Picture This Moment Photo Booth Reviews

28 | Safety Harbor, FL

28 Reviews for Picture This Moment Photo Booth

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/23/2013

The photobooth was a HUGE hit at our wedding!!! All our guests LOVED it!! The scrapbook we received of all the photos and messages from our guests is absoultely amazing!! My husband and I keep going back through the book to look at the photo strips and read the hilarious messages! THANK YOU for helping make our wedding memorable and perfect!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Adam · Married on 10/26/2012

We used PTMPB for the photo booth, which was a hit! Everyone was having a great time with the pictures and we are having a great time looking through the scrapbook with all the photos! The attendant was very professional, but very fun at the same time!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Babette · Married on 03/17/2012

Photo booth was so much fun and everyone at the wedding reception loved it.
    Have had so many good comments back and the pictures were great and some very funny!

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • User1420966 · 2+ years ago

Everyone loved the photo booth! It was such a hit. They did a great job setting up on time and guests got in and out quickly. The photo book was so fun to look at when we got back from our honeymoon. It's a great keepsake. I loved that they had props, too. I am so glad I decided to use their company!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Picture This Moment Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :)

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth at our wedding. The album that was created from our guests pictures is so much more fun than a standard guest book. We keep it out on our coffee table and look at it often. And it's a great thing if you have kids at your wedding - keeps them from getting bored.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2011

We used PTMPB for our photobooth for our wedding. It has been almost a year since we got married and I STILL get comments on how much fun the booth was. Not only was the booth so much fun, but I was also so impressed with their professionalism and their assistance the day of the wedding. The best part was at the end of the night we got a photobook that had all of the strips from that night for us to keep. Next to each strip our guest had written personal comments. We look at it often and the comments bring back so many great memories from our wedding night. We highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • SandiVanDusen

Sandi · Married on 07/18/2011

Picture This Moment did an amazing job on the wedding photos on such short notice. I an very impressed with how flexible they were. Extremely professional with an AMAZING eye! I will definitely be using them again. Thank you for my beautiful wedding pictures!!!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Meghann · Married on 03/20/2011

They were very accommodating and kept us informed every step of the way. The pictures turned out great, people loved it, and it made a great keepsake. I recommend them all the time to others!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Dawn · Married on 03/19/2011

"" I met this company at a Tampa Bridal Show. I loved this idea, but wasnt sure if it would be the right fit for a wedding. After talking to the wonderful staff and them answering all my questions .. We booked it..and let me tell you Picture This Moment was a BIG hit at the wedding. EVERYBODY LOVED IT. Our guests were so happy they got to be apart of the action that night and a photo strip as well and We LOVED that we got a scrap book of all the pictures the night of the wedding..NO waiting!.. If you are unsure about booking them like I was...DONT BE.. They are AWESOME!!!

Tiffany · Married on 02/05/2011

This was so much fun! I would have payed double what they were charging.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Anna · Married on 01/01/2011

I really enjoyed everything they did it was a huge hit at our wedding! Everybody wants to do it now for all kinds of events!! Thanks Bunches

Sent on 02/17/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/06/2010

I met Laura and Jason at a bridal show early in the year. They were really nice and the booth seemed like a lot of fun. My friend had one at her wedding in April and it was the hit of the night. Everyone loved it! I knew I had to have one. After I booked the photo booth my husband and father-in-law both said it was a waste of money and gave me a very hard time. After the night of my wedding my husband and father-in-law both apologized and said they were 100% wrong. I bought photo booth picture frames, put custom labels on them and made it part of my favor. All of my guests were more than happy to get a gift they could actually use. While the wedding is going on, they make a photo album/ sign in book for you that they hand to you at the end of the night. It was amazing. Totally worth it!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Deborah · Married on 10/29/2010

The photo booth was the highlight of our daughter's wedding. People are still talking about the fun they had at the booth. Thanks again for making us all laugh!

