Picture This Reviews

164 | Danbury, CT

164 Reviews for Picture This

Cassandra · Married on 10/09/2016

Mike and Anthony were amazing to work with. They captured all the shots we wanted and got through the requisite formal family photos in an organized and timely fashion (they knew I didn't want to waste too much time on that!)- We also got our digital photos back lightning fast! I would HIGHLY recommend Picture This for your wedding day.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

Anthony captured my wedding and it was a pleasure working with him. I chose Picture This because they had the most affordable packages and you get a lot with each one. For example, I am getting the prints, album, canvas picture, and engagement shoot for a very good price. The picture quality was great and Anthony was really helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2016

We highly recommend Picture This!!! Our photographer was Nicole B. and we immediately connected with her from our 1st meeting (we signed our contract that night and booked her)! We knew we could count on her! She was with us during our getting ready shots, the First Look, all the formal portraits, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! She stayed from the beginning to the end and made sure to capture every picture I requested. Pictures are very important to me, so I presented her with a list of styles and poses that I liked and she made sure that she honored my requests. Also- I had a list people who I wanted pictures with, and she had that list checked off by the beginning of the reception. During the formals, she made sure everyone was posed and positioned perfectly too! Nicole is wonderful- she managed to keep us calm, make us laugh, feel comfortable, and have fun through every picture! ALSO- most importantly, we ENJOYED our wedding night and were not consumed with pictures throughout the entire night. She took pictures spontaneously and caught the action. My guests really liked her too, as she was friendly and mingling with everyone too! The owner, Mike Tomassi, will design our wedding album and we are looking forward to his creation. From browsing through other people’s albums in their office, he seems to include all the highlights of the night in such a creative way. I LOVE his albums, and that is what drew me to Picture This in the first place!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Cara · Married on 09/23/2016

If you are looking for a great photographer, look no further.. Nicole B is the absolute best! She was the photographer in my wedding and my sisters wedding and we could not say enough good things about Nicole and this company. From the very beginning Nicole made our experience unforgettable. On the day of our wedding she made my husband and I feel so comfortable and just let us be ourselves. She made it easy and stress free and that is really what you want and need on your wedding day. We would highly recommend Nicole B for any occasion because you will not be disappointed with the pictures she takes. Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Maria · Married on 09/17/2016

Picture This Photography is the best! They are all very helpful and accommodating and will do anything to make your day perfect. Our large wedding canvas and photo albums that came with our package are all beautiful! Mike and his team are all wonderful!

Sent on 03/01/2017

LeighAnne · Married on 09/10/2016

We chose Picture This as our wedding photographer for our wedding which took place at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. Mike was definitely our first choice; not only have 90% of our friends who have gotten married in the recent years used him, but his personality alone drew us in. Mike is incredibly easy to work with and yet takes charge at the same time. He knows exactly how to capture the moment in all aspects of the wedding. His assistant Nicole was incredibly talented as well; the two worked seamlessly together and made the picture taking quick and very efficient for the two of us, which is exactly what we wanted considering we didn’t have a “first look”. We were even able to attend our cocktail hour prior to the reception. Looking through the photographs, its evident that Picture This is the clear choice for wedding photography.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 08/05/2016

After seeing so many beautiful wedding photos taken at our venue by Picture This, we knew this was the company we wanted to capture our special day! We met with Anthony and we knew right away this was a great fit! Anthony and Nickki were our photographers for our day and they were amazing! They had great ideas for pictures and they were flexible working with us! Our guests are still talking about how nice our photographers were! We were surprised to find a bunch of pictures posted on Facebook the very next day and they were simply amazing! What a wonderful surprise to be able to see such high quality pictures of our wedding only hours after we were married! I cannot say enough about what a great experience working with Picture This has been! I highly recommend Picture This for your event! Thanks again Anthony and Nickki!!! Amazing job!

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/30/2016

If I could I would rate Mike and Picture This WAY above 5 stars! He photographed both our wedding and engagement photos. He and Nicole were absolutely phenomenal! My husband and I, our wedding party, and our family had a blast taking pictures. Mike and Nicole made it extremely fun and there are no words to describe their creativity! Our guests were amazed at how quickly Mike made the wedding photos available. He was even editing them during dinner at our reception! Our pictures are beyond stunning. We could not imagine having any other photographer. My husband and I will definitely use Picture This in the future! Mike and Nicole, you guys are amazing!! Angel and I cannot thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2016

Michael and his team is amazing. We used Picture This after being recommended by our venue and are so happy we did. From the first time we met in his office we felt that he was very professional and knew what he was doing. He was energetic and put all of our worries at ease. I had to make a few location changes the day before the wedding and he was more than flexible to accommodate us. Michael was on time and ready to go, I also introduced him to a "new" location that he was really excited to shoot so we have some amazing photos from our first look!! Michael and Anthony (his 2nd and son) were efficient, worked well together, and did as they promised, never wasted our time. We even added a stop in on the way to the venue because we had some time. All my guests were talking about Picture This at the end of the night, saying how great Anthony and Michael were, they captured everything but never was in the way or bossy like some other photographers. About 40 pictures were posted before midnight, and all my guests again were impressed, all the pictures were up to the locked sight within days, and our thumb drive was in the mail when we got home from our honeymoon!!! Michael also photo shopped our dog in to a wedding picture- that is my favorite picture since he couldn't join us at the venue!! I can't say enough but THANK YOU Michael and Anthony for capturing our day!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Christine · Married on 07/09/2016

