Pine Crest Country Club Reviews

Pine Crest Country Club 3
Pine Crest Country Club 4
Pine Crest Country Club 5
Pine Crest Country Club 6

Our Wedding at Pinecrest was a wonderful affair. Sherri and staff are top notch and made our affair a success. We couldn't have been happy for the way the venue turned out and all the extra touches Sherri added to make our day magical. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Julie · Married on 04/06/2013

My wedding reception at PineCrest was AMAZING! Sherry is wonderful, she will make sure every detail of your wedding is taken care of. I had to worry about nothing that day, and everything went so smoothly. All of my guests had so much fun,maybe a little too much :) and they all raved about how good the food was, an how much food was at the cocktail hour. Some people even commented that it was the best wedding they've been too!! I already have recommended PineCrest to people for their wedding venue and would use them for future events as well.
    Thanks Sherry for truly making my wedding day one we will never forget!

Sent on 07/17/2013

My wedding was Incredible! All the we could "dream for" and more! The staff at PineCrest Country Club was amazing, very attentive and friendly. Sherry, the banquet manager was super accommadating, friendly as well and so over and above looking out for our every need. The food and bar were the best. All in all I cannot say enough good things about Pine Crest. I hope to have further events there!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Julie · Married on 07/20/2012

Sherry, the coordinator at Pine crest was incredible! She made me and my hubby feel like royalty. Thanks for making our day amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/01/2012

Pinecrest Country Club is the place to have a wedding. From the flowers, food, service, and help it was wonderful.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 02/18/2012

PineCrest is modern, immaculately clean, and the food was cooked to perfection. PineCrest banquet manger Sherry Muir is PineCrest greatest asset. She made wonderful suggestions. We were able to relax and enjoy our daughter's venue wedding. The cocktail hour offered a signature drink and limitless choices. We then returned to see the wonderful and quite "magic" transformation of the ballroom for the reception. The bridal suite was spacious and well appointed.

Sent on 03/24/2012

Jill · Married on 10/21/2011

Everyone at PineCrest was amazing. My main contact was Sherry and she was the best! She and her staff were helpful, friendly and responsive. As the wedding got closer I had more questions and some changes. She was very flexible, got right back to me and offered suggestions. We even had a day of change with the napkins and she took care of it that day. Debbie was the service captain and Jackie was our assistant for the day and they were always right there when you needed them. They were extremely helpful to our entire family and always had a smile on their faces. All of the servers, bartenders and everyone that helped were fantastic. I highly recommend PineCrest for your wedding or event. They go out of their way to make it special and personal.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Aimee · Married on 09/23/2011

I can not say enough good things about this place! The layout was perfect, the staff was incredibly helpful and professional, and the whole place is beautiful! I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Maureen · Married on 06/04/2011

PineCrest was AMAZING!! Sherry could not have been more helpful from start to finish! The reception was gorgeous and the staff were courteous and professional. I would recommend this site to ANYONE. Our families had made several comments about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the cocktail hour and dinner were. You can't go wrong with PC!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/27/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE PineCrest Country Club!!!!! Sherry is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! I would recommend PC to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue! Sherry is so wonderful at listening to the client, adding FANTASTIC suggestions, creating the image / look / feel you are shooting for, she is patient and ALWAYS responsive (via email / telephone) Sherry sincerely puts the client first (the Bride / Groom, etc) We chose PC because their pricing, space, food, services, options are all unmatched! PC is very large, very clean and very organized! The bartenders and servers are all so wonderful to work with! Their florist and baker are remarkable! I really can not express how wonderful Sherry and PC is!!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2010
  • F

Carly · Married on 08/15/2010

I would suggest Pine Crest for any wedding or event. Sherry and her crew are fabulous and the service was great. My wedding was perfect and I didn't worry about a thing while planning or on the big day. Everything was beautiful and exactly the way I wanted it! The food was also spectacular and the cost conscious package was a perfect fit.

Sent on 08/24/2010
  • amrakus615

Amy · Married on 05/30/2009

The staff at PineCrest is absolutely wonderful. Sherry, the Banquet Manager, is more than qualified to help with any of the planning stages. The customer services the night of the wedding was above and beyond. Everything went perfectly and I do not have one single complaint. The food was the most delicious food, no lie, that I have ever tasted at a wedding. People there said they wanted to lick their plates it was so good. The venue is beautiful for both the ceremony and the reception. The staff is cooperative and kind. I would recommend this place over and over again to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Laury · Married on 05/10/2008

Sherrie and the staff at Pine Crest could not of done a better job! They were EXTREMELY accommodating and they made my planning a breeze! I was able to pick menu options and add/ change anything I wanted. They truly stuck to their motto of making anything you want happen.

The venue is gorgeous and they food is out of this world! So many people told me how beautiful my wedding was and how it was one of the nicest they had ever been to! And I could tell they were being genuine and not just saying it to be nice.

We had the ceremony and the reception at Pine Crest and the transition to each phase of the wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) went very smooth and kept my guests extremely happy. All my guests were complimenting me on how my event was very accommodating to the guests and how much they enjoyed themselves.

Pine Crest made for a dream wedding, and I would highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple!

