Photostudioab Reviews

Photostudioab 5
Photostudioab 6
Photostudioab 7

lisa · Married on 06/19/2016

Excellent photography services from Alessandro and his team. I found Alessandro through many past recommendations from the Cancun Brides Facebook group. I am very impressed with his visual storytelling through his photography. He is an excellent communicator from the moment I contacted him till our wedding day. Thank you so much Alessandro I highly recommend him for future brides in Cancun.

Sent on 07/11/2016

These guys were awesome!!!!! Would highly recommend them!!! Love the photos!!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Niko · Married on 05/20/2016

I will start by saying I am SO grateful I found Alessandro. Our pictures are so beautiful and captured such precious moments that my husband and I can't help but relook over and over and over. We truly can relive the wedding through photographs that tell a story, which was very important to us as we decided not to get a videographer. I have absolutely no regrets about that decision seeing as how Alessandro did such an amazing job capturing the emotion, setting, and vibe of our whole day through his photos.

Planning a wedding in Mexico while living in the states isn't easy. You are forced to make decisions from afar, and it can turn out to be gamble. We communicated from email in the beginning, and he was also so cheerful and seemed excited to prepare for our big day. That made me confident in our decision. In addition we coordinated a sit down meeting a few days before the wedding once we got to Mexico, and it was great he was the one to suggest doing so (at no additional charge of course). He made us relaxed, asked us things he should be aware of about our day, schedule, people in attendance, etc. He cared about the details, and he wanted to get our opinions on things.

The day of the wedding, he was so thoughtful, kind, and fun. He made absolutely all of our guests feel comfortable, and they all talked about how great he was for days after the wedding.

His work originally captured my attention because the photos didn't seem staged or awkward. I wanted photos that truly caught us in the moment, and he did that so wonderfully. He caught moments I had forgotten happened, and the sincerity of the emotions were so fun to relive. The photos blew us away.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Heather · Married on 04/18/2016

I could not be more pleased with our wedding photos and our experience with Alessandro. I heard horror stories about resort photographers and quality wedding pictures were so important to me. Our entire wedding party loved the photographers, and they were so great interacting with our guests. These are pictures that I will cherish and look back at forever, and they are so amazing. If you're planning a destination wedding and a photographer is included in the package, DON'T trust their work because once the day is over you can't get it back. I highly highly recommend PhotoStudio AB and I'm so happy we found them!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Amazing pictures and really nice people

Sent on 05/04/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/16/2016

We recently made photo albums of our wedding which was in April 2016 and it reminded me of just how great working with PhotostudioAB was. I decided that I needed to share my experience with others. We booked Alessandro for our wedding photographs and his colleague for our wedding video for our wedding in Cancun. We could not be happier with the quality of their work, their professionalism, and fun nature. And to top it off their prices were one of the best I found for what you get too.

First, our pictures turned out beautifully. We were so pleased with how they captured us, as well as our guests, and the day. They got both the formal shots as well as the fun, candid shots. The video was perfect too. We got an amazing edited video that summarized the day, as well as a edited video with the entire day (including the entire ceremony), and all of the raw footage.

Living in California and having our wedding in Mexico was a little nerve racking. You can't meet with any vendors ahead of time so you just have to hope for the best. But Alessandro was prompt and responsive via email which made me feel better. And then, once we arrived in Cancun he and the videographer met us at our resort a few days before the wedding to introduce themselves and review all the information they had previously gathered from us. It was a really nice touch.

Then, the wedding day. We still talk about Alessandro and his team regularly. They were so much fun and became one of our favorites memories from the wedding day.

