Pink Avocado Catering Reviews

112 Reviews for Pink Avocado Catering

• Mariah

Mariah Condoleo Stringer · Married on 06/06/2020

Professional

PAC was AMAZING to work with!! Being a COVID wedding and having to change our original date, Rebekah was amazing and super easy to work with. She made sure all of our needs were met and our guest would be happy. The staff was incredible!!! They all wore face masks and gloves. Our guest raved about their meals and the kindness and how professional the staff was.

Sent on 06/12/2020

Rachael Garcia · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing food and service!

We had a tasting with Pink Avocado a few weeks ago. Everything leading up to the tasting was handled wonderfully by Rebekah! She was really responsive, communicative, and helpful. The tasting itself was fantastic! The food was delicious, and they even threw in a complimentary mimosa for each of us, which was a really nice touch.

We did end up going with another vendor, primarily just due to logistical reasons with our venue. But it was a very close decision, and a difficult one to make! We really liked Pink Avocado, and would definitely go with them in the future should we hold any other large parties or events.

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Moses · Married on 03/07/2020

Whole heartedly recommend

Pink Avocado is an absolutely phenomenal catering company. We hired them for our wedding and they went above and beyond all expectations. The food was incredible, it was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. We changed our menu many times throughout the months of planning, and they were able to accomodate every change effortlessly. They even provided multiple taste testings for us for the menu changes. Pink Avocado coordinated with our other vendors well and had great communication with them and us during the entirety of our wedding planning. We could not have been more happy with the decision to choose them for our wedding. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Carr · Married on 01/09/2020

Amazing Food and Great Staff

We had Pink Avocado cater our wedding onsite at the Palm Door on Sabine and it was one of the best choices we made for our wedding reception! Their food is amazing! We had a taco bar with their braised short rib empanadas and salsa and guacamole for the cocktail hour. I am still having family ask me about their food! Their staff was also amazing. Becca coordinated our linen rentals and greenery and helped to answer all of my many questions! The onsite staff and bartenders on the night-of were phenomenal as well. I’ve started following them on Instagram, and I hope I get to go to another event they cater in the future because they make so many creative dishes! I’m sure that they could tackle whatever your dream wedding meal is!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kristin Houle · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly recommend

Since Pink Avocado is the in-house caterer for our venue, Palm Door on Sabine, it made perfect sense to use them for our reception. They crafted a delicious menu for us based on our desire to incorporate both seasonal and regional elements. We particularly enjoyed our tasting experience (and bringing home all the leftovers!). They also created special kids' meals for our young guests. The staff on our wedding day were excellent and super helpful; they definitely know what they're doing!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2019

Food was amazing!

Sarah was amazing to work with on our wedding. I emailed her many times, changing things, asking for help and she always responded very quickly and was a great help! On top of the service, the food was delicious! Many of our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! They helped to setup the tables exactly how I wanted, I couldn’t have asked for more! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Food + Wonderful Service

Going with Pink Avocado was one of the best decisions we made! Rebekah was our main point of contact and she was such a delight to work with. She was so sweet, quick with responses and extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. We ended up having a grazing table with local cheeses, charcuterie and seasonal veggies for cocktail hour. For our dinner menu, we paid homage to our Italian engagement with wine braised pork for the main course and served our sides with a seasonal, Southwestern twist. Everyone raved about how amazing the food was and still continue to do so. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2019

Can I have another wedding JUST for more PAC food?!

I'm still dreaming about the food. My husband is SO picky about his food. We tasted about 10 different caterers and my husband found something he hated about every one of them. Pink Avocado was the last one we tasted and we instantly fell in LOVE. The food is absolutely amazing. Our guests are still talking about the bacon wrapped chicken and risotto bites. Sarah answered so many questions and was so helpful during our year of planning. She is quick to respond and has an answer to everything. They are worth EVERY penny and really make sure you get what you pay for.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ashburn · Married on 06/01/2019

Best. Food. Ever!