Sent on 09/27/2008

Candace · Married on 09/02/2018

I would definitely have another event here. I've gotten so man compliments on the food and how everything was well put together.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Pine Crest Country Club 7
    Pine Crest Country Club 8
    Pine Crest Country Club 9
    Pine Crest Country Club 10
    Pine Crest Country Club 11
    Pine Crest Country Club 12

PineCrest Country Club was an amazing venue for our wedding reception! My husband and I were thrilled with the outcome. Sherry, the coordinator there, worked with us through every detail, every email and meeting, to ensure that we were calm and ready for our day! She was so kind from the first moment that we met her up through the whole experience. She was flexible with meetings and with everything else that she was able to be flexible with. She always answered emails right away, even important emails she would answer on days she was not in her office. I was so proud to have my reception at PineCrest!
    PineCrest appealed to us because it was so clean! We had looked at many venues, even very well-sought out ones, and in our opinion they seemed dim and musty. PineCrest did not share this at all! It was bright and cheery, and very well-kept. The entire staff was very kind as well.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Kiera · Married on 06/27/2015

My fiance and I just had our wedding (both ceremony and reception) at Pine Crest and it was wonderful! Sherry and the rest of the team were easy to work with, flexible, and attentive. The food was great and we were able to a wide variety of appetizers for a great value. The butlered signature drinks during cocktail hour were a hit and really helped keep the lines minimal at the bars. The bridal suite is clean and perfect for the waiting period before the ceremony and to keep your belongings/use the restroom. Unfortunately, our wedding day was extremely rainy and windy so we were unable to have the outdoor ceremony that we had planned. Everyone at Pine Crest was extremely flexible when dealing with the weather and all our guests were very impressed at how quickly they transferred the banquet room from ceremony to reception. The only downside I can think of is there wasn't a ton of areas to take pictures in the horrible weather, but luckily that kind of day is pretty rare! One last note- our attendant the day of (Charlie I believe) was wonderful and could not have been more pleasant & helpful. Thanks for everything :)

Sent on 07/16/2015

Nadine · Married on 04/26/2014

You can to expect to book a May 2015 wedding based on my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 05/02/2014

I have to say everyone at PineCrest from the general manager to the wait staff to the bartender downstairs were absolutely fabulous. While planning my wedding I spoke with Ron and Sherry and they both treated me like I was their #1 client. I would definitely send my friends and family to host an event there. Thanks PineCrest for making my special day one I will never forget!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Karla · Married on 06/18/2016

Advice I would give to other couples is:
    -tour the facility
    -do not limit yourself to the menus that are presented; the chef is willing to take on a challenge!
    Sherry is very accommodating and eager to make your special day as worry-free as possible!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2014

PineCrest was FANTASTIC! I loved everything about it. Sherry was great about everything. I was unable to come to any of the tasting events they held, so she scheduled a private one for my fiancé and myself. I LOVED that the price was with gratuity and taxes, no hidden fees. I also liked that with the wedding package the cake and (most) flowers were included, as well as a candy bar! The baker (An Occasional Treat) who they do business with was great; very friendly and his cakes were AMAZING (I typically don't care about cake). They have an option to do 2 flavors to a layer the icing wasn't overly sweet, it was perfect! The florist (Shannan Holland) was so great! I had no idea what I wanted with flowers, so she helped me pick out flowers for the venue. I also used Shannan for the bridal party/family flowers and they were VERY reasonable and their quality did not reflect the lower cost; I was stunned at how big my bridal bouquet was! The food at the venue was great and they offer a lot of really great choices. The room is beautiful, and I really don't have anything negative to say about it. The ONLY reason I gave a 4 star instead of 5 on responsiveness is because when I originally contacted them my phone call got lost in the shuffle, but I am so happy I called back and got an appointment. Also, there was a little bit of miscommunication via e-mail about days/times/what was being accomplished. All in all, everything got straightened out and wasn't anything that wasn't easily fixed. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2012

Everything was beautiful! The staff is very easy to work with and gives great suggestions.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Natasha · Married on 07/22/2017

3.5

This was a great location! Our friends and family had a wonderful time celebrating with us and the staff at PineCrest helped make that a possibility. Everyone was very accommodating! Thank you PineCrest!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • kim

kim · Married on 04/25/2015

We picked PineCrest because we had attended numerous weddings and parties there and they were all great. And our wedding was no different. The service was perfect and there was not one single issue during the ceremony or reception. All my guests have been raving about how fun and beautiful our wedding was and it could not have happened without the people from PineCrest, especially Sherry!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Carole · Married on 08/24/2013

The reception was so nice. Everything looked beautiful, and the service was excellent. Sherry even saw to it that we had centerpieces, beautiful ochids in glass from a previous wedding, because the flowers I provded had bugs in them. She put some of them on the railing outside. The wedding flowers were beautiful, and everything was on time. The cost for the flowers was very reasonable. The only negative was the wedding cake. My husband and I were blown away by the samples the baker provided. The cake looked beautiful, but was rather dry compared to the samples. Also, the baker substituted pudding for fudge between the layers, so some of the chocolate flavor was missing.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Vinh · Married on 11/20/2016

Sherri was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. Made the entire planning process much easier. Although the tasting of the entree meals did not go as well, we scheduled a one-on-one for a more private tasting in which they prepared full plated meals which was delicious. Everyone praised the quality and abundance of the food as well as the wedding cake prepared by Gailen. The flexibility of the staff to switch from outdoor to indoor ceremony on the day of was flawless due to the weather. Overall, it was an exceptional evening and I would highly recommend PineCrest for future couples.

Sent on 01/02/2017