedding planner was the best money we spent by far! The stress of setting up and making sure everything was how we wanted it went out the window, she had it covered and then some! There is no better wedding planner out there! Thank you BreeAnn for all your help with our wedding! It was amazing!

Sent on 11/10/2013

BreeAnn did an amazing job planning and organizing our wedding. She was professional, well organized, responsive, and lots of fun to work with! She always responded promptly to our emails and phone calls, and the amount of attention and work that she put into our wedding made us feel as though we were her only clients. While we enjoyed the wedding planing process, our venue made numerous mistakes throughout. BreeAnn was amazing at handling every single one and our wedding day turned out to be even more perfect than we could have hoped.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Deborah · Married on 07/13/2013

My daughter and I loved working with BreeAnn Gale. Because of her expert advice regarding vendors and services, we had a great time on the day of the wedding and everything seemed so smooth and flawless. We really felt like the day was perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Heather · Married on 06/08/2013

Flawless. Totally flawless. As a clueless engaged couple, we received great advice that included, "hire the best wedding planner you can find." Luckily, we found and hired BreeAnn of Pink Blossom Events right on the spot.

Before we'd even made our initial payment to her, she was already busy confirming appointments and reservations on our behalf! We knew we made a great decision, and as the months of planning went on, there were no hiccups and we had full confidence in her services. The tiniest of details that had to be decided on were handled beautifully and she very quickly grasped our unique nontraditional and modern style.

BreeAnn was amazing through the entire process and even rescued the bachelorette party and bridal shower when the matron of honor sadly proved to be incapable of her duties. The celebration was exactly what I'd hoped for and she was absolutely instrumental in stepping in and pulling it off without a hitch.

On our wedding day, everything was precisely as we'd hoped...only tenfold! The venue was stunningly beautiful and exactly tailored to our tastes. She worked seamlessly with all the vendors and had great advice throughout without being the slightest bit pushy or bossy. Bottom line: we highly recommend Pink Blossom Events without hesitation.

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • User3320499 · 2+ years ago

This was the first time that I have worked with BreeAnn at a wedding event and how impressive was it that she and a staff member or two converted a difficult narrow L-shaped venue into a workable layout for a fairly good sized crowd with some tricky room changes and food and dessert services. BreeAnn's other vendors were very easy going and upbeat to work with also. The catering was amazing! I look forward to working any future event with her at every opportunity.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Roland · Married on 06/08/2013

BreeAnn did an amazing job with our client for her wedding. We own the venue that was home to the wedding, and BreeAnn did all the planning and day-of coordinating.

I just met with the bride this morning (she is an artist, and we have an art gallery) and she talked about what BreeAnn did for her and I was truly impressed. This is the first time I have been moved to review an event planner here on WeddingWire. The bride had to fire her maid of honor a few days before the wedding (long story, and not a crazy bride but a poor bridesmaid) and BreeAnn put together the party for the bridesmaids in a couple of days!

The wedding itself was wonderful, one of the best we have seen in the space. A cultural mix of American, Thai, and Chinese, the wedding came off beautifully and everyone had a great time. I can't wait to see the images.

We can fully recommend BreeAnn without reservation, and we have put her on our preferred partners list. She's awesome, and we can't wait see her in the space again!

Just for the record... we have never done business with BreeAnn, and do not (and will not) have a financial relationship with her. This is an arm's-length review.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2012

BreeAnn was amazing to work with. She is very organized and made our wedding day perfect. We used the Kickstarter package and it worked out perfectly. When the wedding was 6 weeks away and I was starting to get overwhelmed by the little things that kept popping up for us to do, BreeAnn jumped in and very efficiently helped us tie up the loose ends. There were also a few things that we had talked about having at our wedding when we met with BreeAnn at the beginning that we just hadn't been able to get organized with everything else going on and so we had resigned ourselves to not having them at our wedding. BreeAnn was able to quickly jump in and make everything happen. My mom was worried that she would have to set up all of our homemade centerpieces on the day of the wedding, but BreeAnn and her assistant took care of everything so that my mom could just enjoy the day. I couldn't have asked for anything better. BreeAnn provides an excellent service.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Nicola · Married on 09/02/2012

BreeAnn was always professional and incredibly knowledgeable. She knows so many great venders and venues. She is always very quick to respond to emails and quick to get things done. At first I thought she was expensive but I was so impressed with her demeanor and knowledge that I had a good feeling she would be worth it and she most certainly was. Her A-type personality shines through and compliments my B-type very well. I really enjoyed working with her this past year and am sad it's all over.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Veronica · Married on 08/19/2012

Hiring Pink Blossom Events was the most intelligent decision I made when planning my daughter's wedding. BreeAnn is very organized and efficient, as well as being one of the nicest people I have met. She knows where to find anything you need, and always has a helpful suggestion to give. She is great at calming panic, too. On the day of the event, she was one of the first people there and the last one to leave. Because of Pink Blossom, I was able to concentrate on my family and not worry about all the little details that always crop up. Thanks BreeAnn.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2012

BreeAnn Gale of Pink Blossom was wonderful to work with. We did not want a "hands off" experience and so wanted a "day of" coordinator who would help us have the wedding of our dreams and not try to take over (some of the coordinators and planners we interviewed had great visions but they weren't ours).