We are so fortunate to have Pink Avocado as our wedding caterer. They created a custom menu for us - and when I say custom, I mean they prepared some Venezuelan food AND BBQ/typical Texas flair items because we wanted a "Tex-Ven" wedding. People are still telling me how absolutely delicious the food was! And we agree! Of course, we are biased but we believe they served the best food we've ever had at a wedding. Everything was delicious and perfectly cooked! We also had the pleasure of working with Becca - she is a rockstar and made all our menu needs and wants happen for us. We are so glad we chose Pink Avocado and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious food and professional service

We hired Pink Avocado for our wedding and we were both so happy we did! We had 80 guests and a buffet wedding and used their bartending services as well. I am from Houston and Becca was incredibly easy to work with over email and she worked with all of our requests. She even helped me weigh pros and cons and pricing of buffet vs. plated or family style services.
    I knew we had made the right choice when my mom and I came for our tasting. Everything was presented so beautifully, and it tasted even more amazing than it looked. Everyone warned me ahead of time that I would barely eat at my wedding, but that was not the case for us! We were served first to make sure we ate and thoroughly enjoyed our food. They even prepared leftovers for us to enjoy the next day. I could not sing higher praises for the beautiful food and service they provided for us and our guests!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Karnavas · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly scrumptious food from Pink Avocado!

We hired Pink Avocado for our April wedding and everything about their service was incredible. Friends are STILL commenting on how delicious the food was (one even mentioned it at her own wedding, not in Austin) and we loved how Pink was able to customize the menu to reflect our unique style as a couple. Their service was also great and the team was thorough and fast in all of their responses. The entire staff was incredibly kind and accommodated the set up of a traditional Pittsburgh cookie table with cookies baked by my friends and family. I was really impressed by this add on and we weren’t charged extra for it. I will definitely be using Pink Avocado again and have already recommended them to all my engaged friends!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Laura Delacruz · Married on 03/30/2019

You've never had wedding food like this!

We chose Pink Avocado to cater our wedding for a cocktail hour and 130 person plated dinner. The team at Pink Avocado was absolutely amazing. I knew I was in good hands from the second I reached out to them. The prices were very reasonable and the food was outstanding. They were really great about guiding us through the whole process and making great recommendations. I had to make some last minute changes 2-3 weeks before the wedding and they accommodated us without a problem. All our guests raved about the food and the professionalism of the service staff.

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Food Amazing Service!

Pink Avocado Catering is not only regularly booked for weddings, but they are often used for corporate events and festivals in Austin because they are so good at what they do. The quality of the food, the quality of the service, and the quality of the staff is incredible. Their style is a very hip, fun, Austin-y style with an upscale touch. Their coordinator worked very closely with our wedding planner to make sure that all of our notes and special requests were met and that we were not disappointed in any way. The food was delicious, and it was beautifully presented to our guests. We would use them again for another event in the future. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 03/09/2019

Stop looking for other caterers and book Pink Avocado!

WOW! I cannot believe how well Pink Avocado pulled off our wedding. Numerous guests told me that it was the best wedding food they'd ever had! We went mostly vegetarian and opted for the buffet-style option. Food was brought out in small batches so everything was warm and fresh. Working with Sarah was an absolute delight. Her communication was prompt, professional, and detailed. All of the on-site Pink Avocado staff was wonderful. We used their bartenders as well but provided our own beer, wine, and liquor to save money. I wish they had a restaurant so I could eat their food all the time. Their mac and cheese is in my top 3 and I consider myself a mac and cheese connoisseur.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Quirino

Quirino Silva · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing team!

Pink Avocado made our wedding the perfect experience with their service, food , and venue! Memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Megan Breeland · Married on 12/01/2018

Still getting compliments on the food three days later...

LOVE Pink Avocado. I have celiac, as does my mom, and Pink Avocado created a menu that our guests didn't realize was gluten-free and they absolutely loved! I was so thrilled with the quality of food, and just how flexible and creative they are at PA. Our contact was also amazing throughout the process - she attended venue meetings with us, set up multiple (lavish!) tastings, and she and her crew on site were outstanding on the day of. I HIGHLY recommend, their food was the thing I got the most compliments on, by far!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing food and excellent vendor to work with

Pink Avocado was an exceptional vendor to work with for our wedding. From day 1, they were very professional and informative and helped us come up with a menu for our wedding that combined a lot of our favorite foods and cuisine that we wanted to offer to our guests. We made many changes throughout the process and they were very flexible and accommodating. The service at the reception was excellent. We have received many compliments from our guests saying it was the best wedding food they have had!

Sent on 12/09/2018

jacob · Married on 09/07/2018

If you are reading this review do yourself a favor and pick up the phone and book pink avocado. Don’t think twice, book them and I guarantee you will have an amazing food at your event and an even better experience.

