Picture This Reviews

Picture This 6
Picture This 7

Brittany Carvalho · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute Best Choice to Work With

Mike and Melissa were AMAZING to work with for our wedding day. They brought so much humor and excitement to our wedding day that it truly was a perfect day. Mike was wonderful planning and prepared us with exactly what to expect. They were both so easy to work with, everything was seamless on the day of. They had a very quick turnaround with photos, some photos were posted that night! We would and will recommend them for everyone we know who is getting married. We cannot say enough about Mike and Melissa!

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Mike and Nickki were the photographers for my wedding yesterday and all I have to say is wow! I am in awe of all the beautiful pictures that you guys took of us. My husband hates taking photos but, I have to say he looked great in every single one of them. They made everything so easy for us. When I saw rain the forecast, I was bummed at first because I wanted those outdoor shots but, Mike and Nickki made the most of the rain and we still got those beautiful photos outside. Mike's personality instantly clicked with mine and we had a blast the entire time he was with us. Thank you guys for the amazing photos and most of all thank you for everything! You guys are very talented and it really does show.

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2018

Mike and his assistants were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! My Daughter’s wedding was just this evening and I could not wait to express my Gratitude and Praise for the INCREDIBLE job this company did for us this evening!!!
    THANK YOU MIKE!!!

Lisa- Mother if the Bride!
    Francesca & Eddie 8/3/18

Picture This 15
    Picture This 16
    Picture This 17

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike was AWESOME to work with. I was very pleased with my engagement and wedding photos- great quality . Highly recommend !

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

As soon as we got engaged, we knew we wanted to work with Picture This Photography! Mike was the photographer of a family friend’s wedding and after seeing his work and how he interacted with the couple and their guests, we had no question that we wanted to work with Mike! We immediately sent an email to Mike introducing ourselves and asking if the date was available – we were in luck!! Mike did a great job explaining the process to us and what we could expect leading up to our wedding day and on the big day. A few months after booking, we set our engagement photo shoot. This was a great way for us to get to know each other’s personalities before our wedding day. We received our photos within days of our engagement shoot. The turnaround time and quality of work was very impressive. After seeing our photos, we were even more excited to have him capture our wedding day. As our wedding day approached, Mike reached out to schedule our final meeting. At this meeting, we reviewed our day of itinerary and discussed the process for viewing / selecting our photos after the wedding.

The moment Mike arrived on our wedding day everything became even more real but he did a great job keeping everyone calm, on track, and having a great time! The work Mike and his team do is incredible. Our wedding day was captured perfectly and we are forever grateful for the attention to detail Mike and his Picture This Photography team provided to us! The fact that we had pictures ready to view the evening of our wedding and all of the rest of our photos available a day later is very impressive! You won’t be sorry when booking with Picture This Photography!

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2018

Mike and his team are INCREDIBLE!!!! I was MOH at a wedding and we were running two hours because our hair stylist showed up hours behind schedule. Mike kept our bride calm and happy and Nicole did the same for the groom. We had a rainy day but Picture This drew upon the drizzle and puddles (and our rain boots!) and we had the best time taking photos. They made sure we all stayed dry and the amazingly artistic memories they've created for us will be treasured for a lifetime.

Christa · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I got married at Anthony’s Lake Club this past August and mike was our photographer that came with our package. I couldn’t recommend him enough to anyone who is looking for not only a talented photographer but great guy! He made two people who don’t like the spotlight shine! His wonderful attitude shows through in your pictures. Pictures were up less than 24 hrs after the wedding with our whole set sent to us within a week. 5 star review!!

Cat · Married on 06/23/2018

We have used Picture This Of CT for multiple things, maternity shoot, newborn shoot, first year family shoot and our wedding last night! We cannot say enough about Cara and Melissa who did our photos! They were so attentive and patient and didn’t miss one moment! They were so funny too and got us to feel more comfortable. Even when our son (almost 2) didn’t want to do family pics they were so patient and attentive and got us to not be stressed and got him to smile instead of scream! They got so many unique shots that i never would’ve thought of! Anything we wanted they did! If anyone ever asks for a recommendation this is the place to go!!! We will continue to use them for our yearly family photo sessions! (One is next month actually)

