Pier 9 Graphic Design Reviews

15 | Castle Rock, CO

15 Reviews for Pier 9 Graphic Design

Calley · Married on 07/15/2017

Stephanie is so talented and amazing to work with! She is so helpful and patient in the planning stages. I can't imagine not having someone to work with so closely for my invites. There are so many details that she was able to help me with so I didn't have to add more to my plate. She is the best!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jena · Married on 08/29/2014

Stephanie did an excellent job on our invitations. She was quick to get them done, make the edits we requested, and make an invitation & rsvp card that is unique for us. The colors she picked were perfect and matched our colors just right. We are glad we met her and had her do our invitations. Great value as well.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2014

I picked Pier 9 from their website and the fact that they were in the same geographical location as me. I wanted something very specific for my wedding invitations. Pier 9 was so quick to get the design done (it was just what I wanted), and the invitations in my hands. They involved me and got my input at every step, and any changes were made with lightening speed. I highly recommend Pier 9.

Thank you Pier 9 - you made this all so easy!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

Pier 9 created my wedding programs, menus, wedding favors, and table cards and I couldn't have been happier. Stephanie was able to create a perfect version of what I had envisioned. She was professional at all times, incredibly resourceful and was a joy to work with. I will absolutely use her again for any future graphic design needs and highly recommend her to anyone needing help with graphic design items for a wedding. I give her my absolute highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Kim · Married on 09/07/2013

Stephanie was amazing to work with on my wedding invitations and other pieces! She was very professional, creative, and quick to complete work and changes!! Stephanie was able to accommodate my busy schedule by working mostly via email which was very convenient and the final product didn't suffer at all.
    Highly recommend her services to all! Referred my sister to work with Stephanie too after my great experience!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Stephanie was so wonderful during the process of designing our save the dates and invitations. We have her vauge ideas and she constructed beautiful and unique invitations.

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2013

Stephanie was so fantastic. She was extremely patient and listened to what I wanted as the bride. She made all necessary changes so quick and had creative ideas that made the invitation look even better. She totally got me and what I was wanting in an invitation.

She is great! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/28/2013

I contacted Stephanie to professionally reproduce an invitation design I came up with and to create a matching RSVP card. She did an amazing job doing so and worked with me to meet my budget. She responded very quickly throughout the whole process. Overall, it was a very awesome experience and I'll be sure to contact her again if I need anything in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Raylene · Married on 03/16/2013

This company was great to work with! They gave me many different wordings for my invites when I couldn't decide. Gave me exactly what I wanted: simple and elegant. :-)

Sent on 11/20/2012

Shawna · Married on 01/05/2013

Not only were the invitations exactly what we wanted, but Stephanie made the entire process so easy! She was friendly and accommodating in all of her responses. I've uses Etsy several other times to find vendors - she by far gave the best customer service out of anyone else. I hope that I get a chance to recommend her beautiful designs to others. She is a true gem!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Cindy · Married on 12/03/2012

Stephanie is a genius. She took my vague ideas and developed them into the most spectacular invitations I have ever seen. She was extremely professional, not to mention willing to change and adjust even the smallest details to ensure that I was happy with the outcome. And believe me, I was BLISSFUL about the outcome. Nothing short of amazing.

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2012

Pier 9 Graphic design created the perfect invitations for out Western wedding! I could not have asked for a better design or better service! Thank you!

Sent on 11/08/2012

LeeAnn · Married on 07/14/2012

Very professional and great to work with!

Krista · Married on 09/10/2011

I absolutely loved our wedding invitation that Steph created for us. It had a simple design and was exactly what we were looking for. I love how Steph added the personal touch to the back our our invite. We were able to do 2 different designs and colors which was so fun since I liked one and my fiancé liked another one. Steph is awesome to work with, so creative, personable and patient. I will certainly use her services in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2012

She did an awesome job at listening to my feedback and making my design just the way I wanted it!

Sent on 05/15/2014