Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental Reviews

26 | Miami, FL

26 Reviews for Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental

26 Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Jaclyn · Married on 03/12/2016

Favorite photobooth I have ever been in! I contacted Yvonne with Picture their Faces who responded so fast. She even was willing to price match another vendor that offered the same package. I loved that they provide the scrapbook for people to put their photobooth pictures in. This was such an easy and awesome company to work with. I love all the pictures and can't stop looking at our scrapbook.

Jesarela · Married on 11/01/2014

PHENOMENAL!!
    I reached out to several photo booth companies and Picture Their Faces offered the best all inclusive price (even an outside monitor showing all current pictures, a few companies offer this feature)

All of my guest loved the photo booth and everyone keeps talking about what an awesome idea it was to have them there. I, the bride, got to enjoy the photo booth to the fullest and take pictures with most of my guest.

There were lots of props
    The photo booth was big enough to fit 8 people (even 9 to 10 from looking at some of my pics)
    I loved that the photo booth was enclosed and not open air, allowing my shy guest to be silly.
    Best part was the guestbook/album we received at the end of the night..... PRICELESS!!
    Yvonne was great to work with and great in communicating through email/text.

Picture Their Faces was the best money I could have spent and I will definitely be recommending them.

Jessica · Married on 02/15/2014

Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth. Many props for those funny pictures;)

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2013

I first met Picture Their Faces at my sisters wedding when she used them. I loved there work then and once I got engaged. I wanted to use their photo booth in my wedding as well. We enjoyed the photo booth at my wedding so much and my guest fell in love with the idea and I got great compliments from the guest. I am so happy with their service and would recommend to anyone.

Yvonne had previously provided the Photo Booth for our daughter's wedding in July 2012. I was so pleased by the service provided that I just had to have her do the same for our son's wedding in April 2013. Yvonne is the true professional. She is extremely prompt in answering her e-mails and following up to make sure that all our concerns were addressed. We would recommend her company, Picture Their Faces, without hesitation.

Catherine

We hired Picture Their Faces for our wedding last month. They arrived to the venue for an early setup which I'm sure made the wedding planner happy. Our guest had a blast and gave great reviews on the photo booth as well. The husband and I were very busy doing this and that when all of a sudden we realized that we didn't get a chance to visit the booth. The attendants were gracious enough to restart the cameras although they were already closed for the evening just so we could have our moment. Thanks to PTF for capturing my special day and making it fun! You guys rock!

SABRINA · Married on 02/02/2013

AWESOME SERVICE, VERY PROFESSIONAL

Lidia · Married on 01/26/2013

Everything went smooth. They were professional, attentive, flexible, price was right, and made all our guest and us happy. We enjoyed it alot.

• User3019130 · 2+ years ago

Picture Their Faces came to an event for my sorority and were a huge hit! They were very afforable and easy to work with. They personalized the strips of pictures and provided a bin of props.

Melissa · Married on 02/11/2012

Picture Their Faces photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding! After doing a lot of searching I decided on Picture Their Faces because they offered the best services for the best price! The pictures were a great memory for my guests to keep and the scrapbook that they created for us is a wonderful keepsake from such a special day! The booth was a lot of fun as well as all the props they provided to use in the booth! They were very helpful and professional helping me create the look of our photo strips and even helping me pick the perfect spot for for the booth at our venue! It was a pleasure to work with such a great company!

Telvia · Married on 02/26/2011

We used Picture Their Faces for my nieces Quinces and they were Amazing! The attendants were very professional, and most important my daughter and her friends had an awesome time with plenty of memories to share! I highly recommend them for all events!

Sabrina · event on: 02/02/2013

Awesome service. Great quality.
    Very professional team.

norma · event on: 02/09/2013

Wonderful service. They were set up and ready to go way before the required time. The props provided were great and the memory book was beautiful.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure being part of your beautiful event!

ENRIQUE · event on: 03/09/2013

Picture Their Faces was a wonderful addition to my 50th Birthday Bash! Everyone at the party had hours of fun going in the booth and taking unlimited pictures. The staff were very professional and attentive. I highly recommend them for any type of event.

Rosemary · event on: 03/15/2013

Amazing service! Extremely professional and courteous. My daughter and her friends had a blast using the photo booth. The beautiful scrapbook at the end gave it the perfect final touch. We highly recommended this company and will be using them again in a future event!

Ana · event on: 05/11/2013

Great job. Everyone enjoyed so much

• W

www.RAMFloridaRealty.com · event on: 01/11/2014

We had a party at our house with over 120 guests and we rented a photo booth from Picture Their Faces. Our guests loved taking pictures and using the props. Because two photo strips with 4 pics print everytime, our guests were able to take their photos home and we were able to keep their memories as well. The company provided a professional staff that helped the guests with their photos and also provided us with an album that our guests were able to instantly see their pictures and leave a comment next to them for us.
    Great Concept and outstanding service. We highly recommend Picture Their Faces for your next event.

Cheryl · event on: 06/03/2014

Yvonne and her team at Picture Their Faces are amazing! We hired them for our 5th Grade End of the Graduation Celebration. They were flexible and worked within our time and tight budget constraints. Yvonne would immediately and cheerfully respond to my onslaught of communications. They were on time the day of the event, brought tons of fun props for the kids and kept the line moving smoothly. 95 kids in attendance and I know most all went through the booth at least twice and left with some great photo memories. The customized backgrounds to fit our Paris theme and gave us more than enough options to choose some fun ones the kids would enjoy. In addition, each photo strip was customized with our Paris theme colors and the name and date of our event. I would highly recommend Picture Their Faces for any event and plan to hire them again for my next event.

Carla · event on: 05/31/2014

Friendly and easy to work with, very professional, Excellent communication at all times and competitive prices. Looking forward to using this vendor again for next Year's prom.

Christina · event on: 05/17/2014

Picture Their Faces is such a great company to work with. They give you are amazing price for such priceless memories! I've been to multiple events where their photo booth is used as well as working with them for my class prom and it's always the favorite for the night. Everyone loves it and has a great time! I strongly encourage you to rent from them for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

• YDitas

Yasmin · event on: 08/02/2014

This by far has been the coolest photo booth company I've come across.
    My daughter and all her guest had a blast with the props and friendly services provided. Her album is something she'll always look back on and see just how much fun she and her guest had. I Highly recommend this company. Cheers, to "Picture their faces" :)

• I

Ivette · event on: 06/21/2014

Wonderful company and very professional. We were all very happy for their services. Will definitely recommend this company to all our friends.

Picture Their Faces gave me great photos from our wedding. They sent me a Google Drive file of the pictures taken that night, which my guests and I really appreciated. They had two attendants the night of the wedding which was nice. I had some trouble with communicating with them but ultimately the day of the wedding they pulled through.

• User4770059 · event on: 01/17/2015

Great service! Everything went smoothly!

• I

Iris · Married on 01/25/2013

I think it was really nice and all the invites enjoyed it.