pikthis Reviews

8 | Greenville, MI

8 Reviews for pikthis

Beth · Married on 03/03/2018

Jeff is a very creative photographer. Love how he doesn’t take typical wedding pictures. He makes you feel very comfortable. My whole wedding party and family loved him! Highly recommend Jeff

Sent on 03/06/2018

Ginda · Married on 09/17/2017

Jeff is not only our photographer, he’s our friend! The quality of our engagement and wedding pictures seem like he’s 3 people all in one! I cannot reccomend him highly enough.

Sent on 02/17/2018

La Whona · Married on 03/19/2011

Jeff has a amazing eye! Our wedding pictures are phenomenal. He was fun to work with. Some of the best pictures he took we didnt know he was taking. He's since became our photographer for other events.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Brandy · Married on 06/28/2008

Absolutely loved having Jeff photograph our wedding. He did an amazing job and captured exactly what we discussed. We enjoyed Jeff's work so much, that even after moving away from him, we came back to him several times to have him photograph our kids. He absolutely captures the moment you didn't even know you wanted.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Keren · Married on 09/10/2010

When I was looking, I found Jeff to be the perfect pick! My fiance always hated getting his picture taken but enjoyed going around Longwood for our pictures. We had an amazing time and took beautiful pictures. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/24/2011

jessica · Married on 06/17/2007

He takes the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. He is the best!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2008

Victoria · Married on 10/10/2010

Jeff is an extremely talented photographer. He is pricey, but you are paying for his artistic ability. This is not the run-of-the-mill wedding photography where you are stiffly posed with your bridal party and family members. This IS capturing who you and your new husband really are! From the initial meeting to the engagement session, he finds out who you both are and your personalities, then he brings it out in timeless portraits. He captures the best of you both on the most important day of your life. Both him and his team are very good at what they do. Our wedding photos are gorgeous! He is a little demanding on time during your day, but it's only because he wants to do his best to give his clients the lasting memories they deserve. My only deduction on his professionalism is he is a smoker and will take a cig during the wedding. Even with that, I highly recommend him if you want photos of your big day that aren't the standard cookie cutter shots. He will capture your day in all the beauty and splendor you worked do hard to pull together. And he will also make sure your personality is unmistakably captured.

Sent on 10/19/2010