Picture This Reviews

Picture This 7
  • Alicia

Alicia Rivera · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Booking details!

My fiance and I loved Mike! Even though he has yet to do our wedding, we would recommend Picture This! He gave us an awesome spot for engagement photos and told my fiance he can add a few touches from the Manchester United team into our photos!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne Christie · Married on 08/10/2019

Great at what they do, great to spend the day with

I’ve been trying to find the words to write a review good enough but all words come up short. When picking photographers, it’s important to remember you have to spend your entire wedding day with them! Make sure they are not only great at what they do, but are great people to be around. Mike and his team are truly great at what they do AND great to be around. They had us smiling and laughing all day and night. For someone who loves to be in pictures but hates how they look in pictures, I had mixed feelings about being photographed all day, but Mike and Nicole really made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and at times like there wasn’t even a camera there. Not to mention, I love how every single photo looks. I don’t know if they know how to capture a bad angle! The challenge now is how to pick just a handful for our album. To anyone looking for a photographer- look no further. Contact Picture This and you won’t regret it.

To Mike and Nicole - Rob and I can’t say thank you enough for what you gave us- memories that last forever. Not only did you capture the moment, but the feelings. You both were amazing to work with and laugh with. We really hope to work with you again in the future!
    - Rob and Corinne

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Picture This 8
    Picture This 9

Picture This's reply:

Thank you both...we had fun all day spending it with family and friends!!! It was a perfect day start to finish!!!

Maggie B · Married on 08/02/2019

Cara and mike are incredible!

From the first moment I met Cara at a bridal show I knew Picture This would be my wedding photographers! Cara and Mike are simply INCREDIBLE! The planning process was easy and they took care of everything but my wedding day was a fairytale, a day I will always remember. Cara and Mike went out of their way to make the wedding day extremely special. They worked endlessly to provide amazing photographs, even uploading them to a TV screen during the reception which all my guests, including myself absolutely loved! Cara and Mike connected with my entire bridal party and made taking pictures fun for everyone. At the end of the night I was able to look back and realize I got every photo I wanted plus thousands more! I am forever thankful to Cara and Mike for making my wedding day and all the photos perfect! BOOK NOW!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Picture This's reply:

Thank you Maggie.....We love working with everyone.....We were treated like family that day ....
    LOVE AND HAPPINESS FOREVER TO YOU BOTH
  • Zoila

Zoila · Married on 07/06/2019

Pictures beautifully done!

Hiring Picture This to do our wedding photos was the best decision ever! We LOVE all of our photos. Micheal Tomassi and Nicole B. know exactly what they are doing and they are doing it with passion, dedication and love. I cannot say enough good things about them and we are so grateful and happy with their amazing job.
    We had so much fun throughout the day. Mike was so helpful about organizing the day and we got every picture we wanted. They were also very patient and kind to everyone!
    The most incredible thing about Picture This is that we got 70 photos on facebook that same night of the wedding which was amazing.
    Thank you, Mike and Nicole for being such an important part of our wedding!

No duden en un instante contratar a esta compañía para sus fotografías si quieren fotos fenomenales y de novela. son profesionales, corteses, atentos y super agradables.

Zoila and Denis

Picture This 13
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!

Mike and Angela were so much fun to work with! From the planning stages to the day of the wedding, Mike made sure that everything was perfect. He really took the time to understand how we wanted to capture our special day and really made sure to make it happen. As for someone who posing does not come easy to, Mike made sure to make it fun and light. He kept everyone laughing and having a great time from start to finish. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous and my friends and family loved them as much as we did. We cannot wait to use Mike and Picture This for future events!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Picture This 18
    Picture This 19
    Picture This 20

Emily Haberlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Picture This is the best!

We had the absolute best experience working with Mike and Anthony Q. Mike was so easy to work with throughout the planning process. On the big day, Mike kept us at ease, and made sure everything went smoothly. He is a true professional. Our photos came out beautiful, and we received them so quickly after the wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Salierno · Married on 06/15/2019

Picture This is the Perfect Choice!

I could not have been more pleased with the photographer my daughter chose for her wedding on June 15, 2019. Michael Tomassi of Picture This Photography was absolutely amazing and did a phenomenal job capturing the emotion and magic of the most special day in my daughter's life! He was prompt, professional and kept us all calm and relaxed with his warm demeanor and sense of humor! He was a true expert in capturing the perfect poses and making everyone look their best. I was really impressed when my daughter's photos were available for viewing in less than two days and there were more than 2,000! Michael and his second, Melissa were the perfect team and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Picture This 21
    Picture This 22
    Picture This 23

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

We love our pictures!!

