Picture Me Mine Photography Reviews

6 | Lehi, UT

6 Reviews for Picture Me Mine Photography

• O

olivia · Married on 09/22/2012

Jess was wonderful to work with! I had lots of ideas for different pictures and she was very willing to do those. We had a great time and she was so much fun. The pictures we got were AMAZING!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Jess was amazing to work with, and we couldn't be happier with our photos. Based on our research and experience, Jess is an incredible value. She was flexible with our package specifics, accommodating of our schedule, and always responsive. I would absolutely recommend Jess to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/14/2013

Emma · Married on 08/16/2012

Jess is amazing! She has great talent, and is so wonderful to work with. I am so happy with my photos, and treasure them very dearly. Not only did I walk away with quality pictures but a great friend.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2012

Picture Me Mine Photography is amazing! They listen to you on exactly what type of pictures you are looking for and they give you fun ideas for your photo shoot that not only gives you the pictures you want, but you have a blast taking the pictures, too! We will use her to photograph us as our family grows! I HIGHLY recommend using Picture Me Mine Photography for everything!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Jess was fantastic! She was so easy to work with and took the most beautiful pictures. We are so happy with how well all the pictures turned out. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/21/2013

If anyone likes to get the real wedding moments in front your eyes perpetually, the Picture Me Mine Photography is the exceptional selection for that.
    This professional studio is located in Lehi and it provides the extraordinary service to the customers.
    Last week, I went to this studio to make one photo album.
    Really, I was excited while seeing the model photos in that studio.

Sent on 11/06/2012