Pickman Photography Reviews

54 | Chicago, IL

54 Reviews for Pickman Photography

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2018

Caleb took our engagement photos at the end of April and, of course, we were all expecting it to be spring weather. It ended up being 25 degrees and unimaginably windy. Of course, our photo spot happened to be Lake Michigan! Caleb handled it like a pro and helped us use the weather to our benefit (windswept hair, anyone?) At the end of the shoot, my makeup was crumbling off my face from the blistering cold and I was worried for days. No need, his editing skills were on point and they turned out great. For the price, can’t beat Pickman Photography.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Anusha · Married on 12/07/2017

He got us great shots even during bad weather and was considerate enough to reschedule the appointment.

Jamee · Married on 11/04/2017

Caleb did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. He was so easy to work with and accommodating both during the planning process and the day of our big day. We had a four month engagement and he totally worked with our short timeline. He listened to what we wanted and brought forth creative ideas of his own. Our wedding photos are truly one of a kind. He literally got drenched for us! We got married at Montrose Harbor and the waves were huge hitting the sea wall. It was a rainy and cold November day and he encouraged us to take some amazing and unique photos, all the while getting splashed on himself! He also encouraged some additional shots after dinner when we snuck out for some night time photos on the dock. He did amazing and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Caleb and his team made our special day one we will always remember. Out of 30 photographers we chose him because of his excellent portfolio and stellar reviews! We are so grateful we choose Pickman photography to capture every moment!

Nathan · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a great experience with Caleb and his photography team. He is very innovative and has a great eye for unique shots that are impressive. He works well with his customers and I would defiantly recommend him.

Jana · Married on 09/23/2017

Caleb was so easy-going, prompt, professional, and hard-working, not to mention providing gorgeous photos! We we're thrilled with our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Gabby · Married on 08/12/2017

Caleb is honestly the best! He makes even the most awkward person feel comfortable and relaxed. He also time and time again produces quality work! If you're deciding between a handful of photographers, just stop and know that Pickman Photography is the no-brainer decision.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Lee · Married on 07/15/2017

Great pictures, nice guy, and couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Thanks Caleb!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Lea · Married on 07/15/2017

Caleb was great! We had such a great time having him as our photographer on our wedding day, and we have so many amazing pictures of that day to share and remember forever!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Joe · Married on 06/17/2017

We were so pleased with Caleb and his company. Our special day was captured beyond our imagination and he did this with a realistic budget. We highly recommend using him.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Pickman Photography is simply the best! I had my first experience with Pickman Photography about 7 years ago when their photographers shot my sisters wedding. The pictures turned out beautifully. Since then, Caleb and the other photographers have continued to develop their skills and techniques and continue to capture every beautiful moment on film. The photographers are professional and talented. They are able to have fun but maintain order and keep the flow of events on track. Caleb was able to assist me on some basic wedding planning decisions and offered great advice. Overall if you are looking for photography/videography Pickman Photography is top notch; while wedding planning can be stressful, they'll make that detail a real pleasure!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Caleb was awesome! We can't wait to get all the pictures back!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Great photographer to work with. We had a HUGE wedding party and he was able to keep everyone and everything under control! Our pictures turned out great. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

A great experience and it did not break the bank! Will recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Tanner · Married on 10/01/2016

Caleb was very professional. He made us a package to fit our budget which me and my wife were very happy. He showed up on time and was very respectful of what we wanted done and did everything we asked him to do. The pictures turned out amazing and he had them to us within a couple of weeks, which we were very impressed with! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

They did a fabulous job and caught really beautiful moments in awesome quality. Great team to hire. Very flexible, creative, and easy to work with

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

We are not photogenic people, but you wouldn't be able to tell it from our wedding photos! Pickman Photography did an amazing job! He was by my side keeping us on track and catching beautiful moments that I missed in the craziness of the day. Our photographer worked his butt off on a hot day and did whatever needed to be done to get a good shot, including army crawling in fresh cut grass . Truly dedicated!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

I would highly recommend Pickman Photography and Videography! They were very easy to work with and extremely patient with our very large wedding party! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer they captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Lydia · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend Pickman Photography!! Caleb Pickman is very creative and flexible - so let him know what you want, and he'll make it happen. The drone in the wedding video is priceless - request this! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/10/2016

Pickman photography was absolutely amazing for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. I knew after our engagement photo session I would not have to worry about him getting all the pictures we wanted on our wedding day. They paid attention to the details of every photo and to the pictures I had shown him that I wanted something similar to. I will cherish these photos forever and am so thankful we chose pickman photography.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Elaine · Married on 02/28/2016

Caleb worked with me on logistics and pricing as our wedding was 2/28, but our reception will be in June.
    I asked for certain photos at the ceremony, but the shots that he suggested that I hadn't considered were some of my favorites!
    I really appreciated his creative suggestions. He had a quick turnaround time for the photos and did a great job re-touching the black eye of a family guest on many photos!
    I highly recommend Pickman Photography.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Before my wedding, the only experience I've had with professional photos were senior pictures and I absolutely hated the entire thing...so I was very hesitant about my engagement and wedding photos but Caleb made me feel incredibly comfortable. He literally positioned us for the photos in the angles that would be most flattering. He also had several ideas that we took him up on. When I told him I didn't want anything too cheesy, he completely listened and had ideas for things that worked out the best for me and my vision. i would recommend Pickman Photography to anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/03/2015

Choosing Caleb as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made. He was very professional, flexible and easy to work with. We used Caleb to do both our engagement photos and wedding. He was very cool/laid back and made us feel very comfortable during our photo sessions. Our guest at the wedding also commented on how professional he was. Our pictures turned out AMAZING.!! Caleb's prices were very reasonable and we got our photos back quickly.! I would HIGHLY recommend Caleb to anyone for any photo needs. We will definitely use him again in the future.!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

Was very helpful, professional and provided excellent pictures and customer service.

Sent on 12/23/2015

We absolutely LOVED Pickman Photography. We will definitely be using them for future photos! The day of our wedding they were very organized and professional. They were on top of it and ready to capture some amazing shots! I was never worried which led to a very stress free day. Caleb had lots of direction and definitely knew what he was doing. Not to mention he had a ton of creative ideas. Thanks again Pickman Photography!

Sent on 01/25/2016