Photostudioab Reviews

ALEJANDRA · Married on 01/18/2014

GREAT SERVICE!!! VERY CREATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL

Sent on 03/01/2014

Seidy & Matthew · event on 12/18/2013

One of the best experiences in our lives! Alessandro is a great photographer, we had a great time during the session, and the photos turned out fantastic!!! :)

Sent on 01/17/2014

Kristina · Married on 10/26/2013

I have NEVER liked pictures taken of me but I love the photos from our wedding! I am having a hard time designing my photo book because we have so many great photos! I hope to use this company again for anniversary photos next year. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Carmen · Married on 10/18/2013

Excelente servicio y calidad nos encanto su profesionalismo y originalidad de las fotos, totalmente recomendable

Sent on 02/17/2014

Jenny & Jason · Married on 05/25/2013

Very professional and easy to work with. He made us look natural and beautiful while capturing all the important moments. We had many compliments from our guests about his friendlessness and candor. We also did a trash the dress which was fun! We received beautiful pictures, musical slideshow DVDs, and everything in CD within days. Couldn't be happier with Alessandro!

Sent on 01/24/2014

barbara · Married on 05/23/2013

Realmente encantada con su trabajo, muy profesional!!!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Antonio · Getting married on 09/18/2020

It was a pleasure working with Alessandro. He has a great personality, he is very professional, accommodating and his work is amazing. We love our pictures, couldn't be happier! To be fair to Alessandro and Photostudioab the score on flexibility had nothing to do with him- Resorts in Playa del Carmen require that a permit is purchased when planning to bring vendors not affiliated with them (cost of that permit is very expensive) therefore all of our pictures were taken during and after the ceremony. I will absolutely recommend his services, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Cortnie · Married on 05/26/2018

Alessandro was so great to work with-he made sure he got what we wanted and even stayed later for us at the last minute!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/11/2018

Alessandro was absolutely great! From the professionals, to being accommodating our meeting locations and enjoying the great time while shooting. Once the pictures began he knew exactly the types of photos that he wanted to take. He knew us as a couple and how we like to pose and how comfortable he made us feel in order for our photos to turn out great. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Photostudioab 8
    Photostudioab 9
    Photostudioab 10
    Photostudioab 11

Tingting · Married on 09/09/2017

The pictures look awesome! It was a great experience to work with Alessandro.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Landon · Married on 03/19/2017

Alessandro and PhotostudioAB team have captured photo and video during our wedding in March. We are very happy with the both services. We reccomend this vendor

Sent on 05/16/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/23/2016

The photos look great! Thank you so much, it was a pleasuring working with Alessandro.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Mike · Married on 11/12/2013

Alessandro Banchelli from PhotostudioAB is an amazing photographer who believes about capturing moments. Every single one of our photos turned out amazing and he is such an awesome guy who will make every one comfortable and laugh. We hired Alessandro and his assistant for our destination wedding in playa del carmen. Best decision made.If you are still looking for a photographer for your main event, stop looking now, you have found the best. All our family and friends back home were amazed with the quality of the photos. Alessandro, sorry for the late review but we would like to thank you again, as you would say " WOW". Lol

- Adiam & Mike

Sent on 02/22/2014

When searching for a photographer for our wedding, what came to our minds were pricing, package, and availability. We found Photostudioab online with other providers. We've contacted all of the providers to get a sense of their packages and any previous projects they've done. Looking at the packages and the portfolio, we decided that Photostudioab was our choice. Initial contacts with Alessandro, through email, was responsive. We scheduled a pre-shoot with him on an initial trip to Cancun and it turned out better than expected. Alessandro is outgoing and a well down to earth guy. He easily broke the ice with us and made us feel comfortable through our initial shoot. After the first experience we knew Alessandro was the photographer for our wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Stephan · Married on 08/03/2013

Good service, nice pictures

We can recommend Photostudioab. The pictures from our wedding are great and the all over experience was very professional, good preparation good fulfillment.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Mary Ann · Married on 01/19/2019

“Brilliant ¨

Alessandro was an unbelievable photographer. My husband and I were delighted with how Alessandro not only perfectly captured our day but also managed to connect with us as a couple. He really helped put us at ease and enjoy our day, whilst getting all the shots we wanted. The end result is AMAZING, and we absolutely love our photos and album. Thank you so much for capturing those beautiful moments, we will hold those pictures very dear for the rest of our lives.”We’ll always recommend Alessandro to anyone.!”

