Pilgrim Chapel Reviews

Pilgrim Chapel 3
Pilgrim Chapel 4
Pilgrim Chapel 5

Briana · Married on 08/04/2018

I'm not one that writes reviews but my experience for my wedding here was beyond amazing and I knew I had to let others know. If you are looking for the perfect intimate setting for your wedding day and amazing support from the staff, this is it! Catherine is the Wedding and Event Director and I cannot even put into words how amazing she was to work with. We wanted to find somewhere that our dog could be flower girl and she had no issues with it. Prior to wedding I even meet up with her two different times to show my parents and the pastor the venue, all of which she took time out of her personal schedule to meet us. She was very flexible with our wedding rehearsal the night before as we has some members show up late and on our wedding day was there to even open and close doors for the wedding party to enter. If it wasn't for her helping with rehearsal and the day of the wedding, it wouldn't of went as smooth. She truly went above and beyond and always was quick to answer any questions via email that we had. I would recommend pilgrim to chapel to every couple who wants the perfect intimate setting. It's a beautiful chapel and the support you get is unheard of. Worth every single penny and more.

Roger · Married on 01/24/2018

We looked at several other potential wedding sites. This one was perfect for our guest size. The chapel was was perfect for our wedding. The staff was very, very helpful.

S · Married on 12/02/2017

The venue and employees surpassed my expectations. How beautiful! It was easy, and one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. My family agreed. Prettiest little chapel I’ve seen. The harpist we hired looked perfect in the setting, and the acoustics were fantastic. I really can’t say enough good things. The bridal room downstairs was spacious. Get married here, or you are missing out. Affordable, EASY, classy, stylish, and very sweet.

Pilgrim Chapel 6
    Pilgrim Chapel 7
    Pilgrim Chapel 8
    Pilgrim Chapel 9

Ralea · Married on 05/20/2017

It is the perfect place for a quaint ceremony. The Reverend who performed our ceremony just sent us our 1st anniversary card. So personal and an amazing memory!

Pilgrim Chapel allowed us to have a beautiful, small intimate wedding. The staff was great, everything was perfect! The place is GORGEOUS! We definitely have some beautiful pictures. You won't be disappointed!

Jenny · Married on 07/22/2016

I loved our wedding day!!! It will be forever remembered by our whole family. They are still talking about it even months later. Thank you Laurie and John for all your kindness.

Hannah · Married on 07/09/2016

Wonderful wedding chapel! We had a intimate summer wedding here and it was seriously perfect. Our guests raved about how cute the chapel was. John is wonderful, we met with him and planned our service, and the service turned out perfect. I don't have a single negative thing to say about the Pilgrim Chapel. Affordable, and you barely need to decorate because the chapel is beautiful on it's own.

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2016

Lovely wedding venue, professional and responsive staff, caring minister. We are so happy we chose Pilgrim Chapel for our wedding!

Susan · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely stunning little chapel, and great people!

Libby · Married on 04/08/2016

Pilgrim Chapel was absolutely perfect for our special day! They were extremely easy to work with when it came to scheduling and availability, all the staff were very friendly and professional. The minister John was the best! Although we had just met him he made us and our entire family feel like we'd known him forever and made the ceremony very special. They were very accomodating with our photographer, the facilities were so beautiful, and they were very flexible. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a venue to strongly consider this location!

Our ceremony was private and very intimate and was everything we hoped for! Highly recommend this adorable chapel.

Beth · Married on 11/07/2015

We absolutely loved everything about Pilgrim Chapel from the first time we saw it. It is such a beautiful and charming chapel. Everyone we worked with we're amazing, Andrew, Laurie and John the minister. They made us feel so comfortable and it was like we had known them for years. John did an amazing job with our ceremony and made our family feel at home. John was telling my family the history of the chapel after the ceremony, they could not stop talking about how wonderful John was.

All we can say is you will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here. Our wedding was very simple and beautiful I would recommend Pilgrim Chapel to anyone.

I cannot expound upon enough how wonderful our wedding was at Pilgrim Chapel. From the first meeting to post ceremony help was top notch. We had the extra hiccup with the Kansas City Marathon being run that morning. The Minister John, went absolutely above and beyond his duties by directing many guests to our location by phone. We can never thank John enough for his help and blessings. Thank you again.

Pilgrim Chapel was the perfect place for our small family wedding! We were able to get the date we wanted on relatively short notice and the staff was very accommodating. We were even able to Skype the ceremony with distant family!

I am so glad we chose The Pilgrim Chapel for our Ceremony Venue.It is a beautiful Chapel and the location was easy for our guests to find.The people there were all very friendly and welcoming.We had originally met with Roger but since he moved before our Wedding we got to have John officiate for us.He was kind and understanding,He made our Ceremony so special and we loved our expirience.

Wonderful, friendly and flexible. We contacted Roger 2 days before our wedding after our original officiant had a family emergency and the next day Roger met with us and rehearsed and the day after he was part of our wedding ceremony! Roger has a Lutheran Chapel in Gillham Park, but he was flexible when it came to the religious content of our ceremony. LOVED IT

Robin · Married on 07/19/2014

Pilgrim Chapel is adorable. It is the perfect venue for a small, intimate wedding. The Pastor is very thorough and made our children feel very special and included. Great value as well.

Missy · Married on 07/14/2014

Being from Nebraska my husband and I had spent a bit of time in KC for getaway weekends and wanted to be married here. A quick online search led us to Pilgrim. We wanted a small yet churchy wedding and this fit the bill perfectly. The pastor met with us twice ahead of time to get to know us and show us the space but was totally fine with us bringing in a pastor friend of ours from back home to co-officiate. Our guest list was around twenty, just friends and family, with my husband and two friends providing pre-ceremony music. Acoustics were great and the set up space was just right for them. We all shuttled over from the hotel so didn't have any parking/traffic issues and I highly encourage any small parties to do the same. Grounds and the interior were nice for photos and the chapel was well air conditioned :) Can't say enough things about Pilgrim....they were the best!!

Mary · Married on 06/14/2014

Amazing chapel- perfect for smaller weddings. Our photographer had so many beautiful options both inside & out!

David · Married on 10/05/2013

This was the perfect place to have OUR wedding, ie the exact ceremony we envisioned, not some stereotype

• I

Ivette · Married on 03/30/2013

We had our wedding at The Pilgrim Chapel and we could not have chosen a better venue. I am Catholic and my husband is Agnostic, so I wanted to have my church wedding without making my husband convert. This church, being nondenominational, was perfect. The reverend was very easygoing and friendly. He integrated our daughter into the ceremony in a way that brought tears to everyone's eyes. Also, all of our guests were raving about how beautiful the place was. It required zero decoration and was perfect for 60 guest wedding.

Brandee · Married on 03/02/2013

Fits 70 guests. But the most unique atmosphere, Roger the pastor is so well spoken, kind hearted and made it a ceremony to remember

• User2070202 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful place that is absolutely amazing! The pastor was very sweet and made sure all ran smoothly.

• Charity

Charity · Married on 10/02/2011

Pilgrim Chapel was absolutely the most wonderful venue for our wedding ceremony. The Chapel is absolutely stunning with minimal preparation needed to ensure beautiful surroundings. The staff are funny, good-hearted, and family-focused. Dr. Coleman was the best, and he fit my fiance and I's personalities perfectly. We are laughers and so is he.

Absolutely loved the venue in pictures, but seeing it in person we were completely blown away! The staff was great and very easy to work with. Highly recommend this quaint little chapel for an intimate wedding.