PICGREEN Photography Reviews

17 | Olathe, KS

17 Reviews for PICGREEN Photography

Brittney · Married on 06/11/2016

Quincy and Ashley at Picgreen Photography are incredible! Our wedding pictures turned out perfect. Pictures are one of the most important things and they did an amazing job. They captured all the important moments and more. I’ve gone through our pictures several times. Not only were our pictures great, but they were so fun to work with during the wedding planning process. Ashley and Quincy are down to earth. They are flexible, reliable, and extremely helpful. They listened to what we wanted and made our day less stressful. While taking pictures, Ashley and Quincy worked so well together. We had a large wedding party and they did a great job getting everyone lined up for the picture quickly without overly controlling how everyone stood. Our wedding party had a great time taking pictures because of Ashley and Quincy. Everyone looks natural and happy in the pictures. They know what they are doing! Our family and friends went on and on about how wonderful our photographer were on our wedding day. We also got our pictures back very quickly after our wedding. They made the whole experience easy and stress free. I would highly recommend Picgreen Photography. We have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Quincy and Ashley. We will us them again when we have a family!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Kim · Married on 09/20/2014

Ashley and Quincy were absolutely wonderful, both for our engagement pictures and on our wedding day! The pictures turned out great and they were perfect to work with - if anything they made my day less stressful, which is definitely a plus when you're getting married. Leading up to the day, they were great at getting back to me regarding plans and they made sure to know which pictures were important to catch. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/04/2013

My wife and I loved working with Quincy and Ashley. Our pictures were exactly what we wanted from our wedding, they made that part of our planning process easier and fun. One less thing to worry about leading up to the day. Since meeting them and working with them, we have become good friends with them and see them often.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/28/2013

Ashley and Quincy were wonderful to work with! From our first meeting, where they allowed us to look at as many samples of their work as we wanted, to the engagement shoot, to our actual wedding day. They are open to ideas for pictures, but also have AMAZING ideas in case you unsure about what you want. They were very flexible and responded to emails quickly. On our wedding day, we had a little hiccup with our florist, and Ashley was able to remedy the situation, as she is familiar and comfortable speaking with other vendors. They went above and beyond what I expected, and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User4208175 · 2+ years ago

Ashley and Quincy were beyond spectacular for our wedding. I am so happy that we choose this husband and wife team. They were very professional and courteous to everyone at our event. Our photos were gorgeous and they captured every detail. There are not enough good things to say about them!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2013

Ashley and Quincy were phenomenal. I couldn't have asked for better people to capture our day!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Breanna · Married on 06/22/2013

I've been in several weddings in the past and have worked with a lot of photographers the Pickerings are my favorite!! Your wedding is the most important day of your whole life and a photographer is someone you spend the whole day with! So you want someone you can be comfortable around and have fun with! And that is Quincy and Ashkey all the way. Plus they captured the perfect candid and posed pictures that I wanted! I couldn't be happier with them!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Erica · Married on 06/02/2013

Quincy and Ashely absolutely made my day! They were warm, welcome, and present for our wedding. I loved having Quincy's eye for detail as he posed us and Ashley's spontaneity and perspective while she took the candid photos. I did not have a single bad picture! Especially from the reception, they took the time to capture the moments of our friends and family enjoying themselves. It took several weeks to get pictures since all 900 from our day were edited then mailed on a USB! I highly recommend, worth your time and money if you want quality and people there to make your event even more wonderful while they document it for you.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Colleen · Married on 04/26/2013

Quincy and Ashley were amazing! My entire wedding party had such a great time "hanging out" with them all day. They were so easy to talk to and really brought out the best in all of us. They are both unbelievably talented and I am so thankful to have such wonderful pictures to remember our special day!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Quincy and Ashley of PicGreen Photography were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. We enjoyed getting to know them throughout our engagement and wedding. We were thrilled with the final product of the pictures we received! They are truly talented. We can't say enough good things about them and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Meryl

Meryl · Married on 10/13/2012

I loved the style of their photography. I loved that they were a husband and wife duo...so you were getting two different points of views and takes during the event. Very nice, easy to work with, open to ideas, as well as bringing their ideas to the table.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Brittany · Married on 07/10/2011

Quincy and Ashley Pickering were very professional and amazing photographers for our wedding day. We can't express enough how delighted we were to have them capture our beautiful day. They go above and beyond for their clients, and most importantly provide quality work. You guys are awesome!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Andrae · Married on 07/10/2011

The event was truly unforgettable, and this young and very talented couple captured every moment of it. I was very impressed with their creativity, capturing each moment, through the use of different angles and photos print contrast. Lastly, i was very impressed with many photos that were captured during my event which I never realized they were even there during those moments.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Quincy and Ashley were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! The reason we chose them was because they are a very laid back, funny couple that is also very professional. They were very receptive to our style and what we wanted more of or less of. They were very efficient and kept us on schedule during our wedding day as well. The only reason I have them 4.5 stars on responsiveness was that the last couple weeks before the wedding, my emails didn't get a response until several days after I sent them. This never became a problem, it just wasn't ideal right before the wedding. Other than this, everything was great!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ann · Married on 11/09/2013

Ashley and Quincy are great! They have a great architectural eye, yet caught amazing candid photos also. I would use them again in a heart beat. I have received so many complements on our photos. They had over 800 photos for my husband and I to relive our special day. And to top it all off...they are a fun couple. It felt like they enjoyed the day as much as my wedding party and guests did.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Quincy and Ashley did the photography for my twin sisters wedding 3 years ago ( almost 4 years) and will be doing mines 5/30/15. They are awesome and we are sooo excited. I think I'm more excited about the pics than anything!!!! See yall soon guys!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Lan · Married on 06/07/2014

We were very happy with choosing Ashley and Quincy to take our wedding photos. They accommodated our schedules and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. They were professional throughout the whole day and my family and friends all commented on how great they were. They take high quality photos, even during the times we were on time crunch. Do not hesitate to book them! We were very satisfied!

Sent on 07/05/2014