Piggy's BBQ Reviews

5 | Tallahassee, FL

5 Reviews for Piggy's BBQ

Jackie · Married on 04/16/2011

Okay, so I know your first thought is, "BBQ at a wedding...yikes!" Yeah, wrong! Who doesn't like BBQ? The food was delicious! If you didn't we had a huge salad to go with it! We had so many guests say it was the best wedding food they had ever had! We chose beef, chicken, green beans, garlic potatoes, and all bread. They came to the wedding site, set it up, and served it in the nice silver dishes with warmers on the bottom. We also asked that the servers dress in nicer clothes, and they were happy to do so. We were able to pay a little extra to get them to clear the tables for everyone as well. They were so great to work with, and that made planning super easy! I would recommend Piggy's BBQ to cater every event!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Catherine · Married on 10/27/2013

We chose to have beef brisket, spare ribs, baked beans, garlic mashed potatoes, side salad and garlic Texas toast. Our guests enjoyed it and many went for seconds, and yet, we still had a lot of food left over. We also enjoyed the servers who came - very sweet individuals who were also courteous and professional. We had an overall positive experience with Piggy's for our wedding. If you're looking for a tasty catering service while on a budget this is the place to go!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kim · Married on 10/06/2013

We received so many compliments about the food that was served at our wedding. It was delicious and fresh! The staff that was there to help us was top notch. They acted happy to be there and even helped to step in and help serve our wedding cake (so that my bridal party did not have to do this!).

There was a ton of food left over so there was no concern about us running out. Thank you Piggy's for being so great to us!

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2012

My mother was a little apprehensive about me having BBQ at my wedding, but my husband and I absolutely LOVE Piggy's and the prices were so much more reasonable than any other caterer I had come across. We had chicken and pulled pork, mac'n'cheese and mixed veggies. Everything was delicious! Everyone loved the food. Piggy's set everything up (they even took care of the drinks, even though we provided our own), served everyone and cleaned up once everyone was finished eating. They also packed all of the leftovers up for my parents. We were all very pleased with Piggy's catering and I'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2012

3.4
      3.5
      3.5
      0.0

Piggy's had great food! My guest at my wedding loved the food. I was very disappointed because after they catered my wedding they decided to help themselves to drinks at the bar. I thought it was very unprofessional for Piggy's staff to drink. I wouldn't recommend them.

Sent on 04/01/2014