Picture The Day Reviews

4 | Brighton, CO

4 Reviews for Picture The Day

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nancy · Married on 09/13/2008

Photography was the most important wedding item for me. In addition, I was planning a Denver wedding from Virginia. The recommendation for Picture the Day came from another photographer I had contacted. Teddi and Keith were great! I dealt initially with Teddi who was very easy to work with-prompt, easy to communicate with. She wanted to make sure that everything we wanted photographed was taken care of. Their one-price package deal worked perfectly for our needs. Most importantly, our pictures turned out beautifully. I'm looking forward to seeing our album. We plan on having Teddi and Keith do our maternity and baby pictures when the time comes.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Linnae · Married on 09/08/2007

I spent a lot of time searching for a fantastic photographer that would fit in my price range. PtD not only fit in our budget, but I love their work more than the photographers who charge double. By far, the absolute best value on the front range and great pictures that really capture the couple and capture the day. They also have this great offer included in the wedding package -- free photo shoot every year after so you can continue to preserve the precious moments of your life :)

Sent on 12/22/2007

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2007

Teddi and Keith were fantastic! I recommend them to everyone! They are so professional and great to work with - always a smile - the quality of their photos AMAZING - albums even better (somehow :) ) HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2008

Jennalyn · Married on 09/21/2008

Teddi and Keith did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We loved their pictures so much and they did such a great job. We had a ton of awesome pictures of our wedding (700 pictures) and it was so hard to pick from since they were all so unique and beautiful. I highly recommend them, they're such a sweet couple and do such a great job together!

Sent on 10/21/2008