49 Reviews for Pike's The Flower Shop

Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Eunice did an AMAZING job! She and her mother went above and beyond expectations to assure my fiancé would have the best and most surprising engagement. From the proposal in the helicopter to the decor at the beachfront home and the brunch and dinner! I definitely recommend her for anyone needing any event coordinating or special engagements! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Photos
Profile Picture Nate, 7/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Eunice was amazing! I live all the way in California and had to plan everything through email. Everything came out exactly how I wanted It was my dream wedding. She was very cooperative and responded quickly to all my emails. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in Puerto Rico!

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Todo fue fantastico... Solo bastò que mostra que concepto deseaba para crearan un escenario tan bello en mi boda..exelente servicio...magico

Profile Picture Sylmarie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Eunice and her team to make our dream wedding a reality. We hired her as a partial wedding planner, as well as decorator & florist. Eunice was extremely professional, detailed oriented, calm under pressure and a pleasure to work with, most of all she radiates joy and kindness and is so genuinely passionate about the work she does. These great qualities translated into the most breathtaking, beautiful wedding I could ever imagine. We were planning our wedding from NYC, and both working long hours, Eunice was extremely flexible and didn't hesitate to hop on conference calls at night to talk through all the tiny details. By the end, she became like family, we absolutely adore her and 100% recommend her, she will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything looks great at the beach reception

Profile Picture Karissa, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Eunice was absolute pleasure to work with! Although we never met, my flowers were just how I wanted them. Having planned a destination wedding, communication was very important and Eunice was extremely responsive and arranged my flowers exactly like the pictures I sent! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Kaira, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Working with Eunice and her family for our destination wedding in Vieques was an absolute dream! We collaborated mostly over email and she was able to bring our vision to life with her floral and decor design on our wedding day. She handled flowers, furniture and linen rentals, and building us a stunning custom chuppah.

Not only were her arrangements beautiful, Eunice herself was a wonderful person to have around us, helping us pin our boutonnieres and corsages with pleasure. We'd absolutely recommend her for anybody looking for gorgeous flowers and fantastic service.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Pike's the flower shop - absolute best! She is cool, calm, and so knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality (and within your budget)! I came in with some ideas and a price point in mind, and we were able to come up with the perfect combination of flowers and accents to really bring everything together.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/29/17, 1 Review

Eunice is awesome!
She even found us a last minute cake-

Profile Picture Diana, 4/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Working with Eunice was such a pleasure! For starters, I personally am not good with flowers and was extremely stressed trying to make sure they were what I wanted. I emailed Eunice pictures of arrangements and center pieces I liked... She NAILED it! The bouquets, center pieces, chairs and gazebo were absolutely beautiful and it could not have been more perfect. Eunice went above and beyond her call of duty when she helped decorate my cake with flowers and wow... just WOW! I had the pleasure of meeting her parents at the end of the night, such a wonderful family and very professional. Eunice helped give me the wedding of my dreams. She was able to understand what I wanted via pictures and the final product was stunning!

Profile Picture Britney, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Best service in Puerto Rico. They made our dream come true!!! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jose, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Gracias por hacer del día nuestra boda uno espectacular. Su profesionalismo, disponibilidad, atenciones para con nosotros refleja la esencia misma del amor. Gracias por plasmar nuestros sueños en cada rinconcito del salón.
Les Bendecimos a ustedes y todo su equipo de trabajo, ¡ Sigan Adelante ! Valeria y Michael

Profile Picture Marya, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Great communication, friendly, delivered on time and creative.

Profile Picture Neysa, 11/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Eunice was fantastic, always timely and responsive, and everything she handled and organized was beyond what I anticipated in the best way. We planned our wedding from Alaska, and we were both really worried that we wouldn't get what we envisioned, but Eunice and Pike's Flowers gave us so much more than we wanted. Everything was beyond perfect. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sabrina , 11/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hi all!

Saying that we loved everything before and during our wedding is an understatement, Eunice Pike's The Flower Shop over exceeded our requirements and expectations. Amazing service and Great professionalism!

Wedding planning service: They provided us with multiple top notch options to select top notch wedding features on photo booths, ceremonial music, videography, photography and wedding cake. They diligently followed up with each of our vendors and providers, running up with the contracts and the required schedule. All our selections exceeded expectations.

Wedding decoration: If we can describe it in one word it would be amazing. We selected English gardens as our main theme for our wedding decoration and Eunice’s team created stunning and pretty gardens far beyond our initial thinking. The reception was amazingly decorated with fresh flowers, great quality in the materials and a depth of knowledge of how to transform an empty room into one of the most prettiest and charming room we ever envisioned.

Her ideas, imagination and her disposition to be flexible to our requirements was a well regarded asset. Thanks to Eunice and her team our wedding was a success.

Gracias por todo! Fue una experiencia única el poder compartir todo el proceso de nuestra boda con ustedes! Siempre en nuestros corazones.

Profile Picture Felix, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Pike's the Flower Shop is an excellent team. Both coordination and decoration are great! They work with passion because they love what they do! Recommended!