We are so happy we chose Picture This to capture our day. Cara and Anthony Q were amazing, they got all the shots we wanted and more. We love all our pictures so much and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Matia B · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

We could not be happier with our experience from Picture This! After my brother had Mike for his wedding photos, I knew the day I got married he would be my first call - and he was! Mike is AMAZING and so much more than a photographer! He made it his mission to make sure my husband and I were enjoying every minute of our wedding. He, and everyone at Picture This, is absolutely one of a kind and should be first on your list of vendors! Could never thank him enough !

Sent on 07/25/2019

John Lafreniere · Married on 04/27/2019

Working with Michael was so fun and comfortable!

Michael Tomassi and his team are so good at what they do. They have amazing experience and give quality results, but also really listen and care about your thoughts and desires. We had a wonderful time working with him for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and he's a sweetheart. We have great pictures and memories! Also came at a great price!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Picture This 24
    Picture This 25
    Picture This 26

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding photography

Nicole and her second shooter Melissa were great. They were very prompt and their photography style was very creative. They were very accommodating as we both had large families and a decent size wedding party. Everything went perfect and we couldn’t be happier with our photo!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Brittany Carvalho · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute Best Choice to Work With

Mike and Melissa were AMAZING to work with for our wedding day. They brought so much humor and excitement to our wedding day that it truly was a perfect day. Mike was wonderful planning and prepared us with exactly what to expect. They were both so easy to work with, everything was seamless on the day of. They had a very quick turnaround with photos, some photos were posted that night! We would and will recommend them for everyone we know who is getting married. We cannot say enough about Mike and Melissa!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Mike and Nickki were the photographers for my wedding yesterday and all I have to say is wow! I am in awe of all the beautiful pictures that you guys took of us. My husband hates taking photos but, I have to say he looked great in every single one of them. They made everything so easy for us. When I saw rain the forecast, I was bummed at first because I wanted those outdoor shots but, Mike and Nickki made the most of the rain and we still got those beautiful photos outside. Mike's personality instantly clicked with mine and we had a blast the entire time he was with us. Thank you guys for the amazing photos and most of all thank you for everything! You guys are very talented and it really does show.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2018

Mike and his assistants were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! My Daughter’s wedding was just this evening and I could not wait to express my Gratitude and Praise for the INCREDIBLE job this company did for us this evening!!!
    THANK YOU MIKE!!!

Lisa- Mother if the Bride!
    Francesca & Eddie 8/3/18

Picture This 34
    Picture This 35
    Picture This 36

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike was AWESOME to work with. I was very pleased with my engagement and wedding photos- great quality . Highly recommend !

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

As soon as we got engaged, we knew we wanted to work with Picture This Photography! Mike was the photographer of a family friend’s wedding and after seeing his work and how he interacted with the couple and their guests, we had no question that we wanted to work with Mike! We immediately sent an email to Mike introducing ourselves and asking if the date was available – we were in luck!! Mike did a great job explaining the process to us and what we could expect leading up to our wedding day and on the big day. A few months after booking, we set our engagement photo shoot. This was a great way for us to get to know each other’s personalities before our wedding day. We received our photos within days of our engagement shoot. The turnaround time and quality of work was very impressive. After seeing our photos, we were even more excited to have him capture our wedding day. As our wedding day approached, Mike reached out to schedule our final meeting. At this meeting, we reviewed our day of itinerary and discussed the process for viewing / selecting our photos after the wedding.

The moment Mike arrived on our wedding day everything became even more real but he did a great job keeping everyone calm, on track, and having a great time! The work Mike and his team do is incredible. Our wedding day was captured perfectly and we are forever grateful for the attention to detail Mike and his Picture This Photography team provided to us! The fact that we had pictures ready to view the evening of our wedding and all of the rest of our photos available a day later is very impressive! You won’t be sorry when booking with Picture This Photography!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2018

Mike and his team are INCREDIBLE!!!! I was MOH at a wedding and we were running two hours because our hair stylist showed up hours behind schedule. Mike kept our bride calm and happy and Nicole did the same for the groom. We had a rainy day but Picture This drew upon the drizzle and puddles (and our rain boots!) and we had the best time taking photos. They made sure we all stayed dry and the amazingly artistic memories they've created for us will be treasured for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Christa · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I got married at Anthony’s Lake Club this past August and mike was our photographer that came with our package. I couldn’t recommend him enough to anyone who is looking for not only a talented photographer but great guy! He made two people who don’t like the spotlight shine! His wonderful attitude shows through in your pictures. Pictures were up less than 24 hrs after the wedding with our whole set sent to us within a week. 5 star review!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cat · Married on 06/23/2018

