26 Reviews for Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)
13 Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Favorite photobooth I have ever been in! I contacted Yvonne with Picture their Faces who responded so fast. She even was willing to price match another vendor that offered the same package. I loved that they provide the scrapbook for people to put their photobooth pictures in. This was such an easy and awesome company to work with. I love all the pictures and can't stop looking at our scrapbook.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 3/12/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

Picture Their Faces gave me great photos from our wedding. They sent me a Google Drive file of the pictures taken that night, which my guests and I really appreciated. They had two attendants the night of the wedding which was nice. I had some trouble with communicating with them but ultimately the day of the wedding they pulled through.

Profile Picture Karen, 2/6/16, 6 Reviews

PHENOMENAL!!
I reached out to several photo booth companies and Picture Their Faces offered the best all inclusive price (even an outside monitor showing all current pictures, a few companies offer this feature)

All of my guest loved the photo booth and everyone keeps talking about what an awesome idea it was to have them there. I, the bride, got to enjoy the photo booth to the fullest and take pictures with most of my guest.

There were lots of props
The photo booth was big enough to fit 8 people (even 9 to 10 from looking at some of my pics)
I loved that the photo booth was enclosed and not open air, allowing my shy guest to be silly.
Best part was the guestbook/album we received at the end of the night..... PRICELESS!!
Yvonne was great to work with and great in communicating through email/text.

Picture Their Faces was the best money I could have spent and I will definitely be recommending them.

Profile Picture Jesarela, 11/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth. Many props for those funny pictures;)

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I first met Picture Their Faces at my sisters wedding when she used them. I loved there work then and once I got engaged. I wanted to use their photo booth in my wedding as well. We enjoyed the photo booth at my wedding so much and my guest fell in love with the idea and I got great compliments from the guest. I am so happy with their service and would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Yvonne had previously provided the Photo Booth for our daughter's wedding in July 2012. I was so pleased by the service provided that I just had to have her do the same for our son's wedding in April 2013. Yvonne is the true professional. She is extremely prompt in answering her e-mails and following up to make sure that all our concerns were addressed. We would recommend her company, Picture Their Faces, without hesitation.

Catherine

Profile Picture User3247756, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Picture Their Faces for our wedding last month. They arrived to the venue for an early setup which I'm sure made the wedding planner happy. Our guest had a blast and gave great reviews on the photo booth as well. The husband and I were very busy doing this and that when all of a sudden we realized that we didn't get a chance to visit the booth. The attendants were gracious enough to restart the cameras although they were already closed for the evening just so we could have our moment. Thanks to PTF for capturing my special day and making it fun! You guys rock!

Profile Picture User3157878, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

AWESOME SERVICE, VERY PROFESSIONAL

Profile Picture SABRINA, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything went smooth. They were professional, attentive, flexible, price was right, and made all our guest and us happy. We enjoyed it alot.

Profile Picture Lidia, 1/26/13, 1 Review
4.7

I think it was really nice and all the invites enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Iris, 1/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Picture Their Faces came to an event for my sorority and were a huge hit! They were very afforable and easy to work with. They personalized the strips of pictures and provided a bin of props.

Profile Picture User3019130, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Picture Their Faces photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding! After doing a lot of searching I decided on Picture Their Faces because they offered the best services for the best price! The pictures were a great memory for my guests to keep and the scrapbook that they created for us is a wonderful keepsake from such a special day! The booth was a lot of fun as well as all the props they provided to use in the booth! They were very helpful and professional helping me create the look of our photo strips and even helping me pick the perfect spot for for the booth at our venue! It was a pleasure to work with such a great company!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We used Picture Their Faces for my nieces Quinces and they were Amazing! The attendants were very professional, and most important my daughter and her friends had an awesome time with plenty of memories to share! I highly recommend them for all events!

Profile Picture Telvia, 2/26/11, 1 Review