And they are prompt too. A month after the wedding the pictures and videos were on their way to us. And we did not sacrifice quality for speed either. We got 2 beautifully edited videos and 314 beautifully edited photos, in additional to all the raw video and pictures. So, if you are considering PhotostudioAB I can tell you from experience they won't disappoint!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kevin · Married on 03/19/2016

We hired PhotostudioAB for our destination wedding in Mexico. The pictures on their website speak for themselves, but it's a pretty daunting task as you're doing all of your planning from far away (we're in New Jersey, USA). But, after meeting with Alessandro a few days before our wedding, all our fears were put to bed. He's extremely passionate, professional, and fun. He couldn't have been better the day of the wedding. He told us to trust him when he says it's a good shot to take - and we're glad we did! The pictures (which we received in under 3 weeks!) are exactly what we could've hoped for. Everyone we show them to comments on how amazing they are, and we agree.
    I would recommend PhotostudioAB to anyone who needs a photographer. They are really, really great at what they do.
    And a special mention goes to Diana who took my (the groom) "getting ready" pictures before the wedding. She was great. Just as passionate and fun and talented as Alessandro. They make a great team.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Bozhana · Married on 03/19/2016

Booking Alessandro for our destination wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Our pictures are everything we had imagined and more! We can't stop looking at them:) He met with us in advance of our wedding day and we knew then we made the right choice. He is very professional and working with him was also so much fun:) Wish we can do it all over again! Thank you, Alessandro, for capturing so perfectly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Theta · Married on 03/05/2016

We were married on March 5, 2016 at Azul Fives and we started working with Alessandro about a year before. Alessandro and his team are amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

It was stressful booking a photographer we had never met, but we did our research. Alessandro was the most responsive of all of the photographers we reached out to, (even after we booked with him,), we liked his philosophy, and he had numerous positive reviews. Also note that for us to use an “outside vendor” at our resort we had to pay an extra $800 fee-so we had to be positive.

Alessandro met with us a few days before the wedding to find out what we were looking for, and breakdown the day. He was very thorough and explained everything from his arrival the day through when we could expect to receive our photos etc.

On the day of the wedding Alessandro and his team arrived fashionably early and came and got set up taking pictures of myself and my husband. They were very thorough and worked quickly getting a huge assortment of pictures. All of our guests enjoyed him and he made everyone laugh, provided direction and made you feel comfortable through the process.

Throughout the inevitable wedding problems he was very empathetic, patient, took the time to check after my sick husband and he was very kind to all of us.

He and his team truly care about helping to make memories by capturing all of the many moments that a wedding holds. They all work together to make capturing the “big day” as seamless as possible.

Our final photos are beautiful! We are so happy! He even made covers for each of the discs with our wedding photos.

PhotostudioAB is a great deal. His packages include ALL of the photos he takes plus edited ones and he doesn’t charge your extra for the rights-they are yours! For the amount of time he takes, work ethic, number of photos you receive and all the extras you really can’t beat it.

I have no regrets about choosing PhotostudioAB. Thank you!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Photostudioab was as good as it gets. Alessandro Banchelli provided us with step by step processes toward making our shoot a success and ensured that we were comfortable along the way. He was timely and energetic, but we never felt rushed or hurried. Clearly he is driven by quality, providing an experience of a lifetime and capturing the moment as we only wished we could have seen it. He recognizes that little pocket or window in time that captures the essence of life, perfection, stillness in time and the positive results that his customers seek. We knew that we had only one chance to capture our wedding and couldn't risk it being trusted behind the wrong lens. Alessandro and his wonderful assistant gave us exactly what we had asked for - Perfection.
    Thank you..... We loved working with you! The fun, the drive, the professionalism and the laughter..... Sangita

Sent on 03/29/2016

Marina · Married on 02/06/2016

We had our wedding February 6 2016 in Valentin Imperial Maya, and Oh my god the words can't even describe how happy we are with Alessandro and the quality of services he provides. Alessandro is so talented and passionate about his job, that I can't even say that he is doing his "job," more like he is creating art. Our pictures turned out so alive, vibrant and just so beautiful. Initially we had WeddingDayStory photographer included in our wedding package but we decided to go with the external vendor (and pay the external vendor fee) which turned out the best decision we ever made about our wedding. And here is why: the photographer we had was just doing his job, you can tell when someone is just there to press the button on the camera, while Alessandro was creating memories. Secondly, we got all of our wedding photos from him, which another companies are reluctant to do; in fact they would try and sell you photos individually, like $10 per photo. Imagine if you have over 500 images.... With all the other wedding expenses, why not get "the bestest" value for the money you pay - and this is what you get with Photostudio A&B, on top of "the bestest quality"! Great success :) Also, he is just so easy-going and very organized, just a delight to deal with. We spent the whole day together and he went above and beyond to make it a magical and fun experience for all of us. He is energetic, enthusiastic fun guy with the unique style and talent. I would do business with him again in a heart beat.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Lauren · Married on 02/05/2016

