Photostudioab Reviews

Photostudioab 5
Photostudioab 6
Photostudioab 7

Monique · Married on 11/11/2017

Excellent wedding photographer! From the first time we contacted Alessandro he responded quickly and was professional throughout. We were a bit nervous contracting wedding photography services for our destination wedding in Mexico but we were impressed after reviewing his portfolio online.

The day we got to Cancun, we met with Alessandro on-site for the consultation. He thoroughly explained his methods, techniques and plan for our wedding photography. He also stressed that it was important that we were comfortable and if we wanted anything or disagreed he would quickly adjust.

It was clear he was open to our suggestions and made us feel confident that our photos would reflect our beautiful day.

On our wedding day, Alessandro and his assistant arrived at the resort on-time and shot some wonderful, candid photos of us getting ready in each of our rooms. Afterward, they shot our nuptials, beach photos, cocktail party and reception dinner in a way that was creative, while being very non-intrusive. We barely knew he was there and we were amazed at how many great “in the moment” shots he managed to catch. The turn around time on our edited photos and retouches were swift as well. We are very pleased with our final photos.

Alessandro and his assistant were professional, courteous, fun and an excellent photographers. He captured the most important day of our lives perfectly and we would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Alexia · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy with our experience with Alessandro. We could tell from the first time that we met him that photography is truly his passion and he really went above and beyond to get to know us and make sure he properly represented what we are hoping for! He definitely made our wedding extra special. We loved his energy and best of all, we couldn't be happier with the outcome of the pictures he took.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Photostudioab 12
    Photostudioab 13
    Photostudioab 14

Reggie · Married on 10/18/2017

I met Alessandro on the day of the wedding I met his colleague prior to that . They were very motivating, encouraging, real , honest and fast. Thank you both for the job well done. I really appreciate everything you did for us. Everyone in the wedding immediately knows your name!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/07/2017

It was a great pleasure working with Alessandro! We found him on the WeddingWire and read all of the great reviews. We immediately inquired about his services and received a quick response back. He made the destination wedding planning process so easy for us. He was straight forward and consistently communicated with us which was greatly appreciated! His photography is amazing and our photos & photo book were better than we had ever expected. We were so pleased with the process from beginning to end and would recommend him to all of our friends and family! Thank you Alessandro and Photostudioab for capturing our best wedding moments and creating such a great experience for us! :)

Sent on 10/07/2017

Dominique · Married on 06/18/2017

Alessandro and his team were completely professional from start to finish. He was alwaysbeast to get in touch with and highly responsive. During our wedding day, he gave great direction to ensure that our pictures came out perfect. We absolutely love our photos.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Brandi · Married on 06/14/2017

Alessandro was a complete pleasure to work with. My husband & I had never taken professional photos before so we felt a little ackward about the whole thing. Alessandro changed that almost instantly and made the experience comfortable & fun! Not only do my husband and I think very highly of Alessandro, but every single one of our guests had nothing but good things to say about him as well. Our photos turned out phenomenal! We had originally purchased a package that included 200 photos, but they were so good, we ended up purchasing them all. Alessandro is amazing, I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Mesa · Married on 06/12/2017

I cant say enough great things about Allessandro. He was professional, polite and knows hes job very well. I interviewed several other candidates and hands down he's the best in the area! He never let the wedding chaos stop him and did a magnificent job capturing every moment.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2017

Alessandro was wonderful to work with! He was very professional and responsive, and the turn around time for our photos was very quick! We love our pictures- they are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Calandra · Married on 06/03/2017

The finished product ( album and video) is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm 100% satisfied and highly recommend photostudioab!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rochella · Married on 05/26/2017

Alessandro is great! It is never easy organising a wedding abroad, especially choosing a photographer. Alessandro makes you feel at ease and makes sure you capture every moment of your day. 10/10

Sent on 07/03/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

Alessandro was very accomodating and lively! Planning a small wedding from abroad had its own stress but Ale's quick responsiveness and attitude was very calming. He completely put me at ease. Also, the photos turned out fabulous and I cannot wait to put together my wedding album! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! My family also loved his attitude during the photo shoot on the beach :)

Grazie mille Ale per tutto. Sei stato verament gentile e amichevole. Spero che tu stia bene!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Elecia · Married on 04/29/2017

Alessandro and Chris were great to work with! I was searching for awhile for a photographer in the Cancun area and was having a hard time choosing between the top rated. I found PhotoStudio AB and also received them as a recommendation from our wedding planner at Dream Playa Mujeres. I could not have been happier with their work!! They captured so many amazing memories for us. I would highly recommend them and their pricing was a little less expensive then many of the other photographers for a full day package. Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

G and · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Alessandro and Chris was great. They bring a lot of energy and worked really hard to find the best photo locations, lighting, and backdrops to really capture our wedding. They are also extremely personable and had the perfect balance of interacting with our guests to create great photos while not being intrusive, cheesy, or annoying. In fact, multiple guests told us how much they liked Alessandro and Chris and how great of a job they were doing capturing the wedding. We liked them so much, we made sure to get a photo with them before they left!

