PianoFactor Reviews

2 | St Albans, GB

2 Reviews for PianoFactor

James · Married on 01/23/2016

Better than I could ever imagined! From the moment we got in touch with Carl at Pianofactor, his professional and approachable attitude made us feel completely comfortable. Any questions we had were answered and I know he would have gone out of his way to help... And then, the performance... My goodness, these guys really know how to put on a show! My wife and I, and all of our guests had the most amazing time, they kept everybody entertained with fun, laughter and fantastic music. If you want to make your wedding unforgettable then you may want to give Carl a call!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Corina · Married on 05/14/2013

After deciding that for my wedding I wanted a duelling piano show and nothing else... the hunt began online. PianoFactor was the second one to answer my inquiry and they hooked me with their openness, flexibility and friendliness. I was very upfront with what I was envisioning and with the fact that I was a student and budgeting half my wedding money to them. PianoFactor were prompt in coming up with a line-up and a plan to suit my needs musically and financially.

They DID NOT disappoint.... The show was amazing, exactly what I envisioned... I danced for 5 hours straight... had to take off my shoes the last 2hr..... at the end, when all the guests went to sleep, we partied longer "un-plugged" had some drinks and laughs together (just the bride, groom and the crew).... we were grateful, they were grateful and we all had a time to remember.

I would recommend these guys in a heart beat....and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!! Rock on guys!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013