Alessandro was professional from the second he responded to my interest through email. His urgency to respond and answer questions and stay connected was excellent - this can be hard to find when you are in the states and trying to plan your destination wedding! We had our prewedding meeting and just discussed how the day would go and he asked a lot of questions to make sure he was caught up to speed so when he showed up the day of the wedding he was ready to go. He arrived promptly day of wedding and had lots of energy which helped make all of us laugh and feel at ease. Throughout the wedding I barely noticed him and his partner - they were not a distraction at all! At the end of the night he said we would have the preview in 2 weeks and he delivered it right on time. Easy transaction of payment! I could not say 1 bad thing or 1 thing I wish was different... he was amazing and our pictures prove it! Thank you Alessandro for capturing our special day and the emotion that poured from our photos!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/17/2016

Alessandro and Cristiano did an amazing job with our photographs! We got married on January 17, 2016 at Generations Riviera Maya. We decided not to use one of the resort's recommended photographer vendors, but instead did our own research and came across Photostudio AB. We reached out to other photographers and most of them had their assistant reply. Alessandro personally replied to our email and spent time answering all of our questions. His prices were very fair and he was flexible with customizing a package for us. We were so impressed by his work and friendly personality that we signed a contract with him. Alessandro met us at our resort a few days before our wedding to get to know us and to learn more about our wedding. We went over the itinerary for the day, important family members and friends, and specific photographs that we wanted him to take. The day of the wedding, Alessandro and Cristiano arrived early to set up. Throughout the day, they were easy going, fun to be around, and respectful our of time - making sure we got back to our cocktail hour to enjoy as much of it as possible. We received the previews of our photographs 5 days after our wedding and our dvd (with all the high res photos) 7 days after that. We love how the photos came out and couldn't be happier with our experience with Alessandro! We would gladly recommend Photostudio AB to anyone, and are not surprised by all of the amazing reviews before our very own.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Tatiana · Married on 12/02/2015

It was really good time with professional people.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Cheryl · Married on 11/22/2015

Bravo!
    Alessandro and his assistant Christian were very professional and artistic. Our wedding was plagued by some rain at the end of our ceremony which led to a very tight timeline to get photos in the natural daylight without rain once it cleared up. The outcome and creativity from Alessandro was utterly magnificent. In a short period of time be captured so many wonderful photos and special moments. His photos are not typical wedding photos, rather they are works of art from a very special and talented photographer. We feel so lucky to have not only chosen Alessandro for our wedding but also to have met him. Thank you for our photos! - Adam & Cheryl - Dreams Riviera Cancun

Sent on 12/01/2015

Veronica · Married on 11/15/2015

Alessandro and his team provided extremely professional work for our wedding day! Since the initial communication, he was very responsive with quotes and answers to my questions. His prices were the most reasonable I found for quality work. We signed a contract with him months before the wedding and he made sure to follow up a couple weeks before the wedding. He called me the day of the wedding on arrival, to which him and his team of 3 arrived 30 minutes early to prepare. My guests spoke either English and Spanish, which he spoke both. After the wedding, he kept in constant contact letting me know the timing of when we'll receive the picture cd and 2 videos. It was a quick delivery with no problems from Cancun to Chicago. Thank you Alessandro and team!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Natalie · Married on 11/13/2015

Alessandro was very prompt with returning my emails. He was extremely professional and explained his exact vision. He also listened to what we had to say and managed to portray exactly what we asked for in pictures.
    A very happy, smiley guy whom I would highly recommend.
    Couldn't have been happier, thank you Alessandro.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Briony · Married on 11/09/2015