Andrea · Married on 02/17/2018

Picture this--photographers who are professional, organized, fun, exuberant, and knowledgeable. Picture this--a relaxed bride and groom, happy family members, a set of beautiful pictures to cherish for a lifetime. This is exactly what Picture This Photography will allow you to realize on your special day. As we were planning our wedding, my now husband and I got countless recommendations from friends of ours about using Mike T and his photography staff. So, of course, we booked a consultation. After sitting down with Mike for less than five minutes, we knew he was the photographer for us. You will spend quite a bit of time with your photographer on your wedding day--it is so important to choose someone who is willing to run with your ideas and make you smile along the way. We were adamant about working with someone who would capture the important moments of our wedding day without taking photos that seemed contrived or forced; our wedding photos are far from “cookie cutter.” Mike and Nicole documented a beautiful blend of traditional and of authentic shots--I love looking at pictures of laughter, of joy, of family, and, of course, unforgettable dance moves. Another key aspect of Picture This is the fact that we did not even realize our pictures were being taken for a majority of the day. Our photographers had a keen ability to be present for all of our key moments without us even realizing they were there. The most challenging part of working with Picture This is having to decide which photos you would like to select for your wedding album--they are that good! In fact, your decision making will start shortly (within hours) after your wedding, as Mike and his team have your pictures ready for viewing that quickly (yes, even some edited ones). Overall, we cannot say enough about Picture This and will continue to recommend them to our friends. If you want to make sure that your wedding day or special event runs smoothly, this is the vendor for you. 6 out of 5 stars fro

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2018

If we could give 10 stars we would! Unbelievable experience!!! Cara and Nicole photographed our wedding on 1/6/18. On the coldest day of the decade they even helped us get outdoor pictures in!! They were absolutely amazing! They got every little detail, even things I didn't even see going on at the wedding (which is so incredible, and funny to see - especially dance pictures). They were there from start to finish, getting everything from getting ready to the entire reception!! They are so fun and easy to work with; they have so much energy which just makes the whole day go by super smooth and with excitement; they really know how to catch a perfect image! The pictures were even all up for our guests and us to view 5 business days after our wedding, which is phenomenal! I would absolutely recommend Cara and Nicole to anyone for their wedding and ANY of their photography needs! We can't wait to book them again when we have our first baby! :) Incredible experience! -- Jennifer & Gregg

Mary · Married on 12/23/2017

We were referred to Picture This by our DJ, and we could not have been any luckier! Nicole was our main photographer, and we cannot recommend her enough. She understood the exact look we were going for. The day of went so smoothly thanks to Nicole. Cara was our second photographer, and she was amazing as well. They worked so well together, and were incredibly professional. We received the full online album of photos within 5 business days. My husband and I could not have been more impressed. The photos are absolutely stunning. They are so beautiful and elegant. They captured us at flattering angles. I HIGHLY recommend Picture This for your wedding!

Picture This 18
    Picture This 19
    Picture This 20
    Picture This 21
    Picture This 22

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Best experience ever! Loved nicole and Angela!! I wish I could give them more stars! Literally made my wedding more than I could imagined! Saw sneak peak off the pictures and can’t wait to see the rest!

• AlmostMrs.T

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

There are not enough words to express how happy I am to have had Michael as my head photographer. His talent at finding angles for unique pictures is amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable with his great personality. The second photographer, David, was just as attentive and was everywhere I needed him to be. That same night I had a preview of 50 Pictures and I fell in love. Picture This was the perfect choice!

Picture This 23
    Picture This 24
    Picture This 25
    Picture This 26

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

Five Stars does not give Picture This any justice. They deserve so many more!!! Our wedding pictures are perfect. Working with Mike and Melissa on our wedding day was such a positive and wonderful experience. They made the whole photo process so easy and smooth. They captured every moment of our perfect wedding day. The pictures are AMAZING!! They were very professional but fun. I am very grateful that they were part of our special day. Thank you Mike and Melissa for everything you did for us!!

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Picture This Photogrpahy is amazing! Mike was the photographer who did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we could NOT have asked for a better photographer! He is so much more than a photographer; he basically ran our wedding day, and kept everyone on time. Both him and our second photographer Melissa were amazing. They captured every single moment of the day and always found the most beautiful spots! The best part was, our wedding ended at 10:30 pm, and an album with 80 pictures was posted to my Facebook page at 10:24 pm! And when we returned from our honeymoon less than two weeks later, a flash drive of over 2,000 pictures was waiting for us! Their packages are also amazing, as basically everything is included. The hardest part will be choosing for our albums, since there is not one bad picture! Both my husband and I will recommend Picture This Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2017

Michael Tomassi with Picture This was the easiest decision for our whole wedding! His pictures are incredible but it is his experience that makes him the best choice. He and his son were so much fun to work with and kept us all at ease on a very stressful day. He is not afraid to tell you to turn a different way for a more flattering picture, which is something that I hugely appreciated. We are going to treasure these pictures for the rest of our lives!

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Picture This to photograph our wedding. Anthony and David photographed our wedding and both went above in beyond from making sure my dress didn't get damp from the wet ground to making sure they got ever picture I wanted and having ALL of our pictures to us within 5 DAYS from our wedding! Their beautiful and creative photos truly captured our wedding and all exceeded our expectations! They are true professionals and you can tell they take a great deal of pride in what they do. We would definitely recommend Picture This for any wedding!