Mike and Melissa photographed our wedding. My husband and I are thrilled with how amazing our pictures turned out. Both Mike and Melissa helped make the day run smooth and were tons of fun. Our bridal party were also so happy with them and how the pictures look. We could not be happier. We are so happy they were there to share and document our wedding day! Highly recommend them if you want beautiful pictures, people who will make you laugh, and make taking thousands of pictures so enjoyable!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/04/2016

I have wanted Mike of Picture This to do my wedding for 11 years, ever since my brothers wedding. Mike and Anthony definitely did not disappoint! We are thrilled with the pictures, and have received so many complements for our beautiful pictures! They both captured every minute of our special day. They were both so professional and were willing to do anything we asked. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Mike and Anthony!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Darlene · Married on 07/02/2016

We couldn't be happier with our photographer choice! Nicole did an excellent job of listening to what we wanted and capturing the more casual, fun shots we were looking for! Mike helped with designing our album. The end result is a high-quality, beautiful album which we couldn't love more!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/04/2016

Mike Tomassi and his 2nd photographer, Melissa took the most beautiful photos on our wedding day, we really made the best investment choosing Mike as our photographer. He is so talented, energetic and professional, you will not be disappointed. He was so helpful and quick to respond to any questions from the first day we met with him, through the engagement photo shoot, all the way through the wedding day. He was super quick, the photos were visible to us the same night of the wedding, and they were all amazing! Really, one of our best decisions we could have made, thank you Mike for capturing all the great moments of our day! I highly recommend Mike Tomassi from Picture This to any bride getting married, you will have the most beautiful photos.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Shirley · Married on 05/27/2016

Mike shot our engagement session last June & then this spring Cara & Angela shot our wedding. The pictures were absolutely amazing & the whole thing went as smooth as possible! We loved the team we had. Everything from getting ready (both the guys & the ladies), to the first glance pictures, the ceremony, the reception and the final night time last shot were absolutely perfect. Our photos tell the whole story of the day from beginning to end. We can't thank you guys enough for capturing our perfect day!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Jenn · Married on 05/21/2016

We were beyond thrilled with the photos of our wedding that Picture This provided! They captured all the moments of our wedding perfectly. Your wedding day goes so fast, so to have all these detailed photos of your day is amazing. Mike and Anthony took such great care of us on our wedding day and truly care about you and your special day. We are so happy we chose PICTURE THIS!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

Nicole at Picture This was absolutely amazing!! We just got our pictures back and they were absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I was a little worried about how pictures would come out. I'm very critical of myself in photos and she really went above and beyond. She made us and our bridal party feel very comfortable and was very open to a few suggestions for pictures we really wanted. We live in Westchester and because it's difficult for us to get out with our 2 children, she was able to do meetings over the phone. Everything ran on schedule and I honestly could not be happier. Thank you Nicole and the whole picture this team for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jonathan · Married on 04/23/2016

Cara and Anthony did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. They helped make our special day easy and stress free. They knew exactly what our expectations were because they are very detailed and asked many questions regarding who is in the wedding party, who is taking photos, and what types of shots we are looking for. They also work closely with our DJ Spin Doctor and our venue Ethan Allen Hotel so they knew exactly what to expect. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic photos and friendly service!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2016

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not say enough positive things about PICTURE THIS PHOTOGRAPHY, Mike and Nicole!!!!!!! 5 Stars is not nearly enough. They were simply amazing, fun to be around, professional and everything went perfect. There was minimal thought and planning to be had by us (bride and groom), outside of introducing them to the bridal party and our family. They took control, made sure everything ran smoothly, became part of the party, and ALL of our guests complimented how seamless they were. They captured memories that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. They were completely flexible, even when we had to change our location (the hotel) at the last minute. I could honestly go on and on forever. about how amazing they were. I highly recommend them to any and everyone planning a wedding. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed, and they will exceed your expectations!! Thank you Mike and Nicole for making our day amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Ocasio

Sent on 03/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/26/2016

We hired the staff at Picture This for our wedding this past February after they did my brother-in-law’s wedding a few years ago. In addition to the wonderful pictures they took for my brother-in-law’s wedding, their professionalism and outgoing personalities were huge selling points when we were deciding on a photographer.

They arrived very early and wandered the entire property before the wedding to find the best locations for our photos, including for our first look. In addition to making sure all of the traditional photos were taken, we also had a specific photo list we wanted for the day and they did a great job getting all the shots we requested.

