Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

Piece of Cake Desserts 5
Piece of Cake Desserts 6
Piece of Cake Desserts 7

Chelsea · Married on 11/09/2017

Piece of Cake is one of my very favorite vendors that we worked with for our entire wedding. This team was so kind to us and so helpful with creating our dream cake. We had a beautiful, 3-tier beauty with cake lace on 2 of the 3 tiers. It tasted *FANTASTIC*! We got to taste several flavors before buying, and were able to customize the look of our cake. You should absolutely use Piece of Cake bakery for your upcoming nuptials for a delicious cake and a wonderful buying experience!

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/03/2017

Our cake looked and tasted amazing! The staff was very accommodating during our tasting and made sure they were going to make a cake for us that we loved. While all of the cake flavors we tried tasted great, we went with an almond cake with a raspberry filling! Don't hesitate to pick Piece of Cake for your wedding cake. :)

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

I LOVED our cake. It was very obvious that Piece of Cake worked hard and put every ounce of love into this stunning piece of art. Amy and her team were friendly, professional, and super responsive regarding any questions/concerns we had. Everyone was ranting and raving the whole night about our cake. It was everything I imagined when explaining my vision and then some! I highly recommend Piece of Cake for your next event :)

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Piece of Cake Desserts 8
    Piece of Cake Desserts 9

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

The venue we chose to use for our wedding had a cake from Piece of Cake included in the package but prior to going with our venue we had tried out a couple of different cake bakers in the area and Piece of Cake was by far the best. We only had one consultation with Piece of Cake so it was a quick and easy process. We had a photo of an idea we had for our cake and they were able to make exactly what we wanted. It turned out gorgeous and we had a ton of people comment on how good it turned out. We chose to go with their almond cake with almond frosting, chocolate cake with salted caramel frosting and red velvet cake and received compliments on all three. I also decided to use Piece of Cake for a grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner and communicated with Amy about it over email. They delivered the perfect Chicago Cubs cake that my now husband loved. We also really like that they offer you a new cake for your first anniversary so we didn’t have to freeze our top tier for a whole year. Piece of Cake makes cakes for other occasions besides weddings so we’ll be customers again!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/23/2017

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and it tasted amazing! I didn't stop hearing compliments about the vanilla almond cake we chose! We also got a few cupcakes that were delicious! They definitely did an amazing job and look forward to getting cakes again in the future from them.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kyle · Married on 09/16/2017

I am not sure there is much to say about their services other than... cupcakes are awesome. Piece of Cake makes great cupcakes and they are soft and have all sorts of exotic flavors. Many of our guests also loved them. The biggest problem with POC was that there were too many good flavors to chose from!

Sent on 10/05/2017

John · Married on 08/20/2017

Omg we had an amazing cake, they did a great job

Sent on 08/27/2017

Tony · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding cake was exactly what we asked for and delicious. We received many positive comments from our guests. Working with the staff was simple and professional through the entire process. They worked with us on the delivery timeline to assure the best results. What more could you want? We highly recommend Piece of Cake!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely amazing job! We worked with Catherine and she was amazing! She helped us design a simple yet elegant cake that fit the theme of our wedding. We had cupcakes for the guests which were a huge hit! They were absolutely delicious!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kolby · Married on 04/29/2017

We booked Piece of Cake immediately after attending our tasting; we were sold after the first bite! More importantly, our baker Kevin was so easy to work with, was very accommodating to our food restrictions (one bridesmaid has a tree-nut allergy so he used artificial almond extract instead) and was able to materialize our vision perfectly. The cake was delicious.

