Pine Knoll Farms Reviews

Pine Knoll Farms View more information

• Taylor
    Taylor Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing place

The place is absolutely breathtaking. It’s a nonprofit which makes me even more willing to spend the money. I love everything about it. Very organized and very nice people.
    Stubby S. Married on 01/19/2019

Wow! I was blown away!

Mrs. Blanton,
    I had the honor of officiating and DJing, (now) Ryan and Quincy Boyd's wedding and reception yesterday, on Saturday the 19th of January 2019. Quincy and her family and I are friends. I drove about 1500 miles round trip and dreaded the drive. Once I arrived at Pine Knoll Farms Event Center, I was treated like royalty. I believe the gentleman's name was Shaw. Mr. Shaw was more than accommodating and went above and beyond to assure every need of everyone was more than met. Your facilities, OH MY! What an AMAZING and Breath taking Farm! I will estimate that I have officiated approximately 700 weddings (large and small) and I am in AWE of your Farm and Mr Shaw. Please allow me to say, Pine Knoll Farms is second to NONE! The drive back to Cabot, Arkansas was not dreaded but full of fond memories and some sadness that I didn't get to spend more time at Pine Knoll Farms. Thank you for such an amazing place and amazingly awesome staff.
    Samantha Married on 07/01/2018
    Pine Knoll Farms is an absolutely gorgeous venue. Mr. Shaw and his team have such attention to detail, and are so accommodating. Each visit felt like catching up with an old friend, and everyone was so helpful! Over and over we heard about how much all of our guests loved the venu. It was absolutely perfect!
  • User2301615 2+ years ago
    I love this place, its an all in one prices and I love it. We have a place for the rehearsal dinner, place for the ceremony, and a place for the reception all right in one place. Great price, great people, and great view. I can not wait until our wedding day. Oh and there new chapel looks great!!!!
    Brenna Married on 12/17/2016
    My fiancé and I love this venue! It's beautiful and the owners have been wonderful to work with!
    Ashley Married on 09/10/2016
    We recently got married here and it was AMAZING!! They recently did updates to the facility and when we showed up the night of the rehearsal we were shocked! Glass french doors into the reception barn and air conditioning! It was perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue.