Pineapple Union Reviews

15 Reviews for Pineapple Union

• Ilene

Ilene Crane · Married on 05/18/2019

Kayla is the best!

Working with Kayla made our lives so easy! We had a 200 person wedding in a complicated venue - two spaces 30+ floors apart where we had to bring in every single thing we needed with only one day to set up.

Over the course of our 17 month planning process, Kayla provided us with many great vendor recommendations, tips for saving money and being eco-friendly, and, most importantly, peace of mind knowing a calm, knowledgeable team of professionals was handling all the stuff we couldn't or didn't want to deal with.

Kayla is very organized and flexible - she really helped us figure out what we wanted when we did not have a super clear vision. She problem solved before we were ever aware of the problems, both in the planning process and on the wedding day. Our day was really perfect - we really can't recommend Pineapple Union enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 10/27/2018

Dream Planner for a Dream Wedding

5 stars is nowhere near enough for the praise and love Kayla with Pineapple Union deserves!! From start to finish, Kayla was kind, patient, organized, creative, knowledgable, and EVERYTHING you'd want from a planner. I don't know if I can put into words how appreciative I am of her work and her friendship

Sent on 11/04/2018

Luke · Married on 06/09/2018

Kayla was our month of coordinator. We originally did not think we needed a coordinator, but as our wedding approached we realized we needed additional help coordinating final details and day of items. Hiring Kayla was the BEST money we spent. She alleviated nearly all of the final stresses of getting our wedding planned. She made contact with all of our vendors and ensured all of their needs were met and that expectations were clear. We literally did not have to contact any of our vendors in the final week before the wedding, Kayla took care of all of that!

On the day of the wedding the seemingly worst happened... it rained despite clear skies perviously being forecast. Kayla magically moved our outdoor wedding inside and we were able to remain stress free while she handled the details. The indoor space was beautiful and Kayla made it so.

I would not plan another large event without Kayla's assistance. In addition to being an exceptional coordinator she is also a rad individual and was a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • His4Ever

Angel · Married on 09/03/2017

Kayla was and is beyond phenomenal!!! This girl works magic! Just when I thought I left so many things undone and slip through the cracks, Kayla meticulously put the pieces together! Very pleased with her services and couldn't have asked for a better planner!! She worked fabulously with all my vendors! Thank you Kayla!! The only way to union is to pineapple union!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Meagan · Married on 08/19/2017

Where to even begin - Kayla was an absolute godsend to our wedding day. From day one I always felt like Kayla's number one priority and I felt that way all the way up until our wedding was over. Kayla exceeded all expectations and I kid you not, our wedding day was PERFECT. We did not encounter a single issue, big or small, and that is because of Kayla. We got to enjoy our entire day from start to finish and I will never be able to thank Kayla enough for what she did to make our day perfect. I will recommend Kayla forever, you will be the happiest, most relaxed bride, with Kayla by your side. Thank you so much, Kayla!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Tara · Married on 07/21/2017

When it comes to wedding planning, I can't think of any better decision than hiring Kayla! She was thourough, kind, and oh so helpful! I did not realize how much we needed her until it all happened. I would not have been able to enjoy my wedding as much if she was not there. Every issue she handled with ease and efficiency. She thinks of every detail and does it all with a calm reassuring smile. She takes the time to get to know your preferences before the big day to allow things to run smooth. I promise you will not regret hiring Pineapple Union! Thank you Kayla for making the day such a success.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mariah · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I cannot praise Kayla highly enough! Her expertise, calm attitude, fun spirit, and creative mind made our big day, and the months leading up to it, enjoyable and stress-free! From the get-go, Kayla began gathering information, compiling forms and lists, making phone calls, and handling all of the tasks that we simply could not. She thought of the little details that would have never crossed our minds, she came up with cost-effective options for vendors and decorations, and she blended in beautifully with our family, friends, and wedding party. Kayla always kept us informed, she was never pushy, she was great about answering emails and phone calls quickly, and she made our wedding possible within our tight budget. We initially thought that having a wedding planner seemed superfluous and unnecessary, but we can honestly say that we could not have done it without her! Whether you’re looking for someone to handle every detail of your wedding, or someone to simply help you along, Kayla is the woman for the job!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Kayla was absolutely wonderful to work with. I hired her for a day-of coordinator but she was more than willing to answer any questions I had and offer assistance leading up to the wedding. She was extremely helpful with coordinating all of the vendors and making sure they fulfilled their obligations just as my husband and I expected. Kayla made our wedding day such a breeze and we did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Claire · Married on 01/14/2017