Katerina · Married on 07/23/2017

One of the best decisions my husband and I made was having Picture This capture our special day. From our very first meeting, we knew that Mike had an extraordinary talent and eye. Our engagement session proved us right. We loved the venue chosen as well as all our pictures. Any expectations we had for the wedding were completely blown out of the water! Mike and Nikki were phenomenal in every aspect. Their amazing personalities and vision wowed not only us but all our guests. A guest was even heard asking her husband if they could get remarried again just to have Picture This capture it all. Mike is extremely efficient and prompt. Many pictures were on Facebook the same night and all prints were loaded to our private site within 2-3 days. Words cannot express how satisfied and happy my husband and I are with Picture This! They helped make our day complete! We will definitely be using them again!

Alicia · Married on 07/15/2017

After seeing examples of his work, we had the opportunity to meet Mike in person. He quickly won us over with his infectious personality and we booked him on the spot. Even before our wedding we had him do an engagement shoot for us and knew we had made the right choice. Mike has a natural ability to make you feel comfortable and have fun which is wonderful when you are a ball of nerves. Come our July 15th wedding, Mike did not disappoint and we have hundreds of beautiful pictures to remember our event by. He is a consummate professional and was loved by everyone at our wedding. We would recommend him without any hesitation.

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough about Picture This Photography. My husband and I originally chose Picture This because they were within our budget. Upon meeting Nicole I knew I had made the right decision. I described to her the style of photography I was looking for and she did not disappoint. She even made a list of all of the VIP pictures I wanted. On our wedding day, she showed up EARLY to start and fit right in with my bridesmaids and myself. Half the time, it was like she wasn't even there. She gave me advice on how to smile to make the pictures look better, which I found to be so helpful.

Nicole and our second photographer Tristan were not intrusive at all during the ceremony but were still able to get great shots. Their formal pictures were done quickly and painlessly. Nicole had incredible visions for the pictures of my husband and me as well and they came out wonderfully.

During the cocktail hour and reception, they got all of the pictures that we discussed during our meetings. Anytime they saw my husband or me in a group shot they would also get a professional shot as well. They got fantastic pictures of all of our guests which they all appreciated.

After the wedding, Nicole had our online album up (all 1922 photos) and ready within 5 days and emailed me to let me know they were up. My guests all raved about how amazing they were. I would never hesitate to recommend Picture This Photography for a wedding.

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Picture This was amazing to work with from start to finish! They were great to work with the day of and made my now husband and I very comfortable posing for pictures throughout the day. Afterward, they were easy to get in touch with and very helpful answering questions about getting pictures and our album. The album came out beautiful. Mike Tomassi really came through when I desperately needed an enlarged print of one of our photos and the online site I ordered from couldn't provide the good quality print. I would recommend them for wedding photography! They’re incredible!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2017

When my wife and I were picking a photographer, we picked Picture This because we had seen their work from other weddings and were impressed. From the first meeting with Mike we knew we made the right choice. He joked around with the bridal party, got all of the tender sweet moments of me and my wife, and kept everything running smoothly. The pictures turned out unbelievable and we are so happy. We have already passed on his information to others looking for photographers in the upcoming future.

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2017

We are SO thankful that we chose Mike to photograph the biggest day of our lives. He has so much experience, he makes everyone feel so comfortable and takes the most beautiful pictures. We had Mike and Nicole as our photographers and they were both outstanding! Not only did they take beautiful photos but they went above and beyond what we asked to make sure everyone had a great time while we were taking pictures and then could get on with the dancing and partying. We had a slight mishap with someone in our bridal party and Mike fixed the entire issue seamlessly and without people realizing and we are so thankful for that!!! You can definitely tell they are both so passionate about what they do and we are so thrilled with the beautiful photos we received so quickly after the wedding!! We got married in a church and Mike literally layed down in the middle of Main Street while Nicole stopped traffic to get the perfect shot of us in front of the church!! That is passion!! We got so many compliments on the photographers-people asking who they were, how we found them and saying how fantastic they are. If you want your wedding photos to come out absolutely stunningly, to feel comfortable and have fun on your wedding day taking pictures, Picture This will do that and more for you. They were one of the best decisions of our wedding and we could not be more thankful!!!!

Meaghan · Married on 06/16/2017

I recently got married in June and am so thankful that I chose Picture This to do my wedding photography. Mike was so wonderful and hilarious. Even with some minor hiccups on the day of, he and Anthony were awesome. They both put out the perfect amount of sarcasm to keep us laughing between pictures and they made us feel comfortable and at ease the whole time. Even with the cloudy and drizzly weather, they were able to get perfect shots of us. They were a perfect duo at my wedding. My guests are still talking about the dance floor group shot at the end of the night! My family and friends loved them! And I couldn't be happier with how all the pictures came out. Thank you for giving me such beautiful pictures for a very memorable day!

Lianne · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the extreme pleasure with working with both Nicole and Melissa for my wedding and all I can say is WOW!!! I was blown away by the professionalism and quality of service that I received. They were so creative with all the pictures they took and stayed within the time allotted. It was such an easy process working with Nicole who made herself available to us via text, email and phone. I would highly suggest hiring Picture This Photography. And a huge thank you!