Alessandro and his team did an incredible job of the photography of our wedding on 09 November 2015 at Solimon Bay, Tulum. Right from his arrival Alessandro eased my nervousness with his cheerful easy going demeanour and encouragements! Our photos turned out beautiful, our important moments were captured from different angles by the team which was really nice and we received our photos approximately 4 days later and we were thrilled with what we got. Points worth mentioning: I'm from Australia and Alessandro happily met with me personally to discuss expectations prior to the wedding which was excellent, Alessandro arrived absolutely ready to go on the wedding day & kept us moving to ensure we got the best photos. The quick turnaround time in getting the photos to us meant we got to personally receive them rather than have them posted back to Australia. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 12/15/2015

christina · Married on 11/06/2015

We had an amazing experience with Alessandro and Christiano. Our photos came out amazing and they were such a pleasure to work with! The photos really told a story about our wedding day versus the traditional staged photos. I have received so many compliments on our pictures. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/10/2015

Alessandro was full of energy both during our consultation meeting and during the day of my wedding. He was professional and responsive to my questions and phone calls leading up to the big day. On the day of the event he showed up on time and quickly started to work his magic as he positioned my wedding attire to capture great light and display of my dress, jewelry, flowers, and other wedding gifts and details. Although I was nervous about hiring a photographer based soley on his website, I was able to feel comfortable as soon as he showed me the first picture of my husband and I with a sunset view of the ocean behind us. I am very pleased with Alessandro's photography and how quickly he was able to provide the proofs for us to select "our photos." I would recommend his services and will use him again if I'm in the Mayan Riveria in need of a photographer. Thank you Alessandro for captivating precious and memorable photos on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Barbara and Johans Gutierrez · Married on 09/23/2015

Photostudioab was the best decisions my wife and I made for our wedding Photography.
    It was an honour to have met and worked with Alessandro and his partner in achieving the best wedding photos that will be treasured forever in our hearts.
    Alessandro does not just take Pictures, He captures moments.
    We are grateful in his professionalism and quality.
    The pictures are amazing.
    The best photographer in the world.
    He made us feel so comfortable for our sessions resulting in the best photos that we could ever ask for.
    we also did the cenote trash the dress shoot which felt and looked like a fairy tale.
    Everything was perfect.
    Thank you Alessandro for capturing the beauty of the most important date of our lives.
    Everything was perfect.
    You can honestly feel the love in every photograph.
    Thank you.
    Barbara and Johans Gutierrez
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Canada

Sent on 10/15/2015

Dana · Married on 08/15/2015

Your wedding day can be considered the most important day of your life so you want to make sure you hire the best photographer to capture all the details. Alessandro and his team are the best! After reading all the amazing reviews, checking out his work and researching other photographers I knew I had to meet Alessandro. After meeting with Alessandro in person on a visit to Mexico to plan for our August wedding we booked him. Alessandro is a unique photographer and we loved his style which was the main reason we picked him. He was always very polite and professional and he responded fast to all my emails and answered all the questions I had. This was very important because it was stressful enough planning a destination wedding. . He was very professional at all times but he had a great personality so he made me feel at ease through the entire process. We met with him a couple days before the wedding to scope out spots for pictures and discuss the timeline for the wedding day. This alone helped a great deal and made the wedding day fun and stress free since we had everything planned out already. On the wedding day I was so nervous and Alessandro kept me laughing which helped me to relax which I really appreciated. Alessandro and his assistant did an incredible job capturing all the special moments from our wedding day from start to finish. We cant stop looking at all the beautiful photos they took which we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sincerely,
    Dana Asendio-Schneider

Sent on 01/05/2016

Alessandro with Photostudio AB was everything I could have imagined for our wedding. Throughout the entire process he was very quick with responses, and open to any ideas I had for our pictures. He made everyone in our wedding very comfortable and was great to work with. As an impatient bride the best part of the entire process was receiving our pictures back so quickly. They are beautiful and I will use them to remember this day for the rest of my life.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Jason · Married on 06/19/2015

Had a couple guys come out to cover my wedding in Cancun and they were amazing. They took time to come by our hotel before our wedding day to go over any questions we had and most importantly, the pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Randi · Married on 06/10/2015

Would recommend to anyone! We had so much fun and our pictures turned out absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2015