First things first, the food is AMAZING!!! We have heard more compliments about the food at our wedding than anything else. We looked at a couple other caterist for our wedding and the tastings with them was night and day, the others were not even in the same ballpark as Pink Avocado!!

Second, Sarah and her team are the most amazing people to work with. We had planned for a unique wedding outdoors. They worked hand and hand with other vendors for rentals. They did a walkthrough of the space and put together an amazing plan.

4 days before our wedding, Sarah emailed us noticing that the weather was supposed to rain all week. She recommended that we look into our backup option. She brought her whole team out and replanned our event 48h beforehand. (Who does this?!?!?!) She coordinated everything with our new venue. They made the switching the venue stress free and the switch was nothing more than a yield sign to them.

I can not recommend Sarah and the team at Pink Avocado enough. The food is unbelievable and the service is even better (if that is possible). Do your self a favor and pick up the phone and call them. You will not be disappointed If you call them. If I could give them 1,000 stars I would!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Gabriella · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't say enough great things about Pink Avocado. Our catering coordinator was Sarah and she was so amazing to work with. My husband and I narrowed our catering search down to Pink Avocado because everything on their online menu looked amazing. The tasting was so wonderful. Everything that we tried for our menu was delicious. We knew we wanted great food and a plated dinner. Pink Avocado did not disappoint. Our guests were so happy the delicious, warm plated dinner they received at our reception. We continue to hear great things from our guests about how amazing the food is. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kyle · Married on 02/17/2018

Pink Avocado was absolutely amazing!!! We were so happy to have chosen them for our wedding dinner. They were my top choice and did not disappoint. From our first reach out to the end of the night they were the utmost professional and very responsive. We asked about family style serving instead of buffet or plated and they went along with it no questions (a few other vendors complained about that request). The tasting was amazing, they were very accommodating as we brought both sets of parents along for the meeting. They took our feedback from that and incorporated our requests into the final meal, including providing the groom & I with an hor d'oeuvre plate in our suite after pictures. Everyone raved about the food and hardly anything was left over at the end of the night. The staff also helped out with the venue flip (our ceremony & dinner were in the same space) and were completely professional the entire night.

Sent on 02/26/2018

dan · Married on 11/04/2017

The food Pink Avocado prepared was incredible. They prepared a custom menu and the food was amazing. People were raving about the food even after the wedding. Frankly, couldn't have been better. Their service on the day of was fantastic as well. I couldn't recommend them enough. We would use them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Pink Avocado for the bartending and catering services for our wedding. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted in terms of food, but Rachel provided us with a sample menu that looked fabulous, and we ended up going with everything she suggested. I'm so glad we added the stuffed avocado bar for our cocktail hour as well. That was a big hit with our guests! Rachel was very responsive and always easy to get in touch with. We are very happy with how everything turned out on our wedding day, and we've received several compliments from our guests about how good the food was.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kerri · Married on 10/28/2017

Our backyard wedding was made complete by the amazing execution of Pink Avocado. Not only was the food delicious, the presentation wonderful, but the staff that served us was fun, incredibly kind, thoughtful, and extremely considerate. I love them and our experience!

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 10/28/2017

We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding food turned out! Pink Avocado is in a class of its own. We worked with Sarah the whole way through, and she was so professional and quick to get back to us on multiple emails and questions. We chose to have a seafood and vegetarian menu (passed appetizers and buffet-style dinner), and were just blown away by how delicious everything was at our private tasting and on the wedding day! Pink provided so many creative and tasty options. Having an outdoor venue without a full catering kitchen I'm sure is a challenge for some, but Pink Avocado is just the best at what they do! Also, it ended up being very cold on our wedding night, and all the food was nice and hot. Our guests raved about the food, which included caliente shrimp crostinis, beet tartare, vegan empanadas, halibut, roasted veggies, risotto and more! Everything was incredible. Pink also packed to-go box samples of each dish for my husband and I to take home with us. Pink Avocado is truly the best!

Sent on 02/11/2018
  • O

Oliver · Married on 09/16/2017

Pink Avocado gets an A+++ for delivering an incredible experience at our wedding. The food was so yummy. The service was top notch. I'm impressed with the level of quality and professionalism they provided. In particular, I'd like to thank Rachel very much for being on top of everything. She answered all of our questions promptly and always made us feel like she had everything in control. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/07/2017