Piece of Cake Event Coordinating Reviews

27 | Medina, OH

27 Reviews for Piece of Cake Event Coordinating

Ashley was absolutely amazing, and I am so glad we hired her to help with our wedding! She was extremely organized, had suggestions for any vendor we needed, and was always friendly. She paid attention to every little detail to help make the day perfect, and she had everything perfectly coordinated so the whole day ran smoothly (from my change of shoes and hair accessories after the ceremony to our sparkler exit from the country club). When there were difficulties with another vendor, she handled everything so that my parents and the wedding party didn't have to worry about anything. Ashley's wedding planning is a great value, and it's worth every penny. Our day wouldn't have been nearly as perfect without her help preparing beforehand and her positive attitude the day of the wedding. Hiring Ashley is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 01/21/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2013

Ashley was a dream to work with. I couldn’t imagine not having her during the planning process and on the day of the wedding. My husband and I were engaged for two years before getting married, Ashley was there every step of the way, answering emails right away, joining us in client meetings and helping us make critical decisions that made our special day run smooth. Having her there on the day of the wedding was amazing, the little things that no one thinks about she handled. I didn’t have to worry about anything because I knew Ashley had everything under control. She was simply amazing.
    I’ve already recommended her to some of my friends that will be getting married next year. We are so grateful and appreciate everything Ashley did for us. I can not thank her enough.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Erica · Married on 08/10/2013

I can't emphasize enough how so very happy we were to have Ashley as our day-of coordinator. She is truly amazing and I felt nothing but happiness and ease on our wedding day because I knew Ashley was there to take care of the things I shouldn't have to worry about. My in-laws even commented afterwards that they initially thought a coordinator was unnecessary, but after seeing Ashley in action, they were convinced that she was invaluable. She went above and beyond our expectations and we would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone considering a wedding planner (and try to persuade those who are not!). Thank you, Ashley!!

Sent on 08/22/2013
  • Latasha

Latasha · Married on 08/03/2013

Ashley, was absolutely amazing with assisting us in coordinating on our wedding day. Although we hired her to provide day of coordination, she was very helpful through out the the year and half we planned our wedding. She was prompt with responding to all of my emails and phone calls. And I must add that if I needed ideas she would email me the next day with suggestions!!!! I would most definitely refer others to Piece of Cake Event Coordinating. Thank you Ashley for all that you did!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • User2089393 · 2+ years ago

I can't thank Piece of Cake Event Coordinating enough for their services. The cost is very reasonable and worth more than every penny. Ashley was always quick to respond to any of my questions with advice that was professional and with my best interest in mind. She will make you feel like such a priority that you won't realize you are one of many clients. Ashley worked smoothly with my venue and made sure everything went as planned. I have no doubt that our day was as great as it was because of her services. My husband, who initially didn't understand the need for a coordinator, at the end said this was the best money we spent! Going above and beyond is the norm for Piece of Cake Event Coordinating and I will continue to recommend them to anyone I can!

Sent on 07/06/2013
  • LaKesha

LaKesha · Married on 06/07/2013

Ashley was AMAZING!! She was very attentive, responded to my emails promptly, answered any and every question I had for her throughout the process and made our wedding day run smoothly without any error. In the end I felt like she was more like a friend than a coordinator and couldn't have done it without her! I Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Laura · Married on 04/20/2013

Honestly, a 5 star rating doesn’t seem high enough for Ashley. She is that fabulous! One of the first decisions we made in the wedding planning process was to choose Ashley and Piece of Cake Event Coordinating, and without a doubt it was the best decision we made.

I could write a very long review of how wonderful Ashley is, but I will save you time and get to the point – if you want someone who is professional, SUPER organized, helpful, reassuring, knowledgeable…and at the same time personable, fun to work with, and extremely responsive, then you need to call Ashley.

