Pigeon Mountain Crossing Reviews

La Fayette, GA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Hanna Married on 10/03/2015
    I am so thankful for this place and the family that runs it. You could not ask for a better location in Chattanooga. My husband and I wanted to just be able to see the mountains but Pigeon Mountain Crossing offers so much more with a beautiful lake, and cabin like lake house for the reception. My family rented out the entire bunk house which allowed us to turn the whole weekend into a real celebration! I also can not stress enough how helpful the owners were, they even cooked us breakfast the day of our wedding. I highly recommend this place, you will not be disappointed.
    Katie Married on 09/12/2015
    PMC is the best!! It really has it all... A beautiful view of the mountains, gorgeous lake, and a nice "barn" that can be used for the reception as well as the ceremony! As soon as we got there for the tour, I was picturing getting married there and the decision was made. The owners are extremely nice and are good at adjusting to exactly what you want. Love it!
  • User1755566 2+ years ago
    Pigeon Mountain Crossing is owned and managed by a wonderful couple ready to make your wedding dream come alive. This venue is a blank canvas so feel free to be creative. The point on the lake is perfect for your wedding ceremony and the lake house barn overlooking the water is a glamorous reception venue! Enjoy!
  • Lesley
    Lesley Married on 11/10/2018

Great venue!

Melissa and Chuck were so welcoming with their space and made everything so easy to plan out. They were very responsive to any questions we had and let us use many of their own decor items and furniture for the wedding. Both of them even helped us clean up the day after and load up our cars. Their land and venue made our fall wedding so beautiful and we got so much value for our money! Definitely worth checking into!