136 Reviews for Picture This

Liability Insurance (5)
Destination / Travel (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
136 Picture This Reviews

If we could give 10 stars we would! Unbelievable experience!!! Cara and Nicole photographed our wedding on 1/6/18. On the coldest day of the decade they even helped us get outdoor pictures in!! They were absolutely amazing! They got every little detail, even things I didn't even see going on at the wedding (which is so incredible, and funny to see - especially dance pictures). They were there from start to finish, getting everything from getting ready to the entire reception!! They are so fun and easy to work with; they have so much energy which just makes the whole day go by super smooth and with excitement; they really know how to catch a perfect image! The pictures were even all up for our guests and us to view 5 business days after our wedding, which is phenomenal! I would absolutely recommend Cara and Nicole to anyone for their wedding and ANY of their photography needs! We can't wait to book them again when we have our first baby! :) Incredible experience! -- Jennifer & Gregg

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were referred to Picture This by our DJ, and we could not have been any luckier! Nicole was our main photographer, and we cannot recommend her enough. She understood the exact look we were going for. The day of went so smoothly thanks to Nicole. Cara was our second photographer, and she was amazing as well. They worked so well together, and were incredibly professional. We received the full online album of photos within 5 business days. My husband and I could not have been more impressed. The photos are absolutely stunning. They are so beautiful and elegant. They captured us at flattering angles. I HIGHLY recommend Picture This for your wedding!

Profile Picture Mary , 12/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

Best experience ever! Loved nicole and Angela!! I wish I could give them more stars! Literally made my wedding more than I could imagined! Saw sneak peak off the pictures and can’t wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough words to express how happy I am to have had Michael as my head photographer. His talent at finding angles for unique pictures is amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable with his great personality. The second photographer, David, was just as attentive and was everywhere I needed him to be. That same night I had a preview of 50 Pictures and I fell in love. Picture This was the perfect choice!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Five Stars does not give Picture This any justice. They deserve so many more!!! Our wedding pictures are perfect. Working with Mike and Melissa on our wedding day was such a positive and wonderful experience. They made the whole photo process so easy and smooth. They captured every moment of our perfect wedding day. The pictures are AMAZING!! They were very professional but fun. I am very grateful that they were part of our special day. Thank you Mike and Melissa for everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picture This Photogrpahy is amazing! Mike was the photographer who did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we could NOT have asked for a better photographer! He is so much more than a photographer; he basically ran our wedding day, and kept everyone on time. Both him and our second photographer Melissa were amazing. They captured every single moment of the day and always found the most beautiful spots! The best part was, our wedding ended at 10:30 pm, and an album with 80 pictures was posted to my Facebook page at 10:24 pm! And when we returned from our honeymoon less than two weeks later, a flash drive of over 2,000 pictures was waiting for us! Their packages are also amazing, as basically everything is included. The hardest part will be choosing for our albums, since there is not one bad picture! Both my husband and I will recommend Picture This Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Michael Tomassi with Picture This was the easiest decision for our whole wedding! His pictures are incredible but it is his experience that makes him the best choice. He and his son were so much fun to work with and kept us all at ease on a very stressful day. He is not afraid to tell you to turn a different way for a more flattering picture, which is something that I hugely appreciated. We are going to treasure these pictures for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Picture This to photograph our wedding. Anthony and David photographed our wedding and both went above in beyond from making sure my dress didn't get damp from the wet ground to making sure they got ever picture I wanted and having ALL of our pictures to us within 5 DAYS from our wedding! Their beautiful and creative photos truly captured our wedding and all exceeded our expectations! They are true professionals and you can tell they take a great deal of pride in what they do. We would definitely recommend Picture This for any wedding!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

One of the best decisions my husband and I made was having Picture This capture our special day. From our very first meeting, we knew that Mike had an extraordinary talent and eye. Our engagement session proved us right. We loved the venue chosen as well as all our pictures. Any expectations we had for the wedding were completely blown out of the water! Mike and Nikki were phenomenal in every aspect. Their amazing personalities and vision wowed not only us but all our guests. A guest was even heard asking her husband if they could get remarried again just to have Picture This capture it all. Mike is extremely efficient and prompt. Many pictures were on Facebook the same night and all prints were loaded to our private site within 2-3 days. Words cannot express how satisfied and happy my husband and I are with Picture This! They helped make our day complete! We will definitely be using them again!

