Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

Piece of Cake Desserts 5
Piece of Cake Desserts 6
Piece of Cake Desserts 7

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2016

Kevin and his bakery are wonderful. My wedding guests loved the cake. They are easy to work with and the cakes are moist and delicious. We also did raspberry and lemon filling and I had nothing left. Thank you Kevin and your team. My cake was beautiful and it fit our big day perfectly.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Roy · Married on 08/13/2016

Delicious cake and we all enjoyed it. Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/29/2016

I don't know what else I can say about Piece of Cake that others haven't already said. Our initial tasting made us select this bakery since the cake was SOOOOO good. They even provided samples for us to take home to my parents, who were visiting from Florida.

We ordered two wedding cakes, one a traditional wedding cake and one a grooms cake. We probably should have just gone with the grooms cake because EVERYONE at our reception was talking about it! They made a Death Star cake for us and it was absolutely AMAZING! Don't get me wrong ... my traditional wedding cake was also wonderful, beautiful, stunning ... but that Death Star just stole the show! I wish I could attach a photo here.

The staff was always friendly and attentive. Just super to work with! We have a daughter now and we plan to use Piece of Cake for her birthdays in the coming years.

Thank you so much, guys!!!! You were incredible! Hire this company, brides!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kourtney · Married on 05/21/2016

Our cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen- it was exactly what I asked for. They were able to make a cake that was exactly what my fiance and I wanted- people were taking pictures of our cake all night. The cake was delicious and they were so helpful and flexible about tasting many different flavors! Each tier was a different flavor and they were all delicious.

Sent on 05/24/2016

The cake was amazing! It was moist, delicious, well decorated, and exactly what we ordered! They were so sweet to save us a few pieces for after the event, to eat as a nice "post-wedding" treat! Of course, they also do anniversary cakes which is such a great touch! I would recommend them to any bride in the south east valley!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Piece of Cake was absolutely wonderful. Our dessert table was exactly what I had envisioned, Kevain and his team worked with us every step of the way.

I had a quite intricate design in mind for our smaller cake (we had about 120 cupcakes in addition to our cake) and it was executed perfectly! I was thrilled.

Not only were they very flexible with us and very on top things, our parents do not live in Arizona and visited on different weekends to assist in wedding planning. I took all four parents into Piece of Cake for a mock 'tasting' assuming we would purchase cupcakes and try and make it a little special for them. Piece of Cake went above and beyond and gave us free cake samples each time we took one of our parents in, it really made for an amazing experience and our parents were thrilled to be able to taste the flavors and be able to choose with us!

Sent on 04/27/2016

heather · Married on 04/24/2016

Piece of Cake was not only tasty but also very professional in the way they conduct themselves. I would recommend Piece of Cake to absolutely anyone that needs a cake for any occasion.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Just had our wedding on 4.14.16 and the Piece of Cake team was amazing. Helped with the design of cake which turned out perfect by just combining pictures and ideas from pinterest I had. And even better than it looking beautiful it tasted amazing. We had different flavor for each tier which it was 3 tiers. So delicious. So easy to work with and professional. You need them to make your cake for your wedding!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Chelsey · Married on 04/16/2016

Our cake was absolutely delicious and he was super flexible with designing it and everything. He even brought my husband and I cupcakes in our favorite flavor that we could bring with us at the end of the night so we could actually eat some cake! Phenomenal vendor

Sent on 04/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2016

We used Piece of cake for our wedding cake. We met them for the design of the cake and asked for 3 tier, square, turquoise, silver and white with coral flower. as if that was not enough we asked if each layer could be a different flavor and we wanted to supply a Lenox cake topper. Just just smiled and wrote everything down and delivered an amazing beautiful and delicious cake! We had so many comments about it afterwards. They are amazing and so professional and accommodating. I would definitely refer them to friends and family.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Heather · Married on 04/08/2016

Kevin at Piece of Cake was great to work with! We were very satisfied with our Star Wars cake!! It turned out so good! Not to mention how great it tasted! All our guests complimented us on the cake. I would highly recommend Piece of Cake!

Sent on 04/18/2016
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 04/04/2016

Our cake was absolutely PERFECT! It was exactly what I was hoping for!!! Kevin was so on the ball with replying to emails, and after I sent him a ton of photos he came up with the most amazing design. I loved it so much I didn't even want to cut it!!!!! On top of the gorgeous design, it tasted absolutely AMAZING!! Everyone kept commenting on how delicious it was! Thanks again SO much for everything, we can't say enough amazing things!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Kevin at Piece of Cake was AMAZING to go through as our wedding cake vendor! He was so responsive and very easy to talk to and to bounce ideas off of. Very energetic and just a happy person. You could tell through conversation he really loves what he does and has a passion for it! We didn't get a chance to meet, given we were planning an AZ wedding even though we live in IL. Kevin was not available the weekend we were scheduled to be in town to do our tasting, but he was very accommodating and provided our wedding planner all the cake samples to go through with us. Ok, first and foremost, the samples were out of this world! He let us try a large variety and they were all relatively large mini cakes! Every single one of them was outstanding!! I was impressed and just in awe of the flavors. Our actual wedding cake was perfect! It was created exactly as shown in a picture I had provided to him. Everything about Piece of Cake was heavenly and an incredible experience! Thank you SO much, Kevin!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kevin at Piece of Cake was great to work with. He was able to take a picture that I had come across on Pinterest and was able to replicate as much as he could. It came out amazing! He was also able to work with our florist to ensure that the succulents chosen for the cake came out the way we wanted. The cake itself was delicious! Super moist and flavorful. We went with a vanilla cake with raspberry compote and chocolate ganash as well as a Chocolota Kahlua cake with a bavarian cream filling. The fondant tasted like marshmallows which was quite surprising as usually fondant does not have a very good taste to it. Our guests also raved about how beautiful the cake looked and how yummy it tasted.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Michele · Married on 04/01/2016

