Pine and Blossom Photography Reviews

Diandra · event on: 09/12/2013

Wonderful photography!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Misty · event on: 09/19/2012

Adrien was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made our vision come alive and exceeded our expectations! She made me and my family feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to any and everybody looking for quality photos.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Amy · event on: 11/12/2011

Adrien is great! There is not an event in the drop down menu that matched us. She did our Family/Newborn babyt pics. She had so many ideas for our Family/Newborn pictures. They turned out Fantastic!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Mac · Married on 09/10/2011

Adrien was the photographer for our wedding. All I can say is WOW. She was very professional and courteous. She had some amazing ideas that we hadn't even thought of. When we received our pictures we were even more amazed. The quality and amount was amazing. We have used her on other occasions as well. All of the photos are great. We will never use any other photographer for as long as she is around.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Jenifer · Married on 09/10/2011

Adrien was recommended through a close friend, I have to say I'm extremely satisfied with the results. She's very professional, hands on, patient, she took in suggestions if I wanted certain things and etc and gave great feedback. She had ideas I didn't think of, poses that were even better then I had visioned. The pictures were so stunning and beautiful, I was in utter shock how they turned out, I am still speechless looking at them to this day. I am so pleased how she went above and beyond for our wedding. I now have a family and she does my daughters photos! I will not be using another photographer she is my #1.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Katie · event on: 05/01/2011

Adrien is a great friend and a fabulous photographer! I have had the pleasure of watching her grow in her craft and I always love seeing her new stuff. She has taken some beautiful photos for me and I will always call her anytime I need a photographer!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Laurie · Married on 05/27/2018

We cannot begin to express how wonderful Adrien Evans was as our wedding photographer. We appreciated her variety of photography packages and willingness to work within our budget to still get all the shots we wanted. She was enthusiastic, flexible, efficient, and took gorgeous photos of our day. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Only thing I would recommend is make sure when doing pictures to not have any unwanted objects in the shot, but that was a minor thing :) everything else was excellent!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Pine and Blossom Photography's reply:

We are sorry you were unsatisfied in any way with your photos! We do our best to work within the limitations of the venue chosen, and a unique venue may create challenges more than a traditional venue. While we can use photoshop to remove some unwanted aspects of a photo session, on rare occasions we cannot photoshop additionally, without affecting the images negatively. Please call and we will be more than happy to review your photos with you!