We planned our wedding in just over 7 months and it was perfect. The entire process was smooth and Ashley kept us on track so that we weren't overwhelmed at any time. And on the day of your wedding, she is everywhere working to make sure your day comes out exactly as you had planned it. Everyone kept telling me that at some time during the wedding day, there would be something that went wrong and I would just have to go with the flow and not let it bother me. I have to say that they were wrong. Everything went as planned because Ashley made sure of it. Our day was everything I hoped it would be, and I am 100% certain we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Laine · Married on 02/16/2013

Ashley is the best at what she does! Having a day of coordinator was the best thing I did! Before the wedding, she was quick to respond to any questions I had and on the day of, she was on top of everything and I didn't stress about a thing! Everything turned out absolutely perfectly on my wedding day! I would definitely recommed her to anyone needing help with planning a wedding! She is amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2013
  • Laine

Laine · Married on 02/16/2013

I can't rave enough about Ashley with Piece of Cake. I used her as a day of planner and she travelled all the way to Charleston, SC for our wedding weekend. I had been planning the wedding myself and it was getting a little overwhelming so I wanted to have someone there who could take control and make our vision come to life! As soon as I met with Ashley, the stress cloud was lifted and I knew everything would go without any issues! She was quick to respond to any email or question I had and showed up to everything early and ready to go! With her expertise, my wedding day was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for it to go any more smoothly! I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a wedding planner!!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Carol · Married on 10/21/2012

Ashley was fantastic! She was a saving grace at the rehearsal and the wedding day. She was there to organize everything and make sure the decorating the day of went smoothly. All of my family members and friends that helped that day said she was such a pleasure to be around and was very helpful. :Personally, as a mom of the bride, she was alway there for me with a kind word and a way of easing my mind and calming me down. So glad we had her there for us. Ashley is great! I would highly recommend her to anyone for any event!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2012

Ashley from piece of cake event coordinating was absolutely amazing! She made my wedding day run smoothly and everything I could have wanted and more! She kept me calm and stress free! I can not imagine not having her there! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Cassie · Married on 10/20/2012

Ashley and her staff are one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!!! Her professionalism, punctuality and attention to detail are unmatachable! She was on top of ever single detail and item that I had given her for our wedding day. My parents and inlaws were extremely impressed by everything she did, and I even recieve comments from my bridal party on how great she was!! (not to mention so sweet and fun!!!) The day would not have been as perfect with out her!!!! Can not say THANK YOU enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Erin · Married on 08/11/2012

Hiring a Day of Coordinator was my idea and it took a lot of convincing to get my hubby to agree to it; he thought of it as an extra, unneeded wedding expense. Boy, he was wrong, and completely admitted it. We now recommend Piece of Cake Event Coordinating to everyone - girlfriends/boyfriends, engaged couples, and anyone who might get married. Ashley was honestly such a pleasure to deal with and probably one of our favorite vendors. She was so nice, responsive, and knew weddings inside and out. We seriously cannot say enough good things about her. From the rehearsal thru the reception, she was there every step of the way telling people what they needed to do. One thing that really stuck out to us was when she said "everyone should be able to afford a wedding planner." That statement right there should tell you how much she loves what she does and isn't one of those "typical" wedding vendors. Book Piece of Cake Event Coordinating! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2012

I solicited Piece of Cake Event Coordinating for day-of wedding services and in short, Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a very detail-oriented bride, I was concerned that I’d spend a great deal of time planning my wedding, and the day of my vendors wouldn’t pull things together quite the way I had envisioned; I wanted someone whose responsibility was to manage all the vendors and help the day run smoothly.