More (most?) importantly they take great photos. They did a great job not just with the usual staged wedding photos but went above and beyond our expectations with capturing the energy and emotions of the wedding. These guys do great work and I would fully and happily recommend them to anyone getting married in the Cancun/Reviera Maya/Tulum area!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Angela · Married on 04/20/2017

Alessandro is very pleasant to work with and we can see he is very enthusiastic about his work. We hired him to capture our destination wedding ceremony and reception and the pictures turned out great even with non-optimal weather ( thunder storm ?? ) . Definitely recommends !

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/10/2017

Photostudio AB, Alessandro, and his assistants were all amazing! Alessandro provided me and my husband with 10+ hours of photography services for our Indian/American wedding in Riviera Maya. He is very artistic, extremely responsive (he would email me back within 1 hour max every time), and very talented! I am so happy that we chose Photostudio AB to capture our wedding festivities! His turn around time with our photos was ~3 weeks, which is nearly unheard of! In addition, he recommended a videography who was very pleasant to work with! Highly recommend him and his team 110%!

Sent on 04/17/2017

J · Married on 03/01/2017

Alessandro and Chris were super professional from the initial request for info to the wedding day, to selecting the final photos and delivery.

They captured the day perfectly and provided excellent value for what they charged for their services and the final product that was provided.

Alessandro went above and beyond to capture as many great shots as he could in a limited amount of time.

I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Maegan · Married on 01/07/2017

Alessandro and his assistant did a wonderful job with our wedding. We met the day before our Wedding so we could go over all the details. Alessandro was a joy to work with- very up beat and passionate about what he does. Our photos turned out wonderful. My only critique would be the editing aspect of the photos, we felt there was some missed opportunity there in regards to lighting/retouching. Otherwise Alessandro knows how to capture the moment and his prices are beyond reasonable.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Maggie · Married on 12/17/2016

We really enjoyed working with Alessandro. He had great energy throughout the entire day and took wonderful pictures. We are so happy we used his services for our wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • O

Ozgur · Married on 12/07/2016

We had a great experience with Alessandro
    He has a great personality and a great photographer.I highly recommend him and his services.
    Best guy in the area
    Keep up the good work my friend :)

Sent on 01/20/2017

Absolutely wonderful experience!! We met up the day before the wedding and went over everything. He showed up on time and ready to go! Just got our pictures and they are amazing!! Super quick delivery as well, less than one month since the wedding!! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Cindy · Married on 11/12/2016

Alessandro was a dream to work with! Book him and you won't be disappointed. We met with Alessandro a couple of days before the wedding to go over the day and his vision and to see if we had any questions for him. He arrived with his assistant right on time on the wedding and ready to shoot. He was extremely professional and very personable. His direction was great and we knew we could trust him in whatever he recommended for poses and areas to take great pictures. So many people in our wedding absolutely adored him and his sense of humor. Book him! You'll be so happy with the outcome. :)

Sent on 12/12/2016

Mike · Married on 10/07/2016

Alessandro was a pleasure to work with. His eye for the perfect picture was uncanny. My wife and I were so glad we elected to work with him. He made our day that much more special. We would both highly recommend his service.

Mike & Jaci

Sent on 10/30/2016

Eila · Married on 08/20/2016

Alessandro and his partner were fantastic. He was super communicative throughout the entire process and was able to capture some really great photos. Working with him took a big weight off my shoulders when trying to plan a destination wedding because there was one less thing I had to worry about. Couldn't be more pleased!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jenaika · Married on 08/05/2016

I would say book him! You will not be disappointed! Alessandro is extremely friendly, professional and made us feel at ease from the very start. We thoroughly enjoyed our session with him and our photos are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Min · Married on 07/10/2016

We are really happy with Alessandro's work and would highly recommend PhotostudioAB to our friends and family.

My wife and I got married in Cancun in early July of 2016 and hired PhotostudioAB as our photographer. He met with us the day before the wedding to go over the itinerary and any questions/concerns. On the wedding day, he arrived with his assistant and delivered 9 hours of solid photography work. He was on-time and very professional throughout, which we really appreciated.

The final photos really look amazing, it is clear Alessandro has a lot of experience and great style. We also provided him with some sample wedding photos beforehand and he was happy to replicate them for us. A lot of his experience came through when he would make certain suggestions for various shots given the circumstances (e.g. lighting, beach sand, etc), and many times he exceeded what we had in mind. He had a clear plan and yet was very flexible to our suggestions.

Since we stayed at the resort for a week, Alessandro was able to deliver a surprisingly quick turnaround in person. We had another meeting near the end of our trip where he gave us a slideshow preview of his work and delivered the final product via DVD's.

Alessandro and his assistant Cristiano were a pleasure to work with. They are both very friendly and easy-going people yet they are professional and get the job done. There are really only great things I can say about my experience with PhotostudioAB.

Thank you guys for your awesome work and providing us with great shots of our best moments!

Sent on 08/11/2016