As a fun bonus, we are able to enjoy our top tier now and not worry about the awful freezing process, because Piece of Cake provides free anniversary cake!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

Their cakes are delicious and beautiful! Kevin worked with us to create the perfect wedding cake and help us figure out a great compromise between our vanilla vs chocolate dilemma. The cake came out beautiful! Kevin was particularly helpful and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Loved our cake and cupcakes! Everyone was talking about how good our cupcakes were all thanks to them! Super accommodating for tasting and even let me ship cupcake wrappers to the store! Thanks again

Sent on 06/18/2017

Eric · Married on 03/27/2017

Piece of Cake, did a magnificent job with our wedding cake it was everything we asked for. During the initial consultation we had ideas, pictures and flavors in mind. Piece of Cake created our vision and the final product was a delicious, moist and delectable slice of cake!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Gray · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding planner recommended Piece of Cake to us and said something along the lines of “I don’t like cake — but I eat their cake.” We went in for a tasting and thought the cake tasted excellent, and placed our order. For our wedding of ~100 guests we had a three tier cake with the lowest tier as the almond cake with cream cheese filling and the upper two tiers as the vanilla cake with lemon curd filling. We went with a buttercream frosting as opposed to fondant. We provided an inspiration photo of how we wanted it to look.

The cake arrived on time and without hassle. Our florist had no problems adding the final decorations. The cake looked absolutely beautiful at the reception. It tasted even better than the cake we had at the tasting, and all of our guests raved at how good it was. We had reports of guests scavenging un-touched pieces of cake from early departures to have more.

We can recommend Piece of Cake without reservation for your wedding cake. It was no hassle, no problems, and fantastic quality. We are really looking forward to our anniversary cakes!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Carissa · Married on 03/25/2017

Absolutely such an amazing job on our wedding cake from Piece of Cake! I wish I could share a photo of it because it looks just as delicious as it tasted. Their cakes are so yummy and moist. I am definitely not a cake person, but their cakes are my favorite! Our wedding cake had minimal icing on it because we aren't huge icing lovers, with berries all over it, and chocolate drizzling all down the cake. It looked absolutely amazing. Thank you for such the wonderful job!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rose · Married on 03/18/2017

We were referred to Piece of Cake by our coordinator and we're glad we went with them! From the tasting we were hooked, we loved that they allowed us to come back for additional samples of other cake that we were more interested in, and they didn't charge fees. We wanted a simple, beautiful, delicious cake and that's what we got! Everyone loved it, and the anniversary cakes is something we are looking forward to!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Jen · Married on 03/18/2017

Piece of Cake made our dream wedding cake!! My now husband and I had a short taste testing at their store in Gilbert. I have to say that our wedding cake on the actual BIG DAY was even better than our tasting was. Everything we asked for- every little detail- was exactly what we wanted. My husband and I tried all 3 layers of the cake on our wedding day and it was beyond yummy! I would definitely recommend them :)

Sent on 04/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

I was sold from the first tasting! The cake was absolutely delicious and I loved the fact I could get a different flavor for every tier! I knew the cake was going to be delicious but I was blown away with how amazing it looked upon delivery! I can't wait to move back to Arizona so we can use piece of cake for birthdays and other special occasions!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 03/04/2017

Piece of Cake was the baker included with our venue and I am so happy that they were! Their team exudes excellent customer service and the cake was both delicious and beautiful. Kevin was incredibly personable and made the whole experience really fun and something to look forward to. They are really open to making your vision come to life and they are super professional. You are definitely in good hands with them!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Amber · Married on 03/04/2017

We did a small 6 inch cake for my husband and I and than Cupcakes for everyone else. We had 3 flavors and loved them all. The cupcakes even held up to a week later. They were able to add little geeky symbols to our cake (Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, ASU etc etc) gave us suggestions about how many flavors of cupcakes to have. I highly recommend the Lemon cake with a Raspberry Filling. Will be ordering from them again.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Angela · Married on 03/02/2017

They did amazing making my idea come to life. Not only did my cake look amazing it tasted even better!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Challis · Married on 02/25/2017

They have so many different flavors and fillings to choose from! my cake was really good and exactly what I pictured for my wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/20/2017

The cake was just what we imagined for our day! Simple, elegant and delicious. The tasting was a great experience and everything went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about how good it was!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Serena · Married on 02/17/2017

Kevin was great to collaborate with on our wedding cake. He even incorporated a really cute Coyotes logo at the back of the cake as a nod to us being huge hockey fans!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Brittney · Married on 02/04/2017

Piece of Cake is amazing!! The cake turned out better than I could imagine. I honestly do not like cake, but their red velvet cake was to die for! Great people with amazing skills! Don't go anywhere else

Sent on 02/07/2017