From our first meeting, Ashley demonstrated all the qualities of an excellent event planner: Highly professional, reliable and creative with strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail. She manages to balance the competence and experience necessary to give clients confidence in her abilities with a relaxed and pleasant demeanor that makes them feel at ease. She went above and beyond her duties to help me and my family before and on the wedding day. After devoting so much time and effort to plan the perfect wedding, getting to relax and enjoy it is truly invaluable. Thanks to Ashley, I had complete peace of mind - Something all brides and grooms deserve! I’m so glad I hired Ashley, and I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Monet · Married on 07/14/2012

I had only one wedding to plan, if I had more, I would definately use this service over and over. I would highly recommend Ashley and her crew for any event that you are planning. They were wonderful!! They made the bride's day stress free and as the mother of the groom, I also was stress free knowing my future daughter-in-law was happy.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Karen · Married on 06/30/2012

Ashley was EXCELLENT! She handled everything and everyone with such care. We would definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Karen · Married on 06/30/2012

Ashley did a wonderful job in making my daughter's wedding day a huge success. Everything was on time and done to perfection. We will highly recommend her services to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Mallory · Married on 06/23/2012

I don’t think I could say enough good things about Ashley! She was invaluable the day of our wedding and we are so grateful to have had her. Being a control freak myself, it was hard to let go of the last minute details but I felt completely comfortable in Ashleys hands. She went above and beyond the normal “day-of coordination” duties and I know the day would not have gone so perfectly if it weren’t for her being there. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2012

Where do I begin to capture the talent that is Ashley, owner of Piece of Cake Event Coordinating?! You will not come across a more friendly, organized or lovely person. Every step of the way, her communication skills were top notch. Beyond being on top of every aspect of our wedding and sending us itineraries, she is a great listener and aims to meet your every need or desire for your wedding. My wedding experience was out of the norm in that I didn't feel the stress that usually comes along with planning a wedding. I can honestly say that the only emotion I felt during the planning process was elation over getting to spend my life with my now husband. Do yourself the biggest favor by bringing Ashley in on your special event or day. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Mary · Married on 06/02/2012

Most efficient person I have every worked with. She make sure bride and party were on time, the decorations were set up perfectly and I cant say enough about the extra detail she did on her own. she started early in the day and stayed and would not allow the mohter of the bride to help clean up, she did it all and said it was not necessary for me to do that, she took control of all of it. i would use her again at anytime, she was pleasant, hard working and dedicated to making our wedding perfect and she did. we loved her.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2011

Ashley was an integral part of our wedding day. From the first day we booked her services, she met with us to go over every detail - details that we hadn't even thought of! Every task I asked for her assistance on, she carried it out within 24 hours and always responded back with every detail. During the rehearsal, Ashley just sits back and takes it all in! She makes notes about how every minute of your special day should flow, exactly the way you want it. On our wedding day, we couldn't have asked for more of a relaxing, exciting day! Ashley took care of everything, from picking up my wedding dress, to transporting bags and decorations, to even making sure people were signing the guestbook! At the end of the night, it was a smooth transition. Ashley is worth so much more than just even coordinating! She gave us the piece of mind we needed to truly enjoy one of the best days of our lives. For that, she is priceless!!!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2011

Hiring Ashley was the best decision we made! My only regret is not hiring her for the entire planning process. She was a fantastic day-of coordinator.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2011

Ashley and Piece of Cake Event Coordinating went above and beyond to make my wedding day the most amazing day of my life! I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing because Ashley would make sure everything was taken care of! I would recommend Piece of Cake to everyone who is planning a wedding - they really take the stress out of planning your wedding so you can just enjoy the day!!

Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2011

David · Married on 08/06/2011

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made our wedding experience totaly stress free and added valuable advice that made our wedding absolutely perfect. She provided service above and beyond our expectations. She for sure overdelivered!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Gina · Married on 06/25/2011

Ashley was my day-of wedding planner - and let me tell you, she's phenomenal! Even if your venue has its own coordinator, it's definitely work having someone there to run the show. I couldn't have imagined my day without Ashley -- she was comforting during the nervous times, and made sure everything was running smoothly all day long, from working with the vendors upon arrival and keeping everyone on schedule. She goes above and beyond! I want to get her as a gift for every bride I know! She really made the day seamless! :D

Sent on 07/08/2011