BreeAnn was involved almost from the beginning of our planning. She was a great sounding board and had valuable insight regarding vendors we were choosing as well as how best to organize everything and keep things moving along but without making ourselves crazy.

BreeAnn is a professional and she is also very human. Throughout the process she was calm, thorough, and always kept a wonderful sense of humor. She always treated us kindly and with compassion.

Her rates are quite reasonable for the service she provides. I thought I was detail oriented until I met BreeAnn! She worked with us to come up with a sane schedule for the day of the wedding.

BreeAnn was an absolute gem on the day of the wedding. Both my husband and I were relaxed and really got to enjoy the drama-free day. She just took care of everything and made it look easy. Getting to the wedding can be a series of stressful decisions but the wedding day should be memorable for the joy and delight of the moments - BreeAnn enabled that to happen for us. It was magical.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Colette · Married on 09/30/2011

BreeAnn was a delight to work with in every way. Professional, flexible, kept us in the loop with every detail, excellant communicator. She had all details taken care of before I had thought of them. I could not have done this without her. She stayed in touch with her clipboard the whole evening of the wedding until the wee hours to make sure everything went as planned. She exceeded my expectations. Her value went way beyond what I had to pay for her.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2011

BreeAnn worked with us as a day of coordinator for our wedding at Lord Hill Farm. We're so glad that she was a part of our day, and we couldn't have done it without her. Everything went so well and smoothly, and we are getting lots of compliments on what a great wedding it was. She is enthusiastic, professional, and very easy to get a hold of. She has lots of great vendor recommendations, and we are very pleased with everyone she suggested.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Annette · Married on 05/21/2011

I hired Breeann for my future daughter inlaw as a gift, when my son proposed to her. I have attended a few of Breeanns events, she has always done an amazing job! Right away, she set us up a meeting to help us choose venue's , vendors and all the little details that go into planning a wedding. Over the course of the year. She kept us informed on timelines of when deposits were due, any equipment rentals, and communicated with all our vendors up to the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding she had everyone so organized with set up. She had the wedding party dressed, and ready for pictures. It was a relaxed and calm setting ( includeing Bride and Groom). The wedding started on time, and flowed perfectly the whole evening. She handled everything so professionally and was so nice to all our vendors and guests. Our guests commented on how shes a go getter . They also commented the next day either by phone calls or email, that this was the best wedding they had ever been to! Our families agree. I will definately hire her again for my youngest sons wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2011

Jessie · Married on 08/21/2010

BreeAnn helped me with my initial vendor search during the beginning stages of my planning. As a planner she is detailed, organized and dedicated to making you day special. Since she was busy on wedding day as one of my bridesmaids her associate Andrea Harrison was my Day of Coordinator.

The amount of detail that Andrea went into made my wedding run much smoother than if I were doing it myself. She handled a poorly communicating caterer, limited set up time and a very stressed out bride. Before I planned a wedding I didn't think I needed a planner. Trust me when I tell you that hiring a planner or Day of Coordinator is the best money you can spend. Having peace of mind that things are running smoothly on your wedding day means you can relax and enjoy the day! I didn't have to worry about anything!

Thank you BreeAnn and Andrea!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Lindsay · Married on 07/30/2010

BreeAnn and Pink Blossom events made my wedding day a breeze! BreeAnn handled every detail and everything was absolutely perfect! My Mom, my mother-in-law and my husband all enjoyed the day completely stress free as BreeAnn handled everything!

The decision to hire BreeAnn was by the far the best decision I made for my entire wedding. She was worth her weight in gold times a million. I cannot imagine planning an event without her.

My mom worked on a lot of personal touches and details and day of the wedding she handed everything over to BreeAnn and her assistant and they put everything perfectly in place.

BreeAnn was extremely friendly to all of my wedding party and guests and was a fantastic contact for all of my vendors. She is reliable, on-time, professional and is very accommodating and encouraging of all ideas and thoughts.

I highly highly encourage anyone who is considering a wedding planner/day of coordinator to hire BreeAnn, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Virginia · Married on 07/17/2010

We had a wonderful experience working with Pink Blossom for our wedding. We decided to book a day-of coordinator fairly late in the process, and BreeAnn (the main gal behind Pink Blossom) was actually a bridesmaid in her friend's wedding that day. So she arranged for her assistant Andrea to be our day of coordinator, but I worked with both of them for all the meetings and kept them both in the loop for all correspondence.

Both of their personalities and organizational styles were just great. They rounded everyone up, kept them in line, helped furnish a schedule and take care of any details, put up with my husband's and my procrastination and last-minute changes, and kept things running incredibly smoothly on the big day. (Andrea even brought me flip-flops when she saw me kick off my foot-killing heels after a couple hours.)