We have used Picture This Of CT for multiple things, maternity shoot, newborn shoot, first year family shoot and our wedding last night! We cannot say enough about Cara and Melissa who did our photos! They were so attentive and patient and didn’t miss one moment! They were so funny too and got us to feel more comfortable. Even when our son (almost 2) didn’t want to do family pics they were so patient and attentive and got us to not be stressed and got him to smile instead of scream! They got so many unique shots that i never would’ve thought of! Anything we wanted they did! If anyone ever asks for a recommendation this is the place to go!!! We will continue to use them for our yearly family photo sessions! (One is next month actually)

Sent on 06/24/2018

Andrea · Married on 02/17/2018

Picture this--photographers who are professional, organized, fun, exuberant, and knowledgeable. Picture this--a relaxed bride and groom, happy family members, a set of beautiful pictures to cherish for a lifetime. This is exactly what Picture This Photography will allow you to realize on your special day. As we were planning our wedding, my now husband and I got countless recommendations from friends of ours about using Mike T and his photography staff. So, of course, we booked a consultation. After sitting down with Mike for less than five minutes, we knew he was the photographer for us. You will spend quite a bit of time with your photographer on your wedding day--it is so important to choose someone who is willing to run with your ideas and make you smile along the way. We were adamant about working with someone who would capture the important moments of our wedding day without taking photos that seemed contrived or forced; our wedding photos are far from “cookie cutter.” Mike and Nicole documented a beautiful blend of traditional and of authentic shots--I love looking at pictures of laughter, of joy, of family, and, of course, unforgettable dance moves. Another key aspect of Picture This is the fact that we did not even realize our pictures were being taken for a majority of the day. Our photographers had a keen ability to be present for all of our key moments without us even realizing they were there. The most challenging part of working with Picture This is having to decide which photos you would like to select for your wedding album--they are that good! In fact, your decision making will start shortly (within hours) after your wedding, as Mike and his team have your pictures ready for viewing that quickly (yes, even some edited ones). Overall, we cannot say enough about Picture This and will continue to recommend them to our friends. If you want to make sure that your wedding day or special event runs smoothly, this is the vendor for you. 6 out of 5 stars fro

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2018

If we could give 10 stars we would! Unbelievable experience!!! Cara and Nicole photographed our wedding on 1/6/18. On the coldest day of the decade they even helped us get outdoor pictures in!! They were absolutely amazing! They got every little detail, even things I didn't even see going on at the wedding (which is so incredible, and funny to see - especially dance pictures). They were there from start to finish, getting everything from getting ready to the entire reception!! They are so fun and easy to work with; they have so much energy which just makes the whole day go by super smooth and with excitement; they really know how to catch a perfect image! The pictures were even all up for our guests and us to view 5 business days after our wedding, which is phenomenal! I would absolutely recommend Cara and Nicole to anyone for their wedding and ANY of their photography needs! We can't wait to book them again when we have our first baby! :) Incredible experience! -- Jennifer & Gregg

Sent on 01/21/2018

Mary · Married on 12/23/2017

We were referred to Picture This by our DJ, and we could not have been any luckier! Nicole was our main photographer, and we cannot recommend her enough. She understood the exact look we were going for. The day of went so smoothly thanks to Nicole. Cara was our second photographer, and she was amazing as well. They worked so well together, and were incredibly professional. We received the full online album of photos within 5 business days. My husband and I could not have been more impressed. The photos are absolutely stunning. They are so beautiful and elegant. They captured us at flattering angles. I HIGHLY recommend Picture This for your wedding!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Picture This 37
    Picture This 38
    Picture This 39
    Picture This 40
    Picture This 41

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Best experience ever! Loved nicole and Angela!! I wish I could give them more stars! Literally made my wedding more than I could imagined! Saw sneak peak off the pictures and can’t wait to see the rest!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • AlmostMrs.T

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

There are not enough words to express how happy I am to have had Michael as my head photographer. His talent at finding angles for unique pictures is amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable with his great personality. The second photographer, David, was just as attentive and was everywhere I needed him to be. That same night I had a preview of 50 Pictures and I fell in love. Picture This was the perfect choice!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Picture This 42
    Picture This 43
    Picture This 44
    Picture This 45

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

Five Stars does not give Picture This any justice. They deserve so many more!!! Our wedding pictures are perfect. Working with Mike and Melissa on our wedding day was such a positive and wonderful experience. They made the whole photo process so easy and smooth. They captured every moment of our perfect wedding day. The pictures are AMAZING!! They were very professional but fun. I am very grateful that they were part of our special day. Thank you Mike and Melissa for everything you did for us!!

Sent on 10/31/2017