Profile Picture Greisy, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Eunice's services were perfect for my destination wedding! She was friendly, professional, and responsive (and bilingual!) from the very beginning. She was incredibly flexible, working within my budget, and even revising my quote numerous times based on requests I made throughout the planning process, with incredible patience. I added last minute items that she was able to accommodate perfectly! I also used her services for day-of wedding coordination, which was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She arrived the morning of the wedding and stayed until the last guest left to make sure the entire day unfolded flawlessly. She called all my vendors before hand and the day-of to make sure everyone was on time and knew the schedule of events for the day. When we realized we had forgotten table numbers the morning of the wedding, she was ready to go back to her studio to get some. I was nervous about how the venue would look since it was very plain, but Eunice transformed the space beautifully! Overall, a wonderful experience- if you're having a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, I would absolutely recommend Pike's!

Profile Picture irene, 5/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Flowers were great and exactly what we asked for. Eunice helped to set up the tables and delivered on time.

Profile Picture User5175432, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

In the process it is really difficult to know wether you are making the right choices or not. I am a control freak but also I like to maintain people happy so my process was hard when my mom wanted to impose and I wanted a whole other and the Pike's hit right on the spot, they knew how to handle my needs, all the impositions and still helped me to be able to have my wedding. The trick is you always have to be certain with which thing you won't compromise and with which you will be flexible. The wedding planning turned out to be awesome; the flower arrangements and decorations exceded my expectations it truly was a fairy tale wedding. I'm beyond grateful for their time, patience and hard work.

Profile Picture Tunisha, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Estamos totalmente agradecidos con el servicio de Pikes! Son realmente excelentes en lo que hacen. La realidad es que mi boda quedo de show y fue gracias a su ayuda. El trato es sumamente especial, al menos a nosotros nos hicieron sentir muy bien. Yo(la novia) me senti muy querida por ellos, en especial por Eunice(madre) con quien tuve mas contacto. Pero igual Eunice(hija) es muy dulce y me ayudo grandemente con las ideas que tenia para mi boda. Ambas son muy profesionales en su trabajo.
El dia de la boda todo estuvo perfecto. La decoracion en especial fue para mi espectacular. El señor Pike, quien tambien es bien amable, se botó con las flores para la boda. Las flores eran hermosas!!!!!! En general todo era para mi un sueño. Todo estuvo bien organizado. De verdad que estamos bien felices de que nuestra boda quedara como queriamos y mas aun, para mi fue mas de lo que esperaba. Talvez se me quedan detalles pero en fin, recomendamos a Pikes totalmente para la decoracion y planificacion de una boda. No se van a arrepentir!!!!
Con mucho cariño,
Alexandra y Oscar
Boda 5/7/16

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The best decision I made for my wedding was to hire Eunice and Pike's Flowers for my flowers/decorations/lighting and as my wedding planner. Planning a destination wedding is no easy feat and she was there for me every step of the way. She was always responsive, organized and prepared. She went above and beyond what she had to do to ensure that my wedding was absolutely beautiful and was the wedding of my dreams. The level of attention and detail provided was top notch. I would never hesitate to hire her or her mom for anything. Thank you Eunice for helping me create the wedding of my dreams, I will be forever grateful for all you did for us.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Excellent service, a family bussines with the most beautiful attention and details. Let Eunice arrange everything, my husband and I are really greatfull for you service and choices.

Profile Picture Gissell, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I found Pike's flower shop at the last minute for my destination wedding. I requested a quote, sent pics and I got a response right away!! The flowers arrived on time and they were absolutely stunning!! Looked exactly like the pics I sent! I also asked for a couple of single roses the day before and they added them no problem. I got sooooo many compliments on all the bouquets and boutonierres for my wedding. Thank you so much for being so professional and so responsive!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Estamos muy contentos y felices de que el equipo de trabajo de Pike's the Flower Shop! formara parte de nuestra historia! Son profesionales de primera, con un gusto exquisito, una elegancia que transporta, una delicadeza y sencillez que transmite romanticismo y que hace de tu día uno unico,
especial y místico!!!!!!!
Desde el primer dia senti algo muy especial y no me equivoque!! Son seres extraordinarios con mucho amor y muy cariñosos!!! Me senti parte de ellos pq los lazos se siguieron estrechando tanto q ellos son mas que un proceso de boda mas que un dia de boda son para toda la vida!

Gracias por tus consejos por tus mensajes por tus llamadas!!! Siempre estuvistes ahi para poner la paz!!!

Fue el segundo dia mas feliz de mi vida y ustedes fueron parte de esa historia de amor!!

Los queremos mucho y gracias por su hermoso trabajo!!!!!!!! Nos encanto!! es un retrato eterno!

Las recomiendo por que como ellas ninguna!!!! Son las mejores lasnque haran de tu dia uno especial!!!

Papi Pikes!! Gracias!!! todo quedo hermoso tu eres el alma secreta!

Abrazos!!!