Sent on 03/29/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2016

PhotostudioAB provided such great services on my wedding day. They were always responsive through email, very professional, and were decently priced for providing photography & videography services. They were able to capture my wedding day the way I wanted and were very mindful with how I wanted my video to turn out. The only improvement which I wish was done on my special day was the ceremony organization which is also the fault of my wedding coordinator. It was confusing with what to do after as ceremony since no one was guiding us. I wish we had more group& solo shots with our guests after the ceremony and I wish we had more bridal party shots, in a way it felt really rushed if taking pictures between the ceremony & reception which is understandable because we didnt have enough time to take all thise pictures. But all in all i am impressed with all they have done. It was a great day and PhotostudioAB made our night 10 times better!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Photostudio AB is an excellent provider, very professional, detail oriented, and responsive. Allesandro really cares about your event, and the contracting/payment process is very simple and secure, which is very important for customers traveling from abroad. We will not hesitate to contact Photostudio AB for our next event.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Carolyn · Married on 11/08/2013

Alessandro was a joy to work with. His happy, light-hearted presence made our wedding that much more special. We were looking for more natural, less-canned imagery and Alessandro really delivered. Thanks to him we have amazing pictures that will help us remember our special day forever.

Sent on 09/04/2014

We were very satisfied with service and quality.....and in addition we had a lot of fun. Thanks a lot!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

We had a great wedding thanx to Alesandro the photografher. By his enthusiasm and professionalism we have super beautiful wedding photos. Thank you recorded for us this beautiful day.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Lindsi · Married on 11/24/2017

We had a great experience with Alessandro and Chris (video partner) for our destination wedding in Puerto Morelos in November, 2017. The price was more reasonable than it would have been with the resort photographer, and he gave us way more photos. Overall, I'm happy with the photos—some of them were a little more cheesy (we're not the "gently stroke her cheek and kiss her forehead" types), and some had a brighter flash than I wanted, but that can be unavoidable with a big group and a setting sun. Alessandro was very flexible leading up to the event and willing to work with us, and a bit of a drill sergeant the day of the event to ensure he was able to capture as much as possible. He captured the important moments (groom's face when I was walking down aisle, tears during vows, etc.)—and the price was reasonable. Thanks, Alessandro!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Photostudioab 20
    Photostudioab 21

aubrey · Married on 10/22/2016

3.0

Alessandro was fun and full of energy! We purchased the 4 hour session for our wedding and I wish we would have booked him for longer! I feel like we were rushed to get pictures in (first dances, cake cutting, send off - etc. This was my bad - I should have known 4 hours wouldn't be enough time to really capture everything.) Due to the time restraint, I felt like he was a little irritated with us when we had certain request, BUT our pictures did turned out great. I would recommend him to someone who is having a destination wedding, like I did. I would just recommend booking him for longer than 4 hours. He was always reachable and open to any ideas I had. All my guest loved him. His pricing was SO reasonable.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amy · Married on 05/28/2016

2.0
      0.5

Really unhappy like about 15 pics in 150 photos. The team turned up early at my room so I wasn't ready. I felt extremely rushed. No pictures of my beautiful veil and train. In most pictures my veil is twisted, and my train all scrumpled up in the back. When I told allesandro about this I was told not to worry. Highlights video was only 4 minutes long . Wasn't asked what music I wanted . They redone video again as i wasnt happy . And done it wrong again. When got my pictures printed. The colours have been edited lighter, all the males ties are white and look awful

Sent on 09/12/2016