Pili & Talli Events Reviews

13 | Atlanta, GA

13 Reviews for Pili & Talli Events

Natasha · Married on 04/07/2018

Nothing brings peace of mind to a wedding day like having planners like Pilar and Natalie! I met them while working as a makeup artist at a wedding last April and we hit it off! Pilar was my main contact on the wedding day and she made sure i had the full itinerary, down to the parking instructions. As a vendor, i appreciated the organization, communication, and cool, calm, and collected attitude. I was fortunate enough to be recommended to be the makeup Artist for Natalie’s wedding day as well and had the chance to spend quality time with these sisters and trust me, you wouldn’t want anyone else in your corner. They are both brilliant and will ease the woes of any couple on their special day!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Meredith · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Pilar and Natalie was an absolute wonderful experience! From the very first conversation I had with Pilar, I knew they were the perfect choice for our day of coordinator. Both Pilar and Natalie are so easy to get along with and extremely professional. We met prior to the wedding weekend to go over every single little detail that had been planned. They also did a final walk through with me at our venue. It is so obvious that they want to truly understand the vision for the day to ensure everything is just perfect. With them on our team, everything was perfect! They took over our vendor communications in the weeks leading up to the big day which was incredibly helpful and took so much stress off of me. Anything I needed, I felt I could let them know and they were on top of it right away. They created a very detailed day of itinerary for our wedding party which was so helpful. It was because of them that the day was organized and flowed seamlessly. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything except enjoying every minute of our wedding day. One of the best decisions we made was having pili & talli as our coordinators. We are beyond thankful that they were such a huge part of our special day! I highly recommend pili & talli to any couple getting married!

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • W

Wytana · Married on 10/23/2017

All I can say is book her now!! Would most definitely book Pilar again and will recommend her to everyone!! One of the best decisions we made was having her help with the wedding. From our first meeting, to the walk-through with the vendors, to the rehearsal, and day of the wedding she was professional, prompt, thought of things before I did (and I am a planner), well organized, and most importantly a pure pleasure to be around. She always had a smile and handled everything that came her way. Our drapes arrived wrong (a vendor brought the wrong color) and within an hour of the wedding she had called and and had them return (and hang) the new drapes. The entire day was perfect and I credit her with making it run so smoothly. My daughter and I both think she is amazing!! Thanks again Pilar!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

The day was perfect bc of them

Sent on 10/20/2017

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

The best decision we made for our wedding day was to work with pili & tali. They were instrumental in making our day go off without a hitch. And if there was a hitch we had NO clue because they handled it all so well. We had a huge wedding & our guests have all mentioned how smoothly everything ran & how kind the coordinators were throughout the night. Pili & tali also made on the spot suggestions/changes as needed which were SPOT on. We had glow sticks for a send off at the end of the night & when they saw how the dance floor was hoppin' they suggested we pull the glow sticks out earlier to dance with. BEST last minute decision ever. I am so glad they are so creative and good at what they do. I do not think we could have had such a fantastic day/night without pili & tali. They are forever in our hearts as part of our special day. We can't thank them enough for going above and beyond for us before the wedding, during the wedding and after the wedding. We love you pili & talli!

Sent on 11/28/2017

mary · Married on 04/29/2017

Pilar and Natalie were fabulous with our Bride and our entire family. They helped us relax and truly cherish our special day while they handled all the details. Pill & Talli had great event ideas. They made our daughter feel special and important while also taking the day of events off our plates. Pilar and Natalie also included the MOB in the planning and listened to her ideas and concerns too. We are so blessed to have shared our wedding with Pill & Talli. Their attention to detail and organization along with their true passion for the couples dream event made our wedding a day we will always cherish. Mary Lutzenkirchen MOB April 29, 2017

Sent on 11/29/2017

C · Married on 10/15/2016

We worked with Pili and Talli as the entertainment at a recent wedding. They were extremely organized and incredibly hard-working. Since our band members have cumulatively been involved in decades of weddings, we can truly say that this was one of the most smoothly run weddings in which we have participated. Pilar and Natalie helped us feel prepared for every detail of the day and were eager to be helpful with an ever-cheerful attitude. It was a pleasure working with Pili and Talli Events. We would highly recommend them without reservation for your wedding or special event!

C · Married on 10/15/2016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Pilar and Natalie were the MVPs of our wedding. Hands down. They made sure every detail of our day was exactly how we'd dreamed of, and better than that, made sure that all I had to worry about that day was not tripping down the aisle (and somehow I think even if I had tripped, they'd have been able to fix that too - they're like the Olivia Pope of wedding coordinators). I can't say enough good things about the two of them. They are exactly the kind of people you want close to you on a day like your wedding day - supportive, hilarious, patient, genuine, kind, go-getters - who don't let you think about anything except the fact that you're getting married, no matter how hard you try. Even when I forgot to feed my bridesmaids (yikes), Pilar brought in Chikfila for them (CHIKFILA!). When we think of our wedding day, we still feel like someone should pinch us and wake us up because it was too perfect to have been real, mostly because Pilar and Natalie made it all happen for us. I would recommend these two to literally every bride everywhere, and I have recommended them to literally every bride I know.

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

Pilar and Natalie are the best! They made my wedding stress-free, were so organized, and I can thankfully say that everything was PERFECT. What more can a bride ask for?

Sent on 08/19/2016

Emily · Married on 03/04/2016

Pili & talli events was SO great to work with! We got married in March, and like most weddings, there were hiccups the week before the wedding. Our ceremony location had to change due to unexpected construction. Pili & talli took the changes and chaos with a grain of salt. Assured us they would handle everything and they most certainly did! Working with Pili & talli was more than just hiring coordinators. They care for and treat you like family and it truly felt that way. They work around you and your needs first and are passionate to keep EVERYONE content. It's a class act service that you can't get elsewhere for their prices, flexibility and quality of work. I would do it over and over again if I could, and will definitely refer their services!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Erin · Married on 09/19/2015

Pili & Talli events did an incredible job planning our special weekend. They kept us on track throughout our entire engagement to ensure a successful event. Their attention to detail and ability to work with multiple vendors and contacts was amazing. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, but they really helped to take the stress out of the process so we could enjoy everything. They were extremely responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. Our wedding weekend was flawless because of of Pilar and Natalie. They truly brought our vision to life. It was amazing.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Sara · Married on 04/12/2013

Pilar was always professional and attentive. She lived in Charlotte while I lived in Charleston where my wedding was also being held. She made trips down to Charleston to help plan everything, and even helped me make the decorations for the wedding and reception. She thought of things that I hadn't even considered. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch! She ensured that the everything ran smoothly and if there was an issue that arose she took care of it without letting the nervous bride know what was going on, which was invaluable to me. I had made all the decorations for the wedding, but Pilar set them up for me for the day of the wedding, she even stayed for hours once the wedding was done to clean everything up! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and Pilar was a HUGE part of that. She really went above and beyond the call of duty. I would absolutely recommend Pilar for any event you have planned. She is a true professional with outstanding vision and creativity.

Sent on 04/26/2015