Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

Piece of Cake Desserts 5
Piece of Cake Desserts 6
Piece of Cake Desserts 7

Debbie · Married on 02/03/2017

Our wedding cake was so delicious and exactly what we wanted. We were very pleased with how beautiful it was and the attention to detail was amazing. We would highly recommend them and will use them again for future events.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Theresa · Married on 01/27/2017

We used Piece of Cake because they were the bakery that works in partnership with the venue we chose. I had read reviews on them and since all of the reviews were glowing, I was not upset that I didn't have to go out and choose a bakery. I knew Piece of Cake would be great and they were! Amy was really flexible and easy to work with and they have SO MANY options! I loved looking through the photos of cakes they have done in the past. I also appreciated being able to offer different flavors in the different tiers. We went with both a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for something non-traditional and also a white almond cake with white frosting for something more traditional. Both were amazing!!! Several guests commented on how they loved that we had carrot cake :)

Sent on 05/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2017

Piece of Cake is outstanding! Our wedding cake turned out fantastic! It looked incredible, and tasted even better. I wish we didn't have to cut into it - so perfect! They created our vision exactly how we wanted it. Do not hire any other vendor for your wedding cake.

Sent on 02/05/2017

We got our wedding cake from Piece of Cake and couldn't be more happy! We had a four tier cake with three of the layers as vanilla with almond buttercream and one layer of chocolate with peanut butter buttercream. It tasted AMAZING. Everyone was raving about how delicious the cake was and how beautiful it was. We even changed our minds on doing the chocolate with peanut butter filling last minute and they were very flexible to change it. It was so easy to work with them and a great experience. I now go back every once and awhile just to eat their cupcakes from the store. So delicious!

Sent on 01/19/2017
  • paula_nguyen

Paula · Married on 12/23/2016

Piece of Cake provided the cake for our venue's dinner package. One of their associates came to the venue for our first dinner tasting with samples of their most popular cakes and ready to sketch out our dream cake. We didn't nail down the flavors on the spot so she offered to give us more samples the next time we were in town. We emailed them before we came back with a list of flavors enough for me, my husband, and MOB and they had them ready for pickup a couple days after. I was a little worried how the cake design would turn out and if it would arrive on time because we had so little communication with them but everything turned out great! Cake was beautiful and they are even making us a fresh top layer again for our 1-year!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Jenna · Married on 12/03/2016

Our cake was perfect. They took our vision and brought it to life with 100% accuracy.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Laura · Married on 11/28/2016

Amy met with us for our tasting, and was so sweet and welcoming. Although our event was small, she gave us her full attention and service. Their cakes are delicious! The finished product was exactly as described. We were very pleased.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

What can I say, only that our cake was the YUMMIEST ever!! My wedding planner, Amy Bacon, was spot on with Piece of Cake. They took a picture and made it into our wedding cake. You can't go wrong with them. Thank you Piece of Cake for making our wedding cake so memorable.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

We were paired with Piece of Cake as part of our catering package at the hotel where the reception was being held. Even if that had not been the case, we would have picked them hands down based off their sample at the Bridal Expo. I had to keep my sample in the freezer for a couple weeks while a finished a New Year's cleanse (oh wedding diets!) and it was still amazing! The cake was so moist and the icing (my favorite part) was perfect! Their team was so helpful during our tasting - asking what flavor combinations we liked and bringing in samples for us to try so we could make sure each layer was what we wanted. The actual cake itself on our wedding day was just as we had described it. They took all the different pieces we liked from various cakes and put them together flawlessly. There was not a single slice of cake left at the end of the night - every last piece got eaten and people are still talking about how good it was!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Gabriela · Married on 11/11/2016

From start to finish, Piece of Cake was great to work with. Scheduling the tasting was easy, the selection of flavors was plentiful and they brought out additional when asked. It was nice to not be overwhelmed with a too-large selection. They didn't use any fondant on the cake but the buttercream frosting was smooth and beautiful and was much nicer to eat than fondant. We even needed to make a change to one of the fillings after we submitted our selection and they were very kind and made the change without any fuss (or charge) The cake, with help from a floral spray from our florist and a third-party topper, was everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2016

I found my idea on a website and when I brought it to Kevin he took one look and said they would make it happen. The tasting was amazing and everyone loved the cake. It was so moist and came out looking like it should have been in a wedding magazine.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

Great experience! I went in kind of having an idea of what I'd like and the baker put things together for me and helped me with ideas from cake flavoring to shape and design of the cake.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Linda · Married on 11/06/2016

The cake was delicious!!! We heard everyone in our wedding loved it and it was very well decorated. Very responsive and quick to understand the design we wanted. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2016

Kevin was wonderful to work with. During our tasting, he had some great ideas and suggestions for our wedding cake. Our vision was executed perfectly and weeks later our guests are still commenting about how great the cake was. We also had a Coyotes hockey themed groom's cake and it turned out better than we imagined! What a great surprise. I recommend Piece of Cake to anyone for their cake needs!

