PhotoVid Gallery Reviews

8 | Houston, TX

8 Reviews for PhotoVid Gallery

• Tonyia

Tonyia · Married on 03/19/2016

Durwin takes outstanding pictures! He made me feel so calm and relaxed during my bridal pictures and have been awesome to work with. I can't wait to see what more he does with my wedding pictures and video!
    UPDATE: WOW! Durwin is unbelievably talented. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments. From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I have enjoyed every interaction. From what I saw on Durwin's camera our photo's are going to be amazing.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2015

We plan a lot of weddings, and use a lot of photographers. In Texas, Noone beats PhotoVid. We have used them several times and our clients are always extatic about how the photos turn out. We use them Amy time we can. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Dr. Jennifer · event on: 10/26/2014

The Randle family (Photovid) was such a remarkable blessing. They took the time to do a last minute photoshoot and they treated us like we booked an appointment years ago. They went above and beyond the call of duty to make us feel like family. We have so many great shots of a time that I will never forget.

Sent on 03/07/2015
  • User4874083 · event on: 10/25/2014

I have used this photographer several times for various events. His work is exceptional and is exceeds all expectations. He captures the best moments. Moments you didn't even notice that you will be very glad he captured. I will always call to book him for all my events.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Dr. Jennifer · event on: 04/30/2011

I had a major book launch and the Photovid family treated my event as though it were royalty. I have more pictures than you could image and the shots make you feel as though you are reliving the moment all over agin. His turnaround time was remarkable and his rates were remarkable. He went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that not only I but my guests were happy as well. This business is amazing with phonomenal products and services. I am a lifetime customer of this business.

Sent on 03/07/2015
  • User4874083 · event on: 06/04/2010

My pictures were so clear and so beautiful.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Lanieka · event on: 02/14/2015

Durwin Randle was very kind and courtesy in my photo shoot... He allowed me to take control of my poses and backdrops all while guiding me to the best photo ready positions and the pointing out the minor details that helped show off my best assets... I would definitely love to work with Durwin again

Sent on 03/12/2015
  • User4872501 · event on: 05/31/2014

Durwin is so friendly. He keeps the flow natural and fun. Gets you a little out of your comfort zone so you can get some great shots that will last a lifetime. Affordable and great quality photos. Definitely will use him again In The future!

Sent on 03/12/2015