Even though we had some serious curveballs thrown our way on our wedding day (like a groomsman not showing up!), Andrea handled everything with finesse and BreeAnn foresaw and took care of all these potential issues. It really helped the whole thing come together well -- we were thrilled with their whole package and would 100% recommend Pink Blossom to other engaged couples!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Megan · Married on 08/29/2009

Bree Ann was a wonderful coordinator to work with. She made my vision, for my wedding, a reality. She was very professional; her communication, whether by phone or email was prompt. I couldn't have survived my wedding day without her. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2009

Pink Blossom Events really pulled off a perfect wedding for me! I was extremely please with the service and friendliness. I recommend this vendor to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Christie · Married on 01/01/2009

BreeAnn did an EXCELLENT job planning my dad's surprise 60th birthday party - Growing Older but Not Up. Everything was executed beautifully from the moment she showed me the venue in May until we yelled "Surprise" in November, I could not have imagined everything going off smoother. BreeAnn is very punctual, reliable, and gives the best service to her clients. This birthday will be remembered for a long time as a wonderful day, in much thanks to Pink Blossom Events!!!

Thanks BreeAnn!!!

Sent on 12/29/2009

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

BreeAnn, the owner of PBE, was quick to get back to me and very professional when I reached out to her about "day of" wedding coordination. We were looking for "day of" coordination (worth EVERY penny spent) and her company's price was very reasonable comparative to others we spoke with. The service provided for day-of coordination was extensive (e.g. they stay through the entire event and also do take down for you). The service delivered was so excellent that I wish I had just used PBE to plan the whole thing! For our event, we worked with Andrea Harrison, who is another event coordinator at PBE. She is BEYOND awesome/amazing/wonderful. I cannot fully express how happy and satisfied I am with the service she provided. Right from the get-go she was professional and organized. She thought of things we never would have planned for. She also has worked with many wedding vendors in the Seattle area and she, as well as PBE, is well respected in the industry. PBE also has discounts with some vendors which saved us some money! Andrea took the time to understand my vision for the wedding and executed it perfectly on the day of. When I was planning my wedding, I heard from a lot of people that "something always goes wrong" - but nothing did on my wedding day (or, I didn't hear about it :)). It was completely stress free! Andrea took care of doling out tips at the end of the night and packaged up everything for us so that we could leave and keep hanging out with our guests. I would whole-heartedly recommend PBE. If you are on the fence about using this service - just DO IT! Best money spent.

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • Carolee

Carolee · Married on 07/13/2019

A magical wedding day

BreeAnn is so wonderful to work with and such a joy to spend time with. She is vey creative and her attention to detail and organization skills were exactly what I had hoped for. We were so impressed with how the day of details were managed. We were able to have a very relaxing, stress free afternoon and evening and that was all because of BreeAnn. She anticipated our needs throughout the entire day, especially during the reception. Making sure we had food and wine and making sure that the guests were being cared for, along with queuing the first dance to the last dance and all the items in between made for an absolutely wonderful evening!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kendra · Married on 05/18/2019

Great to work with

Andrea was the planner we worked with. She helped us out so much leading up to the wedding and helped sort out all the little details I hadn't even heard of. At the rehearsal and the day of, she was absolutely indispensable. I was blissfully ignorant of all the behind-the-scenes stuff on the day of and could just sit back and enjoy, trusting that she had everything worked out, and she did! She was a godsend. She did everything from corralling our wedding party to ensuring vendors knew where to go and when to be there to even cleaning up shards of glass on the dance floor when someone broke a glass. Above and beyond--would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Chelsea P. · Married on 04/27/2019

Very pleased with BreeAnn & Andrea!

We recently had the pleasure of working with Pink Blossom for our wedding. The venue included a package that contracts with Pink Blossom for day-of coordinator services, and after working with BreeAnn and Andrea I was not disappointed.

Our initial meeting was with BreeAnn, who was very friendly and helpful. She was prompt in sending us lots of great email suggestions and referrals after our appointment. We then worked with Andrea for the specific event planning once we got closer to the date. Andrea was on top of every single detail and helped us stay super organized well ahead of the wedding! We also felt like we got to know her personally even though we had just a few in-person meetings.

On the day of, Andrea was simply amazing. She checked in with me first thing in the morning, catered to my every need and request, and if there was a single thing out of place or wrong...I definitely didn’t know about it!! Our guests were raving about the great time they had at the event, and I credit a lot of that to Andrea keeping things together and well coordinated.

I will say that at one point we felt that there was a lack of responsive email communication, but I feel part of that was due to personal vacations and the change over from BreeAnn to Andrea. Don’t be afraid to utilize other modes of communication; Andrea was easy to get a hold of when I reached out to her via text instead. I found it also worked best when I jointly reached out directly to vendors as well as Andrea (can’t expect the coordinator to literally do everything for you).

All in all, we were very pleased with our experience and would definitely recommend using Pink Blossom.

Sent on 05/13/2019