14 Reviews for Pianist Joshua Espinoza

Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Reception (1)
11 Pianist Joshua Espinoza Reviews

My wife found Joshua on Gigmasters, but I thought I'd add a review on here as well. First off, Joshua's musicality is on point! He played with a trio (piano, bass and drum) for our wedding at Trummer's on Main. My wife and I both love jazz music so it made perfect sense. We heard samples of Joshua and band members online, but when they played live it was like we had a special concert just for us and our closest family/friends. He was very professional, punctual and amazingly talented. We were very lucky and honored to have him play at our wedding. If you want some great jazz music and even some pop standards at your event, Joshua is your man. You better book him in advance as he is a busy man just check out his event schedule! Thank you again to you Joshua and the rest of your trio for giving our special day a private concert :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeff, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Reception, Piano

Absolutely perfect. Joshua was very open and flexible throughout the entire planning process. Did not have an issue with any of the song choices we gave him and played beautifully! Definitely recommend Joshua for any event, be it a wedding, anniversary party, or even an elegant/classy get together. Also very kind and courteous, also was very responsive to all questions and emails/changes we sent his way. Thank you Josh!!

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

From the very beginning, Josh was incredibly friendly and responded to all of my emails within a day or two. He was also willing to learn new songs and gave me tons of pointers on how to choose my ceremony music, which was actually rather difficult for me. He actually has a blog that teaches brides how to choose their ceremony music. Totally genius (and very helpful)!! Again, Josh was very sweet from the beginning and incredibly professional, but I was BEYOND impressed with him when the ceremony kept getting moved around because of the weather. He started out with his kit outside, had to move inside when it started raining, and then brought it back outside when it stopped raining again. I probably would have been a little annoyed if something like this happened to me, but Josh did not complain at all...and even moved around with a smile on his face! Another thing that impressed me was that Josh learned all of the music I chose for the ceremony within a week or two and played everything flawlessly. Thankfully, we had also hired him to play our cocktail hour, because I didn't want him to leave!! I would HIGHLY recommend Josh to other brides looking for a pianist for their ceremony and would also recommend hiring him to play the reception as well. He was fantastic, and if I ever need a musician for another event, I will definitely be giving him another phone call! The ONLY thing I would change is the weather...the rain made it impossible to get all of our pictures finished before cocktail hour started, so I was unable to spend as much time as I would have liked listening to him play after the ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/26/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Joshua was very accommodating with music selections and coordinating with our soloists. He arrived promptly and was very professional. His playing was wonderful!

Profile Picture User3265999, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were looking for someone to play the keyboard for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. Josh was so professional and nice to work with. He played a variety of music for the different events of the evening. He was extremely flexible and willing to work with us. He was very punctual and so professional. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Meredith, 3/15/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

After several phone calls and e-mails to many pianist, that had either a small genre base of music to select from or were not willing to learn new music. I spoke with Mr. Espinoza and after a few quick questions knew that I had found the right pianist for our wedding. Mr. Espinoza never used the words "no or can not" when talking about our music selection. On the day of our wedding he went above and beyond all expectations. We thank you for adding so much beauty to our special day.

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Joshua was extremely responsible, responsive, and flexible while dealing with us prior to our wedding day. He had such a wide variety of musical selections and styles to choose from and was easily able to accommodate our requests. Many of our guests commented to me about how great he was and what a treat it was to have him prior to our wedding ceremony. He did a fantastic job and was extremely affordable - money well spent and a great addition to our happy wedding day!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/11/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Josh was fantastic - our ceremony definitely wouldn't have gone as smoothly without him. We requested he play from a set list of songs and he not only did so, but surpassed every expectation we had of him. He was kind and professional and it was a pleasure having him as part of our wedding. Working with Josh was probably the easiest, least most difficult part of all the planning that took place in the weeks and months leading up to the ceremony. I would definitely recommend him and will gladly use him again in the future!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Joshua was extremely professional, prepared, and knowledgeable. I knew my ceremony music was going to be beautiful once I hired Joshua to be the pianist. He was very enjoyable to work with-I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Profile Picture MC, 12/31/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Josh was wonderful! Very professional to work with and the feedback I received from his playing was wonderful!

Profile Picture Bride, 4/30/11, 1 Review
4.7

Josh is a college student at Furman University. I was amazed at how incredibly professional and communicative he was. He did a great job playing piano at our wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend working with Josh for your ceremony music (I believe he does reception music as well!).

Profile Picture Mary Clark, 1/1/11, 9 Reviews