Pilgrim Chapel Reviews

Pilgrim Chapel View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Jaymie B. Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect Small Wedding Experience

Rocio was great to work with! She was flexible to our needs and had the chapel looking beautiful. Couldn't have been more perfect for a small venue.
    Briana R. Married on 09/06/2019

Wonderful and easy

We had a wonderful experience with Pilgrim Chapel. Our ceremony was perfect and Rocio was beyond amazing and helpful. I couldn’t have been more pleased.
    Briana Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm not one that writes reviews but my experience for my wedding here was beyond amazing and I knew I had to let others know. If you are looking for the perfect intimate setting for your wedding day and amazing support from the staff, this is it! Catherine is the Wedding and Event Director and I cannot even put into words how amazing she was to work with. We wanted to find somewhere that our dog could be flower girl and she had no issues with it. Prior to wedding I even meet up with her two different times to show my parents and the pastor the venue, all of which she took time out of her personal schedule to meet us. She was very flexible with our wedding rehearsal the night before as we has some members show up late and on our wedding day was there to even open and close doors for the wedding party to enter. If it wasn't for her helping with rehearsal and the day of the wedding, it wouldn't of went as smooth. She truly went above and beyond and always was quick to answer any questions via email that we had. I would recommend pilgrim to chapel to every couple who wants the perfect intimate setting. It's a beautiful chapel and the support you get is unheard of. Worth every single penny and more.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Roger Married on 01/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We looked at several other potential wedding sites. This one was perfect for our guest size. The chapel was was perfect for our wedding. The staff was very, very helpful.
    S Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The venue and employees surpassed my expectations. How beautiful! It was easy, and one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. My family agreed. Prettiest little chapel I’ve seen. The harpist we hired looked perfect in the setting, and the acoustics were fantastic. I really can’t say enough good things. The bridal room downstairs was spacious. Get married here, or you are missing out. Affordable, EASY, classy, stylish, and very sweet.
    Ralea Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It is the perfect place for a quaint ceremony. The Reverend who performed our ceremony just sent us our 1st anniversary card. So personal and an amazing memory!
  • User2743948 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pilgrim Chapel allowed us to have a beautiful, small intimate wedding. The staff was great, everything was perfect! The place is GORGEOUS! We definitely have some beautiful pictures. You won't be disappointed!
    Jenny Married on 07/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved our wedding day!!! It will be forever remembered by our whole family. They are still talking about it even months later. Thank you Laurie and John for all your kindness.
    Hannah Married on 07/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful wedding chapel! We had a intimate summer wedding here and it was seriously perfect. Our guests raved about how cute the chapel was. John is wonderful, we met with him and planned our service, and the service turned out perfect. I don't have a single negative thing to say about the Pilgrim Chapel. Affordable, and you barely need to decorate because the chapel is beautiful on it's own.
  • W
    Wendy Married on 07/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lovely wedding venue, professional and responsive staff, caring minister. We are so happy we chose Pilgrim Chapel for our wedding!
    Susan Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely stunning little chapel, and great people!
    Libby Married on 04/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pilgrim Chapel was absolutely perfect for our special day! They were extremely easy to work with when it came to scheduling and availability, all the staff were very friendly and professional. The minister John was the best! Although we had just met him he made us and our entire family feel like we'd known him forever and made the ceremony very special. They were very accomodating with our photographer, the facilities were so beautiful, and they were very flexible. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a venue to strongly consider this location!
  • User2496246 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our ceremony was private and very intimate and was everything we hoped for! Highly recommend this adorable chapel.
    Beth Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved everything about Pilgrim Chapel from the first time we saw it. It is such a beautiful and charming chapel. Everyone we worked with we're amazing, Andrew, Laurie and John the minister. They made us feel so comfortable and it was like we had known them for years. John did an amazing job with our ceremony and made our family feel at home. John was telling my family the history of the chapel after the ceremony, they could not stop talking about how wonderful John was.

All we can say is you will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here. Our wedding was very simple and beautiful I would recommend Pilgrim Chapel to anyone.
  • User2435205 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot expound upon enough how wonderful our wedding was at Pilgrim Chapel. From the first meeting to post ceremony help was top notch. We had the extra hiccup with the Kansas City Marathon being run that morning. The Minister John, went absolutely above and beyond his duties by directing many guests to our location by phone. We can never thank John enough for his help and blessings. Thank you again.
  • User2432626 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pilgrim Chapel was the perfect place for our small family wedding! We were able to get the date we wanted on relatively short notice and the staff was very accommodating. We were even able to Skype the ceremony with distant family!
  • User2371038 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so glad we chose The Pilgrim Chapel for our Ceremony Venue.It is a beautiful Chapel and the location was easy for our guests to find.The people there were all very friendly and welcoming.We had originally met with Roger but since he moved before our Wedding we got to have John officiate for us.He was kind and understanding,He made our Ceremony so special and we loved our expirience.
  • User2061383 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful, friendly and flexible. We contacted Roger 2 days before our wedding after our original officiant had a family emergency and the next day Roger met with us and rehearsed and the day after he was part of our wedding ceremony! Roger has a Lutheran Chapel in Gillham Park, but he was flexible when it came to the religious content of our ceremony. LOVED IT
    Robin Married on 07/19/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pilgrim Chapel is adorable. It is the perfect venue for a small, intimate wedding. The Pastor is very thorough and made our children feel very special and included. Great value as well.
    Missy Married on 07/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Being from Nebraska my husband and I had spent a bit of time in KC for getaway weekends and wanted to be married here. A quick online search led us to Pilgrim. We wanted a small yet churchy wedding and this fit the bill perfectly. The pastor met with us twice ahead of time to get to know us and show us the space but was totally fine with us bringing in a pastor friend of ours from back home to co-officiate. Our guest list was around twenty, just friends and family, with my husband and two friends providing pre-ceremony music. Acoustics were great and the set up space was just right for them. We all shuttled over from the hotel so didn't have any parking/traffic issues and I highly encourage any small parties to do the same. Grounds and the interior were nice for photos and the chapel was well air conditioned :) Can't say enough things about Pilgrim....they were the best!!
    Mary Married on 06/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing chapel- perfect for smaller weddings. Our photographer had so many beautiful options both inside & out!
    David Married on 10/05/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was the perfect place to have OUR wedding, ie the exact ceremony we envisioned, not some stereotype
  • I
    Ivette Married on 03/30/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding at The Pilgrim Chapel and we could not have chosen a better venue. I am Catholic and my husband is Agnostic, so I wanted to have my church wedding without making my husband convert. This church, being nondenominational, was perfect. The reverend was very easygoing and friendly. He integrated our daughter into the ceremony in a way that brought tears to everyone's eyes. Also, all of our guests were raving about how beautiful the place was. It required zero decoration and was perfect for 60 guest wedding.
    Brandee Married on 03/02/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fits 70 guests. But the most unique atmosphere, Roger the pastor is so well spoken, kind hearted and made it a ceremony to remember
  • User986394 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful place that is absolutely amazing! The pastor was very sweet and made sure all ran smoothly.
illustration stars