Profile Picture Katerina , 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After seeing examples of his work, we had the opportunity to meet Mike in person. He quickly won us over with his infectious personality and we booked him on the spot. Even before our wedding we had him do an engagement shoot for us and knew we had made the right choice. Mike has a natural ability to make you feel comfortable and have fun which is wonderful when you are a ball of nerves. Come our July 15th wedding, Mike did not disappoint and we have hundreds of beautiful pictures to remember our event by. He is a consummate professional and was loved by everyone at our wedding. We would recommend him without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Picture This Photography. My husband and I originally chose Picture This because they were within our budget. Upon meeting Nicole I knew I had made the right decision. I described to her the style of photography I was looking for and she did not disappoint. She even made a list of all of the VIP pictures I wanted. On our wedding day, she showed up EARLY to start and fit right in with my bridesmaids and myself. Half the time, it was like she wasn't even there. She gave me advice on how to smile to make the pictures look better, which I found to be so helpful.

Nicole and our second photographer Tristan were not intrusive at all during the ceremony but were still able to get great shots. Their formal pictures were done quickly and painlessly. Nicole had incredible visions for the pictures of my husband and me as well and they came out wonderfully.

During the cocktail hour and reception, they got all of the pictures that we discussed during our meetings. Anytime they saw my husband or me in a group shot they would also get a professional shot as well. They got fantastic pictures of all of our guests which they all appreciated.

After the wedding, Nicole had our online album up (all 1922 photos) and ready within 5 days and emailed me to let me know they were up. My guests all raved about how amazing they were. I would never hesitate to recommend Picture This Photography for a wedding.

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

Picture This was amazing to work with from start to finish! They were great to work with the day of and made my now husband and I very comfortable posing for pictures throughout the day. Afterward, they were easy to get in touch with and very helpful answering questions about getting pictures and our album. The album came out beautiful. Mike Tomassi really came through when I desperately needed an enlarged print of one of our photos and the online site I ordered from couldn't provide the good quality print. I would recommend them for wedding photography! They’re incredible!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my wife and I were picking a photographer, we picked Picture This because we had seen their work from other weddings and were impressed. From the first meeting with Mike we knew we made the right choice. He joked around with the bridal party, got all of the tender sweet moments of me and my wife, and kept everything running smoothly. The pictures turned out unbelievable and we are so happy. We have already passed on his information to others looking for photographers in the upcoming future.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are SO thankful that we chose Mike to photograph the biggest day of our lives. He has so much experience, he makes everyone feel so comfortable and takes the most beautiful pictures. We had Mike and Nicole as our photographers and they were both outstanding! Not only did they take beautiful photos but they went above and beyond what we asked to make sure everyone had a great time while we were taking pictures and then could get on with the dancing and partying. We had a slight mishap with someone in our bridal party and Mike fixed the entire issue seamlessly and without people realizing and we are so thankful for that!!! You can definitely tell they are both so passionate about what they do and we are so thrilled with the beautiful photos we received so quickly after the wedding!! We got married in a church and Mike literally layed down in the middle of Main Street while Nicole stopped traffic to get the perfect shot of us in front of the church!! That is passion!! We got so many compliments on the photographers-people asking who they were, how we found them and saying how fantastic they are. If you want your wedding photos to come out absolutely stunningly, to feel comfortable and have fun on your wedding day taking pictures, Picture This will do that and more for you. They were one of the best decisions of our wedding and we could not be more thankful!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I recently got married in June and am so thankful that I chose Picture This to do my wedding photography. Mike was so wonderful and hilarious. Even with some minor hiccups on the day of, he and Anthony were awesome. They both put out the perfect amount of sarcasm to keep us laughing between pictures and they made us feel comfortable and at ease the whole time. Even with the cloudy and drizzly weather, they were able to get perfect shots of us. They were a perfect duo at my wedding. My guests are still talking about the dance floor group shot at the end of the night! My family and friends loved them! And I couldn't be happier with how all the pictures came out. Thank you for giving me such beautiful pictures for a very memorable day!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

I had the extreme pleasure with working with both Nicole and Melissa for my wedding and all I can say is WOW!!! I was blown away by the professionalism and quality of service that I received. They were so creative with all the pictures they took and stayed within the time allotted. It was such an easy process working with Nicole who made herself available to us via text, email and phone. I would highly suggest hiring Picture This Photography. And a huge thank you!