Both Michael and his son Anthony, who assisted him the day of the wedding, really captured all of the excitement of the day, from our tear-filled wedding ceremony to the reception, capturing all the fun everyone said they had. We also received wonderful feedback from so many of our guests, sharing with us what a delight our photographers were throughout the entire night.

Michael provided us with a quick turnover form taking the wedding pictures to having the proofs posted on his website, which was an added bonus for both us and our guests. We highly recommend Picture This for anyone looking for a great staff who are very personable and live up to the services they offer.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Picture This's reply:

Thank you Michelle...Anthony ands I had a great time at the wedding.....Your a trip!!!!

Kelly · Married on 02/14/2016

We had our wedding on 2/14/16 and Picture This of CT was our photographer. Mike and Nicole B. were beyond AMAZING! From the minute they arrived they were helping to make the day a success! From sewing bridesmaid dresses to directing traffic they did everything to take the stress off of us and make it a perfect day! It was 8 degrees outside the day of our wedding and neither of them cared that they were freezing - they only cared about getting us the amazing shots of us at Southford Falls Park that we wanted. Mike and Nicole were not only affordable, professional and friendly, they went above and beyond to make you feel like they were part of your family. Nothing else mattered that day but making the bride and groom happy! We would highly recommend Picture This of CT to any bride and groom out there! Our pictures came out amazing and our special day was perfect! Thank you Mike and Nicole for making our day picture perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2016

Thank you Mike and Cara for perfectly capturing our special day! We were so fortunate to have found Picture This for our wedding photography at the Heritage Resort and Conference Center. Mike and Cara both went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect; like when Mike sewed me into my dress after my zipper broke before the ceremony! (I wish I was kidding). But I can’t imagine that any other photographer would go that far just to make sure that everything was as happy and stress-free as possible. They worked incredibly with the wedding party and families for portraits and took the most amazing candid photos during the reception. I am not a very photogenic person, but the pictures were stunning! We are so, so happy to have these beautiful memories. Not only did Mike and Cara do a great job during the wedding, but Mike actually had about 40 edited pictures up online THAT NIGHT. When we got home from our honeymoon a week later, the flash drive with every single un-watermarked photo was waiting for us in our mailbox. I can’t wait to order our photo album and prints! We are so thankful to have found you guys…you are the best!

Sent on 02/21/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2015

From the very beginning, we felt a connection with Mike. We were able to negotiate a package that worked perfectly for our day that included an engagement shoot and '1.5' photographers that he recommended based on our wedding size. We didn't pay for a certain number of hours but rather a package which I loved since I didn't need to choose what parts of the day I wanted photographed based on how much I was paying.
    Mike was our first photographer and Anthony was his second. Mike showed up where I was getting ready with my girls and took some final getting ready shots and then shots with my girls and parents before even leaving for the venue. Anthony met the boys at the venue to take their photos. Once at the Fox Hill we did our first look, bridal party photos, and a majority of the family photos all before the ceremony even started. After the ceremony we finished up the family photos and then we were free to enjoy cocktail hour.
    In our final meeting before the wedding I gave Mike a list of shots I was looking for which he had with him on our day. He got every shot I wanted and then some. The photos of our day were amazing! My husband has a hard time smiling on command for photos but they were able to get so many excellent shots.
    Throughout the reception while Anthony was taking shots on the dance floor, Mike was editing photos and had 50 photos up on Facebook an hour after the wedding ended. The next day we had the whole online gallery with edited photos and had our flashdrive the next week.
    Mike was extremely responsive to any message I sent him and we absolutely love the finished product! We couldn't find a bad shot in the 1700 pictures we got from him.

Sent on 01/14/2016

megan · Married on 10/17/2015

WOW is all i can say Cara and Melissa were our photographers on our wedding day Oct 17 2015 they were truly fantastic!! i cant stress enough that they were INCREDIBLE! They shot all the pictures we asked for and many many more. It was so great to have our special day caputured in pictures that we can look back on forever. I would recomend them to anyone!!! We recieved everything so quickly which was so great! They were so wonderful and i will deffinatly be using them in the future!!! Thank you guys for being the best photographers we could ask for!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Bob · Married on 10/08/2015

We were recommended to Mike Tomassi of Picture This by our DJ, Spindoctor Entertainment. Mike was great from the beginning. We spoke on the phone since we don't live near his office, then met with him a couple of times to finalize what we wanted. Mike was great, very personable and professional! We are a male same sex couple and he was very comfortable with us and our guests. He listened to us and our requests and captured some fantastic pictures. Within 24 hours there were over 900 pictures for all the guests and us to see after the wedding! I would highly recommend Mike and Picture This!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2015

Mike and Melissa were incredibly amazing!!! Would absolutely recommend Picture This. Not only were the pictures gorgeous, they were incredibly genuine and nice and felt like part of the wedding. People continue to rave about the photographers and quality of the pictures. We just received our wedding album and cannot stop looking through it, as it is amazing!!! You will not be disappointed.. Definitely book with them :) all around amazing service, personalities, and quality!
    The DeMenna's 10.2.15