My fiancé and I chose Piece of Cake Desserts based on the fact that they were the best cake that we tasted through the whole planning process. From the initial consultation to final product at our wedding, the process was smooth! We also had a custom bobble head as our cake topper - they were completely cool with that and made sure the cake was reinforced.

Thank you!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2016

I can't say enough great things about Piece of Cake! I am so happy that we hired them to do our wedding cake in March 2016. They listened to exactly what I wanted and it looked more amazing than I could have imagined! It was SO beautiful! I had pictures of the flower placement I wanted and they copied it exactly. Not only did it look great, it tasted delicious. We had a three tier cake that had chocolate cake with peanut butter filling, almond cake with raspberry filling, and almond cake with lemon filling. I would recommend any of those flavors. The frosting is not too sugary and it doesn't taste like "fake" frosting from the grocery store bakery. The staff was wonderful to work with and you can't beat the price for their service.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

Piece of cake came as part of our wedding package from our venue and I am so glad it did! Our cake turned out exactly how we wanted and was beautiful! Our consultation before the wedding was also easy to schedule and the tasting of the cakes was helpful! We had three layers which were all different flavors which I highly recommend one of their most popular the vanilla almond! The cake they made for us to take home was also so beautiful and best part is we don't have to freeze it and eat it in a year because we can get a new one made just like it for free! I am so happy we used piece of cake and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/01/2015

The cake not only looked fabulous but it tasted amazing. We had nothing but compliments on the taste of the cake. Many of our guests went for seconds or tried another flavor because it tasted so good. They were very flexible and provided feedback to make our cake extra special for our big day including a peek-a-boo Mario.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Clearly, they do not need any more positive reviews, but Piece of Cake was one of my favorite vendors to work with! The cake tasting was so fun and they were not at all pushy. We ended up getting 240 cupcakes from them in pink champagne (THE BEST), salted caramel chocolate, and lemon with lemon cream cheese frosting. Aside from the super awesome benefit of anniversary cakes, they were super nice about decreasing the sweetness of the desserts as my Asian side of the family doesn't like desserts too sweet. They even practiced a week before the wedding and updated me on the progress! In addition, I ordered beautiful gold cupcake wrappers and they assembled them for us. Their delivery fee is super cheap. They are definitely worth driving from central Phoenix to Gilbert!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Dolores · Married on 03/04/2016

We were so happy with our wedding cake! Our cake was part of the package we picked with our wedding vendor, which was a great discount to us as well. After sitting down at our cake tasting we knew our cake would be awesome! They customized our cake to our style and color selection for our theme. The cake tasted so wonderful and fresh, we had so many compliments about our cake.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Our cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Ann & Nick · Married on 02/19/2016

We worked with Kevin Kossman at Piece of Cake located at Stapley and Baseline in Gilbert. Kevin was extremely helpful as we selected a cake for our 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration which was held on February 19, 2016 at Stonebridge Manor in Mesa, AZ. Even though we had a small two tiered cake it was absolutly stunning. It turned out exactly like the picture that was generated during our tasting/visit. The cake flavors were amazing and enjoyed by all of our guests. We would highly recommend Piece of Cake to anyone seeking an excellent bakery.

Sent on 02/29/2016
  • Marielle

Marielle · Married on 02/08/2016

Full disclosure, my sister is a decorator at Piece of Cake but I have to say that the cake she made was stunning and everyone was happy with how delicious it was. The pictures of the cakes don't do them justice and everyone that works there is awesome. Just go in, see some of their work in person, and sample some cake. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Tara · Married on 01/30/2016

Our Star Wars Themed Wedding Cake was so amazing. It was simple and subtle and everything we could have hoped for. The Grooms cake also turned out amazing. Thank You so so so much for everything.

Sent on 02/04/2016
  • Patrice

Patrice · Married on 01/30/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE Piece of Cake! Kevin listened to exactly what look we wanted for our cake and created it perfectly. It was Pinterest-worthy but was clearly unique and not simply copied from a photo. The chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting was the perfect sweet ending to our dream wedding! Piece of Cake had no competition in our choice for our wedding. Top notch company!

Sent on 06/05/2016