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 10/23/2016

We came to Piece of Cake as they had made my son's Bar Mitzvah cake and it was amazing. Our tasting was customized for us (we requested a flavor they do not usually present at tastings). Every member of the staff we dealt with was courteous and friendly. And they bake you a fresh top tier for your 1 year anniversary instead of having to freeze it at no additional cost! You can serve the top tier at your wedding so there is no waste! Really looking forward to seeing our cake and enjoying it with our family and friends. :)

Sent on 05/09/2016

Anya · Married on 10/22/2016

When we began researching wedding cake studios for our October 2016 wedding, there was an endless list of them. Thankfully though,, we found Piece of Cake Desserts. We signed up for a cake tasting when we were going to be in town (we were planning our wedding from Virginia) and coordinated with Amy on what types of cakes we wanted to try. The variety of cakes we tasted were phenomenal and we were instantly sold! We decided to go with a 6 inch top tier wedding cake for us to cut into, and 4 different flavors of cupcakes for the guests. Amy was amazing to work with! For two of the cupcakes, we asked Amy if she could create custom cupcakes that her shop did not have. Amy was delighted to do so! She was also so beyond accommodating when it came to our vision of the decoration for the 6 inch cake and the decorations for the cupcakes. Not only did the cake/cupcakes look beautiful, but they were to die for!! The minute guests were invited to help themselves, everything was gone, including all the extra cupcakes we got.

Use Piece of Cake Desserts for any of your event needs! Amy is so easy to work with and very responsive, and the cakes/cupcakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful! We are SO happy we found Piece of Cake Desserts!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing! My husband and I tried several cake vendors and from the moment we arrived to our tasting we knew Piece of Cake was the one! Lindsay and Amy were fantastic, in our consultation Lindsay listened to our vision and then presented the perfect ideas. Then we began that tasting and they have the BEST cake out there. I was extremely impressed by the organization, professionalism, and I never once had to worry about the cake. They arrived the day of the wedding in the timeline given, and everything was flawless and perfect. Thank you Lindsay and Amy for our perfect cake, our guests raved about how good it was.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Piece of Cake for our wedding that took place last week. We did a top tier cake and cupcakes and they came out perfect. There is no cake/cupcake like these. We received so many compliments on how delicious they were. I highly recommend Piece of Cake!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • AngelaJo

Angela · Married on 10/14/2016

The cake was exactly what we requested. It was beautiful. I have to be honest the only bite I had was during the cutting of the cake. That bite was good and I didn't get any complaints for our guests so I would recommend them.

Sent on 12/19/2016

KC · Married on 10/08/2016

The Elegant Barn and a really good friend of mine recommended Piece Of Cake and we were very pleased.

The cupcakes were delicious and they looked absolutely beautiful. The butterflies were perfect, randomly placed on cupcakes. The cascade of orchids matched my bridal bouquet.

I would recommend Piece of Cake for bride-to-bes!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jen · Married on 09/30/2016

What can I say besides our cake was flippin amazing! Seriously doing flips in my head just thinking about it! It was classy and elegant! It looked so stunning and would you believe it? IT WAS THE BEST CAKE WE'VE EVER TASTED! Our cake? The best?!?! Well that's spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was light and fluffy with a treasure trove of depth of flavor! They were accommodating, highly responsive, reliable, professional, and super creative! I wish I had more to eat right now! YUM!

Sent on 11/05/2016

JO · Married on 09/24/2016

"The best cake ever" That is all I heard from my guests and I really think that is all I need to say.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Jory · Married on 09/17/2016

We were sent to Piece of Cake through our venue, and couldn't be happier. From the moment we walked in for a tasting, we were treated with amazing service. All the flavors we had were amazing, and they even let us narrow down to a few different ones and design our own cupcakes. They also were able to help answer design questions, alleviated any concerns about our colors and ended up providing a gorgeous cupcake tower with amazing details.

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Our cake was amazing. The flavor options, the designing, totally amazing. Kevin was awesome and super quick to responses. Thank you so much Piece of Cake!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

My husband and I attended their store to do a cake tasting a few months before the wedding. I mentioned that I would need cake/cupcakes of the gluten free variety, and they did have a selection of them to choose from, even at the tasting. They were DELICIOUS! So we opted to have a gluten free top tier of vanilla with coconut filling, and then cupcakes of a few varieties, including a half dozen GF for some guests. They came through perfectly. The top tier was decorated exactly as I had described to them, and the cupcakes were amazing (as i was informed by many guests) and beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2016