Kayla was the most helpful person throughout the planning process. When it came to selecting a venue, she knew all the necessary questions to ask and prepared me a list to take with me! When I was worried about the greenery in the venue clashing with the bridesmaids dresses, she assured me everything would look great including examples of other brides accomplishing the same look. Overall she made sure that I was prepared for my big day and she instilled the trust that was desired from a wedding planner. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Heather · Married on 09/15/2016

I got married in Oahu in 2014 and as it was the most important day of my life, I knew I was in good hands with Kayla. From the start she had been quick to respond to all forms of communication, never late to a meeting, and worked with us as we changed our minds OFTEN. I remember she even helped me out by purchasing some wedding table numbers from me since I could not take them back to CA which is where I am from. Obviously she could find someone who would be interested in using them since she coordinates soooo many weddings. She was always calm and collected which in turn made me calm .. And a calm bride is hard to come by lol! You can rest assure they with Kayla planning your big day you will be worry free.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/05/2016

I interned with Kayla for 3 months in 2013, in those 3 months I learned everything I needed to know about wedding planning. Kayla is very attentive to detail this is what makes her services well worth it. She not only can help you plan every aspect of your special day but she can also make it stress free and fun for you!! I would recommend her to anyone. Best internship I've ever had by far because of Kayla!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kayla helped me organize my wedding which occurred on 4/4/2014

These were some of the comments from my wedding guests:
    "I feel like I'm in a movie"
    "I think I'm dreaming, everything is just so beautiful"
    "Ok, seriously, I think I'm dreaming"

Kayla went above and beyond her duties to give me the best wedding day. We worked side by side for well over 7 months (I'm very picky and ALWAYS change my mind and second guess myself), she always had an upbeat attitude and answered all of my questions.

The day of the wedding she was at my venue at 9 am and didn't leave until all of the vendors had left (11 pm). She kept everything on schedule, and worked with multiple vendors to ensure everything was setup properly, this included (emcee, music, photobooth, officiant, rentals, food, drinks, waitresses, bartender, etc).

I highly recommend Kayla Dunn if you want an easy going, fun but highly organized individual.

THANKS KAYLA!!!

P.S. it's been more than two years and my family STILL talks about my wedding :)

Sent on 09/01/2016

Kevin · Married on 02/22/2014

Couldn't have asked for more.
    Thanks for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/30/2016

danielle · Married on 10/11/2013

Kayla is great! She takes a real interest in your wedding and is a very calming and happy presence (she even remembers you year later). She took the stress out of our wedding day and was very diligent. I would recommend her to friends and family. She has great style and fresh ideas.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Daphne · Married on 07/29/2017

Kayla was our day of coordinator for our wedding in July 2017 in the Irish Hills of Michigan. We are happy with our decision to hire her. Before the wedding she contacted vendors to ensure arrangements and timelines were ready, she talked with us about how we wanted our wedding to happen and orchestrated a slew of other tasks and events before as well as during the wedding. We had a very DIY wedding and while I think it was overwhelming for everyone she worked hard to make it work. She also went above and beyond her expected role for us. The servers we hired were unable to do many of the basic wedding tasks we expected but luckily for us Kayla could do all of them and was willing to do these tasks even though it was not what we hired her for. One specific example was when it came time to cut the cake, the servers could not do it but Kayla stepped in and did a fantastic job! Kayla is the type of professional willing to do what needs to be done at your wedding so things run as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 11/04/2017