Sent on 02/16/2011

Christina · Married on 10/16/2010

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!! Picture This Moment Photo Booth were extremely professional and worked within our budget. They provided excellent service at the wedding and helped our guests getting into the booth and with the props. Before we picked PTMPB we looked at other companies but NO ONE compared to PTMPB in price, services, appearance, and availability!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM IN A HEART BEAT!!! If I ever have a big party they are the first people I would call!!!

Sent on 02/16/2011

Danelle · Married on 10/01/2010

I first saw Picture This Moment at a bridal show, and was so excited to book them for my wedding. I cannot express enough how wonderful this compnay is! They bent over backwards to help make my wedding beautiful. They even custom made a booth to fit my venue, without an extra charge. They had wonderful communication with me and always had an answer to my questions. Also, they were a hit at the wedding! Everyone loved it and the pictures were amazing. They have a Facebook page, you shoud check it out and see what they can do! BOOK THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR EVENT!!!

• TheColes

Christa · Married on 08/28/2010

THIS WAS THE BEST!!!!Everyone is still talking about the photobooth, asking to see it and my husband and I have looked at it over and over again. Thank you a million times over. This is a great way to see everyone at your wedding(you won't be able to see everyone) and share memories with them. Again, you guys are the greatest!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Vane · Married on 08/21/2010

Besides getting married to my husband, the photo booth at my wedding was the most spectacular thing. All of my guests from kids to adults, staff to venue administrators took their photos and are still talking about it. They were there on time, gave us a quality of service and I can’t wait to plan another party to request their service again. Picture This Moment has my thumbs up!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/21/2010

The photo booth was a HUGE success are our reception. Our guests loved it and as we visit our friends we see strips of pictures on fridges everywhere. Also, it was a lot of fun for us to look through the photo album later and share in the laughter and fun everyone had =)

Willena · Married on 06/19/2010

Picture This Moment Photo Booth was AMAZING!!! They were a great part of our wedding our guest really enjoyed the photo booth and the people that was there helping our guest were AWESOME!! We are planning on using them very very soon...

Sent on 07/04/2010

Kimberly · Married on 05/21/2010

I would recommend this company to everyone! This was such a big hit at our wedding! It helped set the mood and everyone commented on how great of an idea it was, and how great the staff was! They also gave us a scrapbook at the end of the wedding to us which was great! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Lori · Married on 04/10/2010

Jason and Laura were so wonderful!!! I highly recommend using them for any event. The photobooth will be the best purchase you have ever made!!

Sent on 06/04/2010

tricia · Married on 03/20/2010

Picture this moment Photo Booth did an awesome job at our wedding. They put together a keep sake photo album that we will cherish forever. I highly recccomend them and their services. Tricia and Dan Masek

Sent on 04/11/2011

Linda · Married on 10/24/1981

The photography is awesome, the photographer is awesome, everything was wonderful and I would recommend Laura to everyone!! She's fantastic

Sent on 08/05/2011

Starlett · Married on 04/14/2012

My girlfriends and I discovered this wedding photo booth company at bridal show and we knew after our trial run at that event that I had to get this for our guests! It definitely added a lot of fun to the reception and I love the photo album and cd of all the photos that I received at the end of the night. They did a great job! My only point of dissatisfaction is that some really great coupons came out after I had signed the contract, but in the end, the final product was definitely worth the investment! We also really appreciate the responsiveness and flexibility of the individuals who brought the booth to our reception. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/18/2012

K · Married on 11/11/2011

We got so many compliments on how fun the photobooth was!! It was really cool to leave with our guestbook and photo-strips and be able to look through them the next morning.

The only complaints we had were small... I guess many of the guests did not even realize it was a photobooth -- which obviously isn't their fault -- but if I could go back, I would have made some sort of sign or something because I don't think the booth was utilized as well as it could have been during the cocktail hour even though it was right in that room. And also, the camera was pointed very low, so you had to crouch down in order to get your head in it, which ended up being a bit challenging for some of the older folks. My mom tried putting a chair in it, but that made it too low! Both of these things were minor in relation to the fun it brought to our photography themed wedding! I was looking through the photos on the provided CD this morning and they definitely made me smile. :-)

Sent on 01/22/2012