Profile Picture Lianne , 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

We got married 6/10/17. Mike, and Nikki were so patient with such a big bridal party. When people who did not attend your wedding, make it a point to tell you how beautiful your pictures are really says something. The quality of work speaks for itself. I'm very happy with the quality of my pictures, and being able to work with mike, and Nikki! We loved them both!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picture This was our wedding photographer, and they were outstanding! Michael and Anthony delivered such gorgeous work. From before the ceremony, straight through to the end of the final song, they captured many amazing memories. We could not have been happier! We knew from the moment we first met Michael that they were going to make our day extra special. Extremely pleasant, professional, and easy to work with, Michael knows what he wants to get for you, and, how to go about getting it all, so that you are satisfied with the results. As I've already said, we were! On the day of, Michael was with me and the ladies of my wedding party, while his son, Anthony, was with Danny and his groomsmen. In all the shots taken with Michael and Anthony, they made it SO simple and comfortable. Whether it was individually, with each other, in a small group, big group; it didn't matter. And I want to point out something; the candid and action shots they got that day fully encapsulated emotion you cannot always get in a picture. Really unbelievable. We are so pleased we went with Picture This as our wedding photographer. Thank you for making our day so simple and memorable. If you want the best for your wedding, then Picture This is the way to go; without a doubt! THANK YOU! Love and regards, Lisa and Danny P.S. Danny and I send our best wishes to Anthony and his fiancée. We hope they have the best wedding day, like we did (thanks in part to both of you!), and make sure they have fun!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

How lucky was I to get Mike Tomassi as my photographer?! Not only is he awesome at what he does but his talent comes with an even more awesome personality. It was like celebrating with another family member or friend. He's serious about his work, but fun and engaging. This guy stopped mid day traffic on Main Street and laid down in the middle of the road to get a full shot of the church steeple and us! He thought of every possible shot. Mike did our wedding pics and engagement shoot. The pics came out flawless and sooo many to pick from! He is prompt with texts and emails and is as friendly as can be.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Mike for our engagement photos as well as for our wedding has truly been a remarkable experience. We had seen him at work for a couple other weddings we attended, so knew that he produced high quality work. What we didn’t know before selecting him as our photographer was just how fun he would be to work with or how enthusiastic he would be about every aspect of this process. Mike took the time to sit with us to make sure we knew what to expect on the day of our wedding. He ensured that we were able to get all the pictures that we wanted, with different combinations of friends and family members, and was very quick about getting family and wedding party shots completed so that we could continue to enjoy our wedding day. For the duration of our wedding, he and his second photographer, Cara, captured so many amazing moments without us even noticing they were there. Within a couple hours of the end of the wedding, Mike had posted a selection of pictures to Facebook for us to see and share with friends and family. By the next afternoon, all of our pictures were available to view on his website, and a few days later we were given a flash drive with all of our pictures. Our experience with Mike and Picture This, as well as the multitude of positive comments from our guests, allow us to highly recommend Picture This to anyone in need of a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Phoenix, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Don't think of any other person to do your photography! Mike is amazing and friendly. I didn't feel like the bride until he walked in the room. He took amazing pictures of my excentric husband and was so friendly!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe the wonderful experience we had with Mike. From our engagement photos to the last photo on our wedding day, you feel like you have known Mile your entire life. He connected with my now husband and I, made us feel incredibly important, and took every single picture we asked - even the odd ones to capture our sense of humor and interests.

On our wedding day, Mike arrived at the hotel early to capture pictures of my bridesmaids and I getting ready and even drove me with my gown to our venue to ensure I was prepared and ready for the big day. Nicole B was his second and made the groom and groomsmen feel right at home as well. Together, they truly captured the most beautiful moments from our day - from the first look to the final group shot where we could see all the love and excitement on our friends and family's faces. Mike and Nicole without a doubt made our wedding day so much more enjoyable thank we could have ever imagined and we will definitely be seeing them again soon as our family grows to creatively capture every moment life throws our way!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was recommended by our venue for our wedding in January. He was easy to communicate with and flexible with scheduling meetings. Mike was awesome to work with the day of the wedding, and kept everything light and fun. So many of our guests and our bridal party commented on how fun Mike was to have around. The weather was unseasonably warm on the day of our wedding, so Mike drove my husband and I a few miles away to capture some amazing images at a waterfall. In addition to documenting the day, Mike was working to edit photos that night, and so many great pictures were posted on Facebook before we made it to bed. Mike keeps it fun and light, but still manages to capture all of the right moments. We could not be happier with his service and our photos. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Liability Insurance

Mike and Anthony were amazing to work with. They captured all the shots we wanted and got through the requisite formal family photos in an organized and timely fashion (they knew I didn't want to waste too much time on that!)- We also got our digital photos back lightning fast! I would HIGHLY recommend Picture This for your wedding day.

Profile Picture User7358200, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Anthony captured my wedding and it was a pleasure working with him. I chose Picture This because they had the most affordable packages and you get a lot with each one. For example, I am getting the prints, album, canvas picture, and engagement shoot for a very good price. The picture quality was great and Anthony was really helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture User7332056, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews