Picture This Video Productions LLC Reviews

13 Reviews for Picture This Video Productions LLC

13 Picture This Video Productions LLC Reviews
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Keith is amazing - book him now! He was very helpful during our consultation and worked well with all of our other wedding vendors. You can tell that he loves what he does and cares so much about the final product. We are so grateful that he was able to capture so many beautiful memories from our wedding day. Our wedding video was everything we hoped it would be and more! Keith includes a short preview highlight video that you can share on social media and his turn around time on the actual wedding video is outstanding. He does quality work and it also a great person to work with!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2016

We hired Picture This Video Productions for our NYE wedding and couldn’t have been happier! When we were initially planning our budget we considered not hiring a videographer and we now know that would have been a huge mistake. There were so many hilarious and/or embarrassing speeches and moments that we love being able to relive, not to mention the many different family members and friends interacting that will never be in the same room again. You can’t get the full experience with photographs alone. We were so lucky our wedding planner highly recommended Picture This Video. Keith was great at communicating and they were the very first vendor to show up and the last to leave on our wedding day at no additional charge! They wanted to make sure they captured everything from our big day and we were so grateful. The finished product was amazing! We received a highlight video within a week that we could share with our family and friends and we received so many great compliments. The full length DVD’s are awesome with a handy menu format that allows you to skip right to the scene you want. They also provided over 100 stills that were an added bonus of photos the photographer may not have witnessed. We would definitely recommend Picture This Video Productions!

Phil · Married on 09/10/2016

This was our second wedding video with Picture This Video, Keith did a fantastic job on our oldest daughter's wedding 3 years ago and we definitely wanted him for our younger daughter's wedding as well. He is great at paying attention to all of the details, catching all of the important moments, editing the video into a visual story of the event, quality control such as assuring that light levels are correct, etc.. I recommend Picture This Video to anyone who wants a professional result that will capture all of the memories.

Anna · Married on 07/16/2016

Keith and his assistant did an unbelievable job! My husband and I are so thankful for the incredible gift they left us with. We are so lucky to have such a talented and skilled documentation of our most special day. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Robyn · Married on 07/16/2016

We just watched the videotape from our daughter and son in law's wedding and it was amazing! Keith did a wonderful job of capturing all of the important and fun moments. There were so many small details that we were not aware of that were captured in the video as well. The quality of the video was great and Keith had it completed in just a few weeks. Everyone loved the teaser video that we were able to post to Facebook.

Holly · Married on 06/11/2016

I can't say enough good things about Keith and his staff of Picture This Video Productions LLC. He went way out on a limb for us and did something no one else was willing to do! He filmed our small intimate ceremony in the morning and then drove 2 hours while editing in order to play it at our reception for all our guests to see. Our video was simply amazing and we cant get enough of it! He was so easy to work with, very professional, talented, and his rates are more than reasonable. I would highly recommend Keith and his company to anyone!

Rick · Married on 04/30/2016

If your looking for a professional to do the job, then you just REALLY can't go wrong with Picture This Productions!

Maya · Married on 09/05/2015

I really loved working with Keith! Great communication and the final videos were even better than expected! I highly recommend him and will use him for other events in the future!

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

Keith was very responsive, he even came early to our ceremony to get some early shots in that were not contracted. He is just a very sincere guy that you can tell loves what he does. I can't wait to see our video! I would highly recommend Keith and Picture This Video Productions. It is worth every penny you spend because it is a video that will last a lifetime.

Carol · Married on 06/14/2014

Keith, of Picture This Video, is an outstanding videographer. The bride and groom, along with all family members, are THRILLED with the wedding DVD we now have of that very special event. Keith checked the church and venue out thoroughly and achieved amazing footage of the entire ceremony and reception. He put a lovely introduction to the film, and at a particularly special time, he used music from the bride and groom's first dance to have as background music. Keith's work was outstanding from one end to the other. He got along well with the photographers, and he simply delighted us overall. As well, he brought along an assistant, and he has top quality equipment. Thank you so much, Keith, for the wonderful work that will keep this day fresh forever in our minds.

• Mrs. Pezz

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2013

Keith and his assistant were such a pleasure to work with! A videographer was added late to our wedding day as we originally didn't plan to have one. But we are so glad we did! And Picture This was an excellent value. Keith was always prompt about responding to e-mails and he and his assistant were everything you could ask for the day of. One time, helpful, polite. I was nervous about having a videographer because I thought it might be weird to have a camera on me at all times but I didn't even notice they were there most of the time! The coolest part was that my highlight video was done while we were on our honeymoon and the full video was not long after, super fast and it was lovely as well! I am so glad we ended up booking Keith!

Marianne · Married on 10/06/2012

Keith and his assistant Jay were great. They showed up earlier than planned and stayed later, and were present at every important moment of the night without being in the way. Keith sent the preview video within just a few days and it was AMAZING! Brought me to tears. We can't wait to see the full video next week! Keith is a great person, his service is a great value with a super-quick turnaround, and he was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Cindy · event on: 04/27/2012

Picture this Video created my introduction video for my website, www.yourglassslipper.net. Keith was amazing, I could not be happier with his work. His attention to detail was impeccable and his creativity even better. It was a pleasure working with him and as a wedding planner; I look forward to working with him in the future. Picture This Video is definitely my videographer of